Ever seen this quote?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Ever seen this quote?

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:20 pm)

Has anyone seen this quote about Hitler?

Got any info on it?

Is it fake?

"Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?"
(Adolf Hitler, cited in Joachim Fest's 1975 "Hitler")

I've also seen it cited
Speechs by Reichsfuehrer-SS Himmler before senior SS officers in Poznan,
October 4 and 6, 1943
[Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuernberg Military Tribunals -
Washington, U.S Govt. Print. Off., 1949-1953, Vol. XIII, p. 323, and
Himmler, Reichsfuehrer-SS - P. Padfield, Henry Holt and Co, NY, 1990,
p. 469]

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:59 pm)

For starters:

So who supposedly said it, Hitler or Himmler?

Is there original German text to review?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:06 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:"Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?"

Let's consider this as true. 8)

In this quote they got Hitler speaking about the next war. He is supposed to send the German youth into the steel hail of the next war and what's more he intends to eliminate millions of an inferior race. :?

He is precise and he got an extermination plan before the war started. :twisted:
Why didn't he act according to his plan and more important, why did he entirely fail, even when he got the opportunity, the resources and the time ? :?
Didn't he clearly fail in his extermination plan, when the large majority of Jews (of German controlled territory during ww2) are still alive in the end of the war (about 4,000,000 Jews were survivors) ? Didn't he clearly fail when the vast majority of the victims lost their lifes because of diseases or because of wartime conditions or during military operations, etc. and NOT exterminated according to any extermination plan ?

Hitler seems to forget all about his extermination plan, when he got into the war, it seems to me, even if he said such things before the war.

Why ? Strange, isn't it ? It seems that we are talking of two Hitlers here. One historical and one fictitious. :roll:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 pm)

A routine with the 'holocaust' liars is to assign fraudulent meaning to German words. They say the Germans spoke in 'code'; now that's desperate.

For example, when there is verifiable & authentic German text for an alleged incriminating document translation, and where the alleged English 'translation' typically says "exterminate", the German words actually mean resettlement, uprooting, or deportation. But with the 'holocaust' scam, Jewish supremacists make absurd claims that the Germans used words which did not really mean what was written or said.

Here is a scathing debunking of 'code words':
'The Razor and the Ring'
By John Weir
http://www.codoh.com/revisionist/tr12razor.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:27 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:Has anyone seen this quote about Hitler?

Got any info on it?

Is it fake?

"Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?"

Let me quote myself from a discussion on the Richard Dawkins Forum, where I dealt with several false Hitler quotes, including the one you mention. It's in comment #166758 by ASMarques, here:

http://richarddawkins.net/userComments,page2,38300

ASMarques wrote:ForestMist said: Another quote from Hitler - "when I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the coming war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin".

You probably got that one in Joachim Fest, a very credulous biographer of Hitler. His source for the quote is Hermann Rauschning, "Gespräche mit Hitler," Zurich, New York 1940. So the first thing you should do is to investigate who this Rauschning character might be.

Hitler is the most misquoted character in history and Rauschning's book "Conversations with Hitler" is one of the most quoted sources for "mad statements" by him, all of them supposedly previous to his actual rising to power as Fuehrer. The book was first published in the U.S. in 1940 as "The Voice of Destruction." It is allegedly based on dozens of private conversations with Hitler between 1932 and 1934 by Rauschning, a Nazi ex-member of the Danzig senate, who was ousted from the Nazi movement and became a professional anti-Nazi.

The memoir was introduced as Allied prosecution exhibit USSR-378 at the Nuremberg war crimes trial, and is a real pot-pourri of semi-imbecile statements including a Hitler supposed confidence to this minor provincial official, of all people, letting him know of a plan to conquer Africa, South America, Mexico and the United States, no less. Rauschning claimed to having met Hitler "more than a hundred times," but the two actually met only four times and never alone. Rauschning also attributes to Hitler words lifted from Ernst Junger, Nietzsche, etc.. He says Hitler waked at night shrieking and shouting "there, there in the corner" (this is taken from a story from Maupassant).

The historical value of the quotes is nil. The phony memoir was a propaganda brainchild of Emery Reves who ran an anti-German press in Paris during the 1930s. I'm sorry I'm not able to give you more details, page numbers etc. since I don't own a copy of the book, but you'll find a better account in the Journal of Historical Review Fall 1983 issue. Der Spiegel -- not a Nazi publication -- said in its September 7, 1985 issue that the book was "a falsification, an historical distortion from the first to the last page."

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 am)

First we get a supposed quote from Hitler... or was that Himmler? It could very well have been from the cleaning lady, at my place of employment.

Ya just gotta laugh. Even if Hitler/Himmler said so, then it would have been supposedly right for the times, supposedly. I'm not going to look back 60yrs in self-righteous wonder and say; "I would'nt have said that then". Get a life, get on with it. Its only words. I'm still not convinced Hitler was'nt a Jew. I have my reasons.

What my cleaning lady says has NO bearing on the holoHoax. Which is based on facts, or more properly, the lack of facts, scientific at that.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:13 pm)

Nice work ASMarques.

The JHR article is here:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p378_Weber.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”