A crematory site

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

A crematory site

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:09 pm)

A CREMATORY SITE ON CREMATION

The body is totally consumed (incinerated) by intense heat and flame. The temperature ranges between 1400 and 2100 degrees Fahrenheit. All substances are consumed and vaporized except bone fragments and any non-combustible materials such as prostheses, jewelry, metal hinges, etc.

The skeletal framework is reduced to bone fragments and particles (not ashes), called cremated remains.

The time required for cremation to be completed may vary depending upon the weight and the size of the person. Generally cremation takes 2 to 3 hours, with a cooling period of an additional 1 to 2 hours. The cremated remains will weigh approximately 4 to 8 pounds.

URL: http://www.preplannet.com/whatis.htm

Apparently, the Germans could not only do it faster 60 years ago, they didn't need a cooling off period. Using the minimum of 4 pounds of remains, and the "theoretical" of 12,000, we're talking 48,000 pounds of remains daily - 24 tons of remains. Where is that daily mountain? Not to mention that the retorts were only cleaned once a day. They must have gotten pretty filled.

URL: http://humanityonhold.com/intifada.html
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:28 pm)

On Sunday, October 29, 2000 one of our correspondents sent us this report on a visit to the Sydney Northern Suburbs Crematorium at Syney, Australia, which we reproduce without comment:

OPEN DAY AT THE NORTHERN SUBURBS CREMATORIUM

IT's the first time I have ever heard of a crematorium having an open day, so I was amongst the first to arrive at the Northern Suburbs Crematorium in Sydney this morning. Well organised with guided tours through the beautiful gardens and the Cremation facilities and with free coffee and biscuits and TV presentations, it made the visit quite pleasant.

I was however really only interested in the Cremation facilities and process. Questions were invited from the tour guide and my first question was, "May I take photos?" Yes you may.

Q: How many retorts do you have?

A: 6 modern retorts running at around 1000 degrees on a mixture of Gas and Oxygen

Modern crematorium

Q: How long does it take to cremate an average human corpse?

A: We can do around 80Kg per hour. . . (So instead of very fat bodies helping shorten the process, they can actually lengthen it)

Q: What might cause the process to be extended?

A: Frozen bodies (from Forensic labs or Hospitals) and bodies that have had extensive X-Rays may take up to an hour longer to cremate. The choice of wood for the coffin can lengthen the cremation time.

Q: Do the bricks suffer much from the intense heat and have to be replaced?

A: No, not very often, they are especially made. . .what can cause break downs are explosions caused by pace-makers we are not told about, or bottles of alcohol, friends may have put in the coffin.

Q: How long does it take to crush the bones?

A: Around 1/2 an hour in specially made machines using 5 heavy stainless steel balls as large as tennis balls (see scan) Firstly tho` the bone and ash have to be cooled down for around 1/2 an hour because they have been superheated and are glowing when the back of the unit is first opened. (So if they need an hour to cremate, 1/2 an hour cooling the glowing bones and ashes period, and 1/2 an hour crushing the bones, thats a good 2 hours!)

Bonecrushers

Q: Do flames ever gush out of the retorts?

A: Never, although the heat can be intense when we are doing one cremation after another.

Q: How much ash is left over for people to bury?

A: From 1kg for children up to around 3 kg for larger males. . .usually enough to fit into a shoe box.

Steel balls used in crushers

Q: Can I come back and get all this on video sometime?

A: Sure, talk to Steve the Manager.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:05 pm)

- There is a genuine, original document from the Nürnberg trials.
Interesting reading. It stated that 840,000 Russian POW's where killed in Sachenhausen and then the Germans cremated them in 4 portable ovens.

calculation on the numbers:

Experts in the business say it takes at least 1.5 hour to cremate one body today. Then it's 840,000 bodies x 1.5 hour =1,260,000 hours / 24 hours = 52,200 days / 365 days = 143.8 years / 4 ovens = 35.95 years, if the Germans where running it 24 hours per day. And people wonder why there's questions about the so called 'holocau$t'!!

Ref: IMT VII page 586
------------------------

The Auschwitz ‘witnesses’ Dov Paisikovic, states that the cremation of one body took about four minutes!
-Léon Poliakov, Auschwitz, René Julliard, Paris 1964, p. 159 ff.
-------------------------

Henryk Tauber, an alleged crematorium worker is considered vital to the standard 'holocaust' story. Here are a few of his assertions:

- Tauber testified to the Soviet Commission (Nuremberg document USSR-008) of 1945 that 10,000-12,000 per day were cremated in the ovens of Auschwitz-Birkenau. An utter impossibility given the crematoria at Auschwitz/Birkenau.

- Tauber stated that a body could be cremated in 7-9 minutes, an impossibility today, let alone with 1940s technology.

- Tauber testified to skimming off boiling human fat from open air cremations. Impossible, the fat would have ignited.

- Tauber testified to reservoirs filled with this human fat that flowed from the burning corpses. (same as above)

- Tauber testified that he inserted & cremated 8 bodies at once, in one oven, in order to signal Allied aircraft with smoke . Physically impossible.

- Tauber stated:
"Ober Capo August explained to us that, according to the calculations and plans for this crematorium, 5 to 7 minutes was allowed to burn one corpse in a muffle." A lie, there were no "calculations and plans" in the records which would have reflected this.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:17 pm)

You can imagine the time, problems and 'mess' that would have occured if the open-air pyres had really existed at the camps.

It is no simple matter to get rid of a single body, let alone 800,000 outside in the rain, with no fuel, and the water table 2 foot down. Clever Germans!

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 14, 2003 7:57 pm)

Hannover wrote:It stated that 840,000 Russian POW's where killed in Sachenhausen and then the Germans cremated them in 4 portable ovens.

Hannover,

I don't think you are fair because you withhold the best evidence for the true believers in this story!

Most of these 840,000 Russians were killed with the famous 'Pedal-Driven-Brain-Bashing-Machine' while the executioner was listening to music (probably a Strauss waltz :D)!
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:45 pm)

Not so fast, cowboy.

You're forgetting about the Nazi atomic weapons that were presented at Nuremberg.

At the Nuremberg Trial, US prosecutor Robert Jackson made the following statement:

"A village, a small village was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace left of them; the explosive used developing temperatures of from four to five hundred degrees Centigrade."

Nuremberg trial transcript IMT XVI pp. 579-580 (German text).

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:56 am)

Malle reported:
'Apparently, the Germans could not only do it faster 60 years ago, they didn't need a cooling off period. Using the minimum of 4 pounds of remains, and the "theoretical" of 12,000, we're talking 48,000 pounds of remains daily - 24 tons of remains. Where is that daily mountain? Not to mention that the retorts were only cleaned once a day. They must have gotten pretty filled.'

===============================================

According the Soviet-Polish Extraordinary Commission Report on the Crimes of the Hitlerites at Majdanek the bodies of those cremated were done so only to the carcass state, meaning most of the bone would be just charred including charred rib cages etc. In the report they say some 1,500,000 Jews were mass exterminated.

Okay, say the bones could be compressed to one cubic foot that would be 1,500,000 cubic feet. That would be equal the a volume of 115 ft. length x 115 ft. breadth x 115 ft. high.

The report told the world the remains were dug into flower beds and hidden under piles of manure. Of course, ala typical Holocaust nonsense there was and is no forensic documentation that any of it was true.

Additional humorous info:
The report said the Germans would cut the arms and legs off the bodies so they could fit four bodies at a time into ovens and that they could be cremated to the carcass state in 15 minutes. Going by other things said in the report the actual time would have to have been ten minutes to allow for loading and unloading of the ovens.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”