Americans conveniently deceased due to hoax?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Americans conveniently deceased due to hoax?

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:29 pm)

Thomas Kues had an interesting article on Germans conveniently deceased due to the holocaust myth.

I wonder which Americans you could add on.

Franklin Roosevelt? He dies on the very day the Americans begin their push for the holocaust myth. The day of the Merkers mine tour and the Ohrdruf tour. Maybe he would have been against the Psyche Warfare or OSS plan, which would have meant "no Israel." And who did he have dinner with the night before while vacationing? Huge Zionist supporter Henry Morgenthau. Morgenthau could have slipped something in his food or drink. Who was placed in charge of the Merkers mine? Morgenthau's close treasury aide, Bernard Bernstein.
April 11, evening: Morgenthau has dinner with FDR. Morgenthau has followed him to his vacation home in Warm Springs, Georgia.
April 12: FDR mentions he has a terrible headache and dies of a cerebral hemorrhage. On the same day Morgenthau's appointee who is overseeing Germany's nearly entire gold reserves (Carl Bernstein) in the Merkers mine, shows Eisenhower and Patton a suitcase full of eyeglasses in the mine, right next to 90 percent of Germany's gold reserves.

George Patton: His Third Army took over Merkers, Ohrduf, Buchenwald. Later, upon seeing Berlin after it fell, it left him feeling "kind of blue." After which we find snippets of letters saying nice things about the Germans and mean things about the Jews, then he dies in a car accident.
--------------------
Supporting quote for Morgenthau/FDR:
In October 1945 Morgenthau published a book[9] in which he described and motivated the Morgenthau plan in great detail. FDR had granted permission for the book the evening before his death, when dining with Morgenthau at Warm Springs. Morgenthau had asked Churchill for permission to also include the text of the then still secret "pastoralization" memorandum signed by Churchill and FDR at Quebec but permission was denied.10

10: Beschloss, The Conquerors, p. 250

Maybe that wasn't the only thing that was denied.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:51 am)

Carto says "Franklin Roosevelt? He dies on the very day the Americans begin their push for the holocaust myth....

The Americans push for the myth.???
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:58 am)

Kiwichap wrote:Carto says "Franklin Roosevelt? He dies on the very day the Americans begin their push for the holocaust myth....

The Americans push for the myth.???

Well yes, certain Americans and others, And just who were these 'Americans', what was their agenda?

Good example shown in this thread:
'General George Patton / Ohrdruf'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5225
see:
BUCHENWALD
A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil
http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/Buchenwald

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:49 pm)

George patton got in 2 car accidents the day he died. I've heard that his death was suspicious because he supposedly wasn't in too critical a condition. I believe his wife hired personal investigators and tried to get a better investigation into his death for years. Can anyone confirm any of this?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:13 pm)

"Berlin gave me the blues" is the Patton quote, not "kind of blue."

Actually the things you can find that he wrote in letters in those last months is incredible.

Powerful people might have been uncomfortable with him knowing the secret about Merkers, Ohrduf, Buchenwald.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:41 pm)

"... the secret about Merkers, Ohrduf, Buchenwald."

Do tell Carto. What is the secrect about Buchenwald? Whats that all about?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm)

Hi Kiwichap,

That they were Psyche Warfare/OSS operations.

See the movie "Buchenwald" that Hannover mentioned for your answer at
http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:09 pm)

Hi Carto. Yeah, well silly me. When you said 'Buchenwald', like a fool, I immediately thought 'CONCENTRATION CAMP'. Like those misinformed folk at Wikipaedia obviously do too!. Buchenwald concentration camp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buchenwald

Yeah, for a moment there, I thought you thought you were pulling the wool over my eyes, but clearly, you were way in front of me, skipping light-footed and fast. Psyche operation huh?
There was no holocaust.

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:49 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:George Patton: His Third Army took over Merkers, Ohrduf, Buchenwald. Later, upon seeing Berlin after it fell, it left him feeling "kind of blue." After which we find snippets of letters saying nice things about the Germans and mean things about the Jews, then he dies in a car accident.

Hey Carto. Just wanted to congratulate you on your keen insight here. Military historian Robert Wilcox has just published a book documenting new evidence, including admissions by those personally involved and behind the 'incident', that Patton was murdered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html

Today, Wilcox discussed his book and research on the Alex Jones show. You can check out the audio here if you catch it before tomorrow's program. Sometimes such interviews become available quickly over at Youtube.
http://www.infowars.com/

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 7 months ago (Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 pm)

Thanks Wahreit! Someone else mentioned that book and I figured it came out years ago, then I looked it up and realized it just came out.

The author of the new book isn't a denier. it's amazing the extra pieces of the puzzle one can garner when one knows the holocaust is a myth. Patton's Third Army took over Buchenwald, Merkers and Ohrdruf.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”