When, How, or What

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
NeilfromBris

When, How, or What

Postby NeilfromBris » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 pm)

I have just joined this forum so firstly let me say Hello to everyone and thank you for allowing me to join the discussion.

I am curious to know when other members started to have doubts about the traditional "history" as it is taught or what caused them to question the official version ? Who or What was the catalyst of your quest for the truth ?

Regards
Neil

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:01 pm)

Personally I never even thought about it much before now(maybe i care about stuff like this now because of my wisdom teeth coming in :P). I guess recently, i was watching a youtube video, and saw a comment about the holocaust... I thought, this guy must be an idiot, and he said the numbers 271,000. And i thought to myself, what a nutbag, and i ended up reading a few more comments and one person challenged people reading it to watch Frederick Toben's "Judea Declares War on Germany". So, i downloaded it, watched it... At first i was skeptical and eventually i kept doing more reading, research and watching videos and realized that these "nutbags" are actually telling the truth.

The moral of this story is post more on youtube. :D

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm)

NeilfromBris wrote:I have just joined this forum so firstly let me say Hello to everyone and thank you for allowing me to join the discussion.

I am curious to know when other members started to have doubts about the traditional "history" as it is taught or what caused them to question the official version ? Who or What was the catalyst of your quest for the truth ?

Regards
Neil

Anyone who reads about ww2 and the holocaust and has got half a brain, starts very soon, to have questions that find no anwers at all, when reading the established "history".

When i was a child i was told that Hitler rounded up all Jews in camps (or at least he tried to get all of them) and exterminated them. I was surprised when my father spoke to a jeweller who was a jew, as my father later informed me, and that was in Germany, where i lived as a child.
Soon i begun to view films and read books about survivors of the death camps, thousands of survivors that eventually became millions. :?

This was clear evidence that i've been told bullshit. As years passed by, i was fed with more lots of bullshit, as most people are, by movies, "documentaries", "history books", novels, etc. :oops:

And this bullshit campaign wouldn't stop but it kept intensifying, fact which is a weird thing of itself. By this campaign they kept transforming me to a revisionist though i had no access to revisionist material until recently.

When i started researching the CODOH site and a few other revisionist sites it was an absolute enlighting experience. All of a sudden i had anwers to ALL my questions. Truth is powerful, it stands by itself without needing any brainwash to convince. :D
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 pm)

The first seed of doubt for me was when David Irving was on channel 4(England) news at the time of his Austrian conviction, getting character assassinated.I could see that the oh-so truthful and upstanding media hacks were going far beyond the call of journalistic "duty",and the plain fact that he was being prosecuted for his beliefs made me very suspicious.
That was my only public exposure to "holocaust denial" that I can recall.Then in April this year I got the internet connected,which I should have done years ago.On my to-do list was "David Irving".
After trawling through a sea of holocaustian disinfo shlock,I stumbled upon the godsend that is C.O.D.O.H.
That same day,the "holocaust" narrative fell apart like a cheap suit. :lol:

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:50 pm)

First time I doubted?

8th grade - maybe in 7th even, but only a little and I didn't really care.

Who or what?
Well - the absurd stories and contradictions first!

But when I started speaking to others that doubted it then I began to actually get into it and instead of just reading books I'm going to come to this forum to learn how to defeat holocaust claimers in any debate!

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 am)

Howdy Neil. Hey, I was minding my own business, and then this chap gave me a copy of Butz's book. The Hoax of the Twentieth Century. About decades ago. So I read the book and sure enough, I had a few questions.... BUT, I soon learned not to ask the questions, or else! Now, decades later,l've still got the same questions. And sure enough, folk who ask them still go to jail. Now thats got me thinking.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”