How much do you get in for being a revisionist?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

How much do you get in for being a revisionist?

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:36 pm)

Does anyone have info on death threats, assaults, etc on people for just being revisionists or doubting the Holocau$t?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 am)

I've had multiple death threats and threats of physical violence. That happens because Revisionists are right.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the '6,000,000 & gas chambers' is the message.

Revisionists are here to stay, get used to it.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:25 am)

Hannover wrote:
Revisionists are here to stay, get used to it.

- Hannover

Actually the number is growing by the day.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

svrljig

Postby svrljig » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:59 pm)

Is it possible to see a debate between people who know a lot - eg [Nick] Terry and Hannover - so that we know who says what?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 pm)

svrljig wrote:Is it possible to see a debate between people who know a lot - eg [Nick] Terry and Hannover - so that we know who says what?

some thoughts:

For me, it's not about Hannover vs. Terry, it's about truth. Everything Terry has thrown out there has been demolished and it bothers him immensely. His problem, not mine.

Those like myself have it easy because we are not trying to defend laughable lies. Terry, and those like him, have painted themselves into a corner by embracing the impossible.

Nick posted here before and didn't do so well and here's an example:
'The most obscure Trieste gas chamber'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4346

Search Nick Terry at this forum for more.

Terry and his ilk are obsessed with me, too bad, I'm just a messenger, the absurdity of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message

- Hannover

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm)

svrljig wrote:Is it possible to see a debate between people who know a lot - eg [Nick] Terry and Hannover - so that we know who says what?

It is just not possible to have smart, well informed and honest people, debate in the holocaust field.

If there is really one for the "holocaustian" side then he shall admit the absurdity of the holocaust thus give up without debating.

So, i suppose well informed and smart (not honest though) "holocaustians" will not debate at all. You can see that clearly.
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 pm)

KostasL wrote:So, I suppose well informed and smart (not honest though) "holocaustians" will not debate at all. You can see that clearly.

In fact, True Believers have debated here. Nick Terry and many others, they have all been easily refuted. Their discredited assertions remain here for all the world to see.

- Hannover

candrill

Postby candrill » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:45 pm)

I've been speading the word by talking about 20th century history, specifically about WW2 and how it started. I have found most people i talk to are pretty receptive to a discussion if you gently introduce them to the topic. I haven't had any resitance if you are knowledgeable about the subject and don't get in to an argument. :D

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 pm)

I have routinely been threatened and these threats have been on my life. In some instances persons who preach the "holocaust" junk have made threats against my family, but mainly I am the subject of the threats -- thankfully enough! I write "thankfully" because my family has no stake in what I do whatsoever.
So consider this. I am a mere amateur in this field and the "holocaust" believers still targets myself, therefore one can only imagine what it is like for revisionists who are much more involved in this. It is something to think about. I guess the point of my short message is that the believers do not discriminate whether you are a mere amateur or a veteran in this field: if they can attack you, they probably will.
I say, do not bend to their pressure, stay with it and give as good as you get in the debates, despite their foul methods. It is their wish to stop people from knowing the truth about this episode in history so if you defy them, you have already won a round.

This isn't 1945. You're not alone in a cell surrounded by a gang of criminals in military uniform who tries to extort a confession from you by threats, or by physical force -- such as kicking you repeatedly in the groin, et c.

I was about to write that we do not have a thing to lose in this field as we have truth and honesty on our side, but that did not stop them from snatching Germar Rudolf and Ernst, amongst many others. Apart from jail one can lose a lot more.
Somebody I know on the forum, and one other, more famous revisionist, said that they do not really know what motivates them, that it comes from inside, almost like a calling! I feel that way too.

Do not pay attention to the threats -- it only shows how right we are.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:54 pm)

I just received this gem:

you

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 6:43 PM

<[email protected]>

You mother fucking nazi cock sucking faggot! You lieing fuck! Your wife is a cock sucking whore. Your daughter fucks dogs. The camps need to be restarted. The gas chambers opened, and the oven stoked up. We then put you fucking nazi's in there and let the jews run the camps and eliminate you stinking cock suckers off the fucking earth.

Who are the haters?

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:08 am)

candrill wrote:I've been speading the word by talking about 20th century history, specifically about WW2 and how it started. I have found most people i talk to are pretty receptive to a discussion if you gently introduce them to the topic. I haven't had any resitance if you are knowledgeable about the subject and don't get in to an argument. :D

To be frank, most people are dogmatically against being open on most subjects. I don't know what it is about humans, but we really have a herd mentality when it comes to fitting in and being normal. I think most people don't want to believe that they could and have been lied to and are still being lied to because it frightens them immensely.

There are a few intelligent people of the mass that are open on any subject and much easier to talk to, but most are the opposite. For example, let's say that you say to someone in a conversation, "Hey aliens rule the world and control our minds and we cannot control our actions."

99% of people will respond with, "That's not true you're crazy!"

Instead of the correct response, "Prove it."

Of course that's just an example, but it really is sad how narrow most of our thoughts are about our lives.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:26 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:I just received this gem:

you

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 6:43 PM

<[email protected]>

You mother fucking nazi cock sucking faggot! You lieing fuck! Your wife is a cock sucking whore. Your daughter fucks dogs. The camps need to be restarted. The gas chambers opened, and the oven stoked up. We then put you fucking nazi's in there and let the jews run the camps and eliminate you stinking cock suckers off the fucking earth.

Who are the haters?

Greg, are you really a Nazi ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:55 am)

Hi Greg,

Mr. Christian (and I'll bet that's not his name at all) should talk to Solomon Morel the Jewish torturer and murderer or perhaps he has. I understand his concentration camp was run closer to the threats he placed on you and your family.

The truth shall set us free.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”