Jews outraged by Holocaust-denying bishop

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 am)

look at this remark:

The priest, Floriano Abrahamowicz, defended Williamson and said while it was "impossible for a Christian to be an anti-Semite," the whole Williamson affair was part of a "very powerful campaign against the Vatican".

Guy bravely tells the truth!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1060033.html

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:15 pm)

The Vatican is a Zionist Controlled WHORE, there can be no doubt, see in this crazy world, I can say that!, I just can't deny the Holohoax!

'Holocaust bishop' told to recant

The Vatican has ordered an ultra-traditionalist bishop to publicly recant his views denying the Holocaust.

A statement said Bishop Richard Williamson must "unequivocally" distance himself from his statements to serve in the Roman Catholic Church.

The Vatican also said that the Pope had not been aware of the bishop's views when he lifted excommunications on him and three other bishops last month.

Earlier, a senior cardinal acknowledged the Vatican had mishandled the issue.

The Pope's decision, ending Bishop Williamson's excommunication on an unrelated matter, has caused a bitter row, as the bishop does not believe that Jews were gassed by the Nazis in World War II.

The BBC's David Willey in Rome says it is almost unheard of for a pope to admit publicly that he has made a mistake. But that is in effect the significance of the urgent statement put out by the Vatican, our correspondent adds.

"Bishop Williamson, in order to be admitted to the Episcopal functions of the Church, must in an absolutely unequivocal and public way distance himself from his positions regarding the Shoah [Holocaust]," it said.

It said Bishop Williamson's positions on the Holocaust were "absolutely unacceptable and firmly rejected by the Holy Father".

Clarification call

On Tuesday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel urged the Pope - who is also German - to make a clearer rejection of Holocaust denials.

"This is not just a matter, in my opinion, for the Christian, Catholic and Jewish communities in Germany but the Pope and the Vatican should clarify unambiguously that there can be no denial," she said.

The Pope had been unaware of the bishop's views, the Vatican said

Cardinal Walter Kasper, who is in charge of relations between the Roman Catholic Church and Jewish leaders, admitted different parts of the Vatican administration had not talked enough to each other, and failed to check where problems could arise.

Bishop Williamson - who was ex-communicated 20 years ago on an unrelated matter - has apologised for stirring controversy, but not repudiated his views.

Last November, the British-born bishop angered Jewish people across the world when he told Swedish TV: "I believe there were no gas chambers [during World War II]."

He said he believed that up to "300,000 Jews perished in Nazi concentration camps but none of them by gas chambers".

He is one of four bishops, who are members of the Society of Pius X, whose excommunication was lifted last month by the Pope.

The Vatican's statement on Wednesday also said that the society must recognise the reformist Vatican II Council of 1962-65 and the popes who followed it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7869995.stm
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

PRHL

Postby PRHL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:30 pm)

MrNobody wrote:The Vatican is a Zionist Controlled WHORE

Yes.

But please remember that this "Vatican 2"-sect is *NOT* the Catholic Church. This sect does not have the Catholic Faith.

One short example (among millions):
http://www.novusordowatch.org/novus_ord ... _faith.htm

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:14 pm)

As a practicing Roman Catholic in good standing, I would like to add my two cents to this issue.

First, I have studied the holocaust for about 5 years, and have concluded by any doubt there were no gas chambers. I have pissed off a ton of folks, but also converted perhaps 100 in that time. Including a sitting judge, who is my friend.

Sadly, there are communists among the college of cardinals, even as far back as 1954. Also, it is likely there are some cardinals who are being blackmailed by jews to support jewish causes.

Lastly, while I am firmly against the modernism that has reared its ugly head within the Vatican, liberalism has been in the Church for well over 200 years. I think Pope Benedict is grossly mistaken in his views on the jewish ordeal of WW2. Catholics cannot be forced to believe one proscribed set of events in history under pain of sin, when a mountain of evidence suggests the prevailing view is wrong.

Having said that, the fact is the Catholic church is still headed by Pope Benedict, and his office is only protected from error in faith and morals.
The Catholic church has had good Popes and bad popes. Even Judas was hand picked by Jesus to be an apostle but he turned out to be evil.
Yet, he was still an apostle.

I can only do my part, and each of you need to doyour part and that is to keep educating people that this hoax is just that.

One day, the tide will turn, but the extortionists, who reap big bucks from peddling this hoax, will do all they can to keep it alive.

Keep up the good work.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:30 pm)

Isn't the definition of a Catholic who disagrees with Rome's policies or stances: Protestant? :D

If this bishop refuses to recant, is he not by definition a "protestant"? Luther likewise refused to recant at Worms in a similar situation.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:Having said that, the fact is the Catholic church is still headed by Pope Benedict, and his office is only protected from error in faith and morals.
The Catholic church has had good Popes and bad popes. Even Judas was hand picked by Jesus to be an apostle but he turned out to be evil.
Yet, he was still an apostle.

Don't you know about the Judas revisionism ? :wink:

You don't need to read any secret or forbidden gospel (that surely exist) to clear a few things out. Because they are obvious exactly like in the holocaust case.

He was an apostle chosen by Jesus. How could it be possible that he turned out to be evil ? Did he advance the divine plan or not ? He did what he should do and he became an eternaly cursed and vilified person, something like the "Hitler" apostle.

It seems that the people want both the good guys and the bad guys in the plot. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:53 pm)

Vincent Ferrer's message is important for Catholic revisonists. As he points out the views of the Holy Father or others in the Vatican on the events of the historical event known as "the Holocaust" are not matters of faith and morals for Catholics and are subject to challenge by scholars of the events as we know. This includes the numbers of Jews killed during World War II and the use of gas chambers by the Germans to kill Jews. This is elementary theology.

The attempt by Jews make the standard Holocaust stories some kind of secular dogma the questioning of which is punishable by social banishment and even imprisonment in some countries is the moral and intellectual scandal of our times. It seems that some in the Vatican and even the Holy Father may have fallen into this error in spirit. Why? Is it "fear of the Jews" or something else.

For sometime the Vatican has been trying to negotiate with the Zionist state of Israel to secure the rights of the Church in the state of Israel. These attemps have met with no success as the Israelis have stalled for years. Its seems that the Vatican still hopes for good will from the Israel government which it confuses with the Jewish religious faith. Perhaps the current weakness in dealing with the Bishop Williamson case is related to these hopes while the number of Catholics and their rights in Israel and the rights of other Christians diminish day by day to the point of no return.

In any case, now is the time for Catholic revisionists to stand up in their churches and schools to defend their position. Why doesn't the Church object to the Star Chamber court system in Germany, France and some other countries which imprisons people for questioning Holocaust dogmas rather than jumping on Bishop Williamson for holding views that the Jews don't like? Why can't these historic events be examined and questioned? It is manifestly not "anti-semitism" to do so as often claimed. Have the views of sound revisonists actually been examined or are they banned from public view? Most Catholic clergy leaders are profoundly ignorant on these subjects. This is a good chance to waken at least some of them.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 pm)

Does one become a protestant if one refuses to believe in the 6MM hoax?

No.

In order to be called protestant, one would have to reject a dogma that the Catholic church teaches, such as Transubstanciation.

This issue really makes me sick, because I know
this holocaust stuff is pure BS, yet much of the world is willing
to go along.

But rather than whine about it, I am putting my money to work.

Thanks to my situation in life, I am able to help fund those causes that will being revisionism to light so that this issue can be seen for what it is.

If anyone knows of revisionist causes to help fund, let me know.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 pm)

You can read Bishop Williamsons blog here : http://dinoscopus.blogspot.com/

The New York Times/Vatican says:

"In a statement issued Wednesday, the Vatican Secretariat of State said that Bishop Williamson “must absolutely, unequivocally and publicly distance himself from his positions on the Shoah,” or Holocaust, or else he would not be allowed to serve as a bishop in the Roman Catholic Church."
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/world ... ml?_r=1&hp

The Bishop says: I have only one comment, from the prophet Jonas, I, 12:

"Take me up and throw me into the sea; then the sea will quiet down for you; for I know it is because of me that this great tempest has come upon you."

Yeah, good stuff Bishop Williamson, leave the ball in the Vaticans court. Let them show us what the church is made of.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:55 pm)

Let's hope and pray that Bishop Williamson has the strength and stamina to NOT buckle under the pressure.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/world ... pe.html?hp

Outside Seminario Nuestra Señora Corredentora, the bishop’s bucolic seminary with its own farm in La Reja, Argentina, a small town near Buenos Aires, a priest who came to the door said that Bishop Williamson would not comment until he had spoken with his superiors.

Perhaps Germar Rudolf and the rest of us can someday find refuge in La Reja, Argentina?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 pm)

The Pope is just gonna have to excommunicate him AGAIN! I wonder... Is there any historical precedent for a chap getting excommunicated from the Catholic Church TWICE in his lifetime?

I think the whole thing is rather a laugh. The Pope was thinking to heal a schism, but he's opened up a vipers nest. Bishop Williamson has nothing to lose. He's weathered a similar storm before. Should he be excommunicated,, AGAIN, He'll just carry on peacefully doing what he's been doing these last twenty years, with his faithful flock.

Yet, the Roman Catholic Church will have taken on a new dogma, a new article of faith, 'holocaustianity'. The religion of the undead. The religion of scam artist Jews. Ha ha ha.

I've starting rewriting the Nicene Creed in anticipation.

I believe in the gas chambers and the invisible essence of nothingness. I believe in the power of zyklonB, the only begotten of I.G. Farben. I believe in the exterminated undead. I believe in the jew media, by whom all things are covered up. I believe in eli weasel, some things are ... but are'nt, and are'nt, but ... are ... lol... anyway, I BELIEVE!

Yeah, I'll make a good neo-catholic.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:54 am)

As much as this embarasses me as a Catholic, having some rabbi get the pope to heal at his commands, the truth is I doubt any other event
could possible bring so much attention to this matter.

I mean, now there wil be hundreds of millions of folks asking why this bishop, obviously not a person of low intellect, is holding these views.

It means the potential conversion of tens of thousands to revisionism.

By the way, I have discovered there are many Catholic priests that will privately tell you the holocaust is a scam. Both American and foreign priests. but they will not preach it on Sunday.

I knew one priest who, no kidding, once said anyone in America who votes for a republican or democrat is either a commie or is supporting the commie ideology.

Parshioners had a fit. The bishop called him the next day, and told him to stay off those topics. I later learned it was a ploy to get suspended ( a suspension is like a multi year vacation ) but instead the bishop transferred him from a very nice location in a warm climate to a isolated parish n a cold part of the nation.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:18 am)

Sad to see the Pope is caving in to the screaming Jews, but I guess its no surprise. Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot and Christian groups demanded some Orthodox Jewish group excommunicate one of its members for saying things they didn't like. Jews worldwide would call it antisemitism and collectively give them the middle finger for having the audacity to interfere in their internal matters.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:59 pm)

Sheesh I was just looking for an article from our side of the debate concerning the Bishop Williamson firestorm but it seems they are running 100 to 1 against!

Here Michael Hoffman weighs in:

Hoffman's Letter to Pope Benedict XVI
I believe in freedom of speech for Bishop Williamson

Pope Benedict XVI
Vatican City
[email protected]a

Your Holiness

Is it not true that under the Second Vatican Council's doctrine of Religious Liberty, that Bishop Richard N. Williamson has the right to express his conscience and opinion on the subject of execution gas chambers in Auschwitz? Why is the Council's doctrine of liberty being suspended in his case?

Your Secretary of State has made belief in the "Shoah" a criterion for holding office in the Church. Is the rabbinic "Shoah" mysticism now a dogma of the Roman Catholic Church?

If so, on what Biblical, patristic and theological basis is the warning of the Apostle Paul in Titus 1:14 now overthrown?

Do Catholics no longer have the right to doubt or question aspects of secular history? Does the Magsterium of the Church now decree the undoubted veracity of the figure of Six Million deceased Judaic persons, and the undoubted existence of a mass killing operation in Auschwitz-Birkenau, conducted by means of poison gas chambers?

Are you aware of the extent to which the Crucifixion of Christ has been replaced by Auschwitz as the central ontological event of western history? Do you wish to be complicit in the disastrous effects that continue to accrue from this derogation of Jesus and deification of man?

I firmly believe in freedom of speech for Bishop Williamson. I am deeply troubled by your attempted suppression of his rights in this matter. It would seem that, under your pontificate, casting doubt on a supposition of secular history is now a de facto heresy. I can find no grounds for this innovation in Scripture or Catholic tradition.

I also urge you to compassionately use your influence to solicit the immediate release of the imprisoned chemist Germar Rudolf, who has been jailed for more than a year in Germany, for writing scholarly books (http://www.vho.org/dl/ENG/loth.pdf) on the technical and scientific aspects of the alleged homicidal gas chambers. His suffering and that of his young family must not be ignored or dismissed. He deserves mercy. He has committed no crime. His continuing incarceration in Germany is a scandal and a disgrace for which German Chancellor Angela Merkel bears grave responsibility.

Sincerely,

Michael Hoffman

Idaho, USA

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2 ... t-xvi.html
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm)

Feeling the pressure as crucifixion looms:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”