Comments on Sanning and Nazi atrocities against non-Jews

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
SergeyRomanov

Postby SergeyRomanov » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:25 pm)

Hannover did not post the numbers you wish to challenge. He is not responsible for defending someone else's post. Your accusations of 'dodging' are unfounded.

Huh? Is this the same Moderator that wrote recently:

SergeyRomanov, you have been challenged to specify which of the Wiesenthal Center photos you find believable and why.

Well, I didn't make a claim that SWC photos are "believable". I only challenged Hannover to prove his assertion that many of them are fakes. Yet you chose to delete several of my messages because I refused to meet this bogus challenge.

Either admit that you were wrong or make Hannover meet my challenge. Simple.

Sergey, I can't "prove" that millions died in Siberia during wartime. Indeed, how does one prove such a thing? I certainly don't have it in my capacity to dig up 10-15 million corpses there for examination.

That reminds me... Since it is became fashionable on this board to point out the supposed lack of evidence for Jewish mass graves as evidence of their absence, I can say the same about the charge of "10-15 million corpses". Where are they? No corpses - no evidence.

You can find the gist of Sanning's work...

That still doesn't prove Sanning's claim. And if it is enough just to say "Sanning proved it, read the book", I can also say "Zimmerman proved that Sanning is a fraud, read the book".

Which adds up to 32 million, or 25% of the Soviet population.

Strange, because it is even higher than the official figure of 25-27 millions.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:31 pm)

Sergey Romanov:

You are in error. To clarify; you said in the fake photos thread:
I have no reason to doubt their authenticity.

You therefore obviously found them believable, you were challenged to specifiy why you found them believable. You failed to address the challenge and resorted to posting off topic, distracting text which was deleted, per the posted guidelines.

Whereas Hannover has never stated that he found the numbers cited by Montague in this thread to be believable ... or unbelievable. Your question needs to be directed to Montague, he posted the numbers.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:08 pm)

Sergey,

I see where you want to go with this.

The so called 'holocaust' story contains tales of alleged mass exterminations in specific, centralized sites which were allegedly 'witnessed'. The alleged sites which the alleged 'eyewitnesses' speak of have never produced physical evidence to support the absurd allegations, not once. The alleged 'eyewitnesses' are liars.

The exterminations by the Soviet communists, to my knowledge, have no claimed eyewitnesses from which to find and excavate specific sites. If there were alleged eyewitnesses and the sites they claimed did not produce what they claim, then they too are lying.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:35 pm)

Sergey,

You have become ridiculous. You seem to do everything but engage in sincere debate. That comes as no surprise however, as that seems to be the norm for those who cannot debate.

This thread is locked.

Thanks Moderator
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”