Looking for some Holocaust books

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gbrecht

Looking for some Holocaust books

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 am)

I'm currently going on an amazon spending spree due to my local library being so utterly slow, I live in kind of a small town.

Wondering maybe if you folks could list me maybe 3-5 of the best true holocaust history books? I already purchased Arthur Butz' The Hoax of the Twentieth Century and am looking for some more to educate myself further on the subject.

Also, to whoever runs this site, thank you!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 8 months ago (Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:53 am)

go to www.vho.org
Many are free.

Take your pick at http://vho.org/store

An absolute must, The Rudolf Report:
http://germarrudolf.com/work/trr

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 am)

I've heard that The Rudolf Report is illegal in some European countries, by chance it isn't illegal in Canada is it? :?

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:56 am)

gbrecht wrote:I've heard that The Rudolf Report is illegal in some European countries, by chance it isn't illegal in Canada is it? :?

Are there illegal books in Canada ? :oops:

I mean scientific or historic ones.
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 pm)

KostasL wrote:
gbrecht wrote:I've heard that The Rudolf Report is illegal in some European countries, by chance it isn't illegal in Canada is it? :?

Are there illegal books in Canada ? :oops:

I mean scientific or historic ones.

Most likely, Canada is against free speech of Holocaust Revisionists and one presumes their books also.
"They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority." - Gerald Massey

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:19 pm)

Well it's illegal to deny in Canada so i thought maybe the book might be illegal, just was wondering because i already bought it and hope i don't have the mounties show up at my house :wink:

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:29 pm)

gbrecht wrote:I'm currently going on an amazon spending spree due to my local library being so utterly slow, I live in kind of a small town.

Wondering maybe if you folks could list me maybe 3-5 of the best true holocaust history books? I already purchased Arthur Butz' The Hoax of the Twentieth Century and am looking for some more to educate myself further on the subject.

Also, to whoever runs this site, thank you!

While it's a difficult read because it's an academic thesis, not a popular book, I can highly recommend Henri Rocque's The Confessions Of Kurt Gerstein. His thorougly documented study of the six different versions of Gerstein's story, the impossible claims he made and the way people deliberately falsified his papers to make it look more credible is quite enlightening.

A book I'll be commenting on here soon is Andre Sellier's A History Of The Dora Camp. While I'm certain he didn't intend it, Sellier, a diplomat and former Dora imate, wrote an exquisitely detailed and researched book that adds credibility to Paul Rassinier by backing up some of his story at Dora (while trying to trash him), and unwittingly exposes some Holocaust fraud by pointing out how one of the most famous "Holocaust" pictures of all time actually shows inmates killed by the RAF, and even includes their eyewitness testimony on being strafed by the British.

It also details something that needs to be said every now and then; while there was no Holocaust, the Nazi concentration camps were still a horrible crime.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:42 pm)

... while there was no Holocaust, the Nazi concentration camps were still a horrible crime.

Hey now, they were no more horrible than the Allies' concentration camps/gulags. And the planned and carried out mass murder of German and Japanese civilians by way of Allied terror bombings resulted in the Allies easily ruling the roost for the most deaths. Sadly, concentration camps were the norm for the period. Peace to all.
Breker

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”