Bodies of 2000 WWII German civilians found in Poland mass grave / video at post #10

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Bodies of 2000 WWII German civilians found in Poland mass grave / video at post #10

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:33 am)

[8/8/18 Go to post no. 10 for video and newer information, increased numbers, etc. - M1]

More leftist atrocities. No wonder they had to make up all these lies about the Industry -- they need their lies to cover up the crimes they committed.

So then, when are we going to see this sort of examination at the so-called 'death camps'?

I wonder why they do not show us the 1800 skeletal remains? Is it because it will put the communist photo forgeries to shame?
Construction workers made a grisly discovery in the Polish town of Malbork when they uncovered a Second World War mass grave containing the bodies of 1,800 German civilians.

“Some of the corpses display signs of bullet wounds.”

Bernard Jesionowski of the Malbork Museum told the Polish PAP press agency: ““It could have something to with the German civilians who were killed during fighting between German and Russian troops at the beginning of 1945.”

The WWII German military authorities had told the civilian population to leave the city at the end of 1944, but several thousand inhabitants remained.

“[The grave includes] the remains of women, men and children,” public prosecutor Waldemar Zduniak said.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-engli ... rmans.html

Mannstein
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mannstein » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 am)

The German periodical Junge Freiheit claims in a report that most of the bodies unearthed at Marienburg were without clothes.
http://www.jungefreiheit.de/Single-News-Display.154+M5399332d87b.0.html

That being the case it is unlikely that the victims were caught in a cross fire between German and Soviet troops as Bernard Jesionowski of the Mareinburg Museum claims.

It is highly probable that they were executed either by Polish or Russian Communists after the miltary operations ceased.

What will be of interest is how the left wing German Political and Media elites will come to terms with this latest discovery. Will one see a supression of the facts because the victims have a politically incorrect ethnic background?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 am)

[8/8/18 Go to post no. 10 for video and newer information, increased numbers, etc. - M1]

It is highly probable that they were executed either by Polish or Russian Communists after the miltary operations ceased.

Oh, without a doubt!

I bet they have the trademark, single bullet wound in the nape of the neck -- the old Katyn special. I bet they had some fun with the children. It must have delighted them to no end, seeing the damage a round let off at close range does to a young skull. I wonder if the women were raped first as well?

I am also highly dubious of the date. I think if I were to lay any money down, I would have to go for the late thirties -- It's more than likely another sickly branch from Bromberg.

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:17 pm)

Turpitz wrote:I wonder why they do not show us the 1800 skeletal remains? Is it because it will put the communist photo forgeries to shame?

Highly doubtful. The man is clearly holding a bone, and is right-beside a pile of bones he has already collected.

Just because there are not pictures of every body does not mean the story will not carry any weight, or was purposefully hidden. If they were shamed by this finding, they would not have published the story at all.

Turpitz wrote:I am also highly dubious of the date. I think if I were to lay any money down, I would have to go for the late thirties -- It's more than likely another sickly branch from Bromberg.

Since Malbork was originally under Nazi administration during the 1930s (Marienberg), this claim is false. It was taken over by the Poles in their Drag Nach Westen.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:34 pm)

Sorry don't agree.

Sooner or later such a find would become well known. This is another example of the Journaille trying to pre-empt it. It is also another example of the journaille trying to protect the leftist reputation again (the same trash that framed the Iraqi's and groomed the west for a war based on black lies).

I believe no skulls have been shown because they would show the method of execution. I also believe the whole site and it's contents is not shown because it would highlight exactly what is severly lacking with the industry nonsense i.e. physical evidence on a grand scale.

It would also be interesting to note the order in which the corpses are lying. The journaille will keep all such details secret no-doubt.

And as an addendum; can you imagine if the laughable 'death camps' could produce a grave like this. There would be full page spreads of the minutest detail, running for months.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:47 pm)

Turpitz wrote:I believe no skulls have been shown because they would show the method of execution. I also believe the whole site and it's contents is not shown because it would highlight exactly what is severly lacking with the industry nonsense i.e. physical evidence on a grand scale.

We do see this at http://www.thelocal.de/politics/20090107-16595.html

And as an addendum; can you imagine if the laughable 'death camps' could produce a grave like this. There would be full page spreads of the minutest detail, running for months.

Indeed, they cannot exhibit such "Holocaust" graves. That fact should start anyone to think.

Breker

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 pm)

Are there anymore? It would be so interesting to see selection.

bears a striking resemblence to this:

This one not only has entry points, but has been almost shattered by what looks like a very severe blow. Almost as if someone wasn't satisfied with shooting, so started to batter them to death for good measure.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:28 pm)

More detailled information here:
http://polskaweb.eu/massengrab-marienburg-45677.html

and here:
http://polskaweb.eu/ziviles-massengrab- ... 45677.html
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 9 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:04 am)

A range of links to news articles about this grave site in a variety of languages can be found here;

in German langauge:

http://polskaweb.eu/massengrab-marienburg-45677.html

http://www.n-tv.de/1081525.html

http://tinyurl.com/7vjn4s

http://www.berlinerumschau.com/index.ph ... anoramaPW1

in english language:

http://www.thelocal.de/politics/20090107-16595.html

http://news.poland.com/result/news/id/1568

Seems to accepted by all as a Soviet action which included women and children as victims.

regards

Speeder

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 9 years 10 months ago (Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:33 pm)

Thank you Claudia. As I thought, two skulls, one with what looks like an exit that has taken the left side of the skull with it, and has collapsed over the years after the percussion shattered it. And another with a clean entry.

Shame we cannot see a large selection though.

What this must be like for the mass graves in the east brigade. Here we have these graves (that no-one is purposely looking for) popping up full of the 'bad guys'. Yet try as hard as they can, they cannot find a single one full of the 'we saved the world, good guys'. Even though they should be huge in relation to this.

It must make the true believers cringe seeing these graves. I notice Irving has removed his post about it from his site. The industry can furnish the Irving's of this world with as much dodgy documents as they can consume, but they can never give them any physical evidence to back up these scraps of paper, because it cannot be forged.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Bodies of 2000 WWII German civilians found in Poland mass grave / video at post #10

Postby Hannover » 4 months 2 days ago (Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:07 pm)

UPDATE

European Journal | Poland -- Mass Graves in Malbork

"... years after the end of World War Two,construction workers have unearthed a mass grave with the bones of 2,000 people near Marienburg Castle in Malbork,Poland,the former Marienburg. The evidence suggests the bodies are mostly of German civilians -- men,women,and children -- killed in early 1945 towards the end of the war. Report by Darius Cierpialkowski."

Note that we see nothing like this for the alleged human remains for the alleged '6M Jews & 5M others'.

- Hannover

We're talking about an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' ... 11,000,000.

There is not a single verifiable excavated enormous mass grave with contents actually SHOWN, not just claimed, (recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 at Babi Yar) even though Jews claim they still exist to this day and claim to know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Bodies of 2000 WWII German civilians found in Poland mass grave / video at post #10

Postby borjastick » 4 months 2 days ago (Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:10 am)

Did they find any sharks teeth while excavating? Perhaps they found some brickwork which would prove a gas chamber and thus these bodies were jews...

I would suggest they need some more experts on the job. Perhaps they could enlist the help of Caroline Sturdy-Colls, she's available and very good at excavating forensically.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”