Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hohenems
Member
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Hohenems » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:41 pm)

Source please?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Hannover » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:43 pm)

ginger wrote:Hohenems - thanks for your post. I checked out your link to a short film from the USHMM and it has changed my interpretation of the YouTube films. The YouTube films must be saying that the 15,000 killed in a gas chamber at Hadamar were cremated, and not among the corpses exhumed at Hadamar cemetery. One can not expect there to be records of autopsies of those killed by lethal gas and cremated.

My understanding of the those euthanized at Hadamar (some 10,000 Germans), many were given overdoses of morphine and later other medications. Possibly, if they died en mass in a gas chamber, they were the among the 15,000 cremated and thus there is no trace of them, and no trace of the gas chamber which was dismantled in 1942.

I suppose the best way to repudiate YouTube films is to point out there are no autopsies to prove people died in lethal gas chambers.

There is no proof of a gas chamber, ginger. Not even "possibly". In fact there is no proof that 15,000 were even euthanized at Hadamar. The least reliable source of information is certainly the US 'Holocaust' Museum, aka: Theme park. They make tons of money off the scam, with very large salaries for the Jewish supremacists that dominate it.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Hannover » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:46 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:I don't think any of the autopsies that were performed at the Hadamar site found a cause of death. Only that the cause of death wasn't tuberculosis. However, as it has been pointed out on this thread, that shouldn't be surprising. Given the permission of family members for a merciful and humane death, this was in keeping with much of western Europe today.

What autopsies, 'Thames Darwin'? Do you know for fact that they were performed? if so, please give us the source.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Thames Darwin » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 pm)

Sorry, 'alleged autopsies.' It's the standard drill on Hadamar. 'We did autopsies.' Yah, sure you did. If they'd said there were autopsies showing gas then they have to show them. They're dumb but not that dumb.

User avatar
ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 am

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby ginger » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 pm)

Hannover - Maybe the US Holocaust Museum is an unreliable source of information and the same can be said of YouTube, but because these sources are easily assessable, like Wikipedia, I believe it is worth reading or listening to what they say and then challenging it. My challenge will also be easily assessable along with their material.

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Thames Darwin » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:43 pm)

Oh please. Wikipedia is a well established Zionist front org.

ginger wrote:Hannover - Maybe the US Holocaust Museum is an unreliable source of information and the same can be said of YouTube, but because these sources are easily assessable, like Wikipedia, I believe it is worth reading or listening to what they say and then challenging it. My challenge will also be easily assessable along with their material.

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Haldan » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm)

Hi ginger,

A clever idea would be to compile a challenge on this issue and send it off to United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and see what they have to say for themselves. I mean, after all, they are selling it, so surely they must have something that backs up their claims?
If they don't answer with specifics you know they're pulling your leg (as if you need their written consent to tell this).

-haldan

ginger wrote:Hannover - Maybe the US Holocaust Museum is an unreliable source of information and the same can be said of YouTube, but because these sources are easily assessable, like Wikipedia, I believe it is worth reading or listening to what they say and then challenging it. My challenge will also be easily assessable along with their material.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Thames Darwin » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm)

Dont' forget Haldan; this is the whole reason behind the 'we don't debate revisionists' position. That way, they can ignore any such mail.

User avatar
ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 am

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby ginger » 7 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 pm)

Horhug - I read your post again. I appreciate your analysis and marvel at the work needed to question the US Holocaust Museum film and the films posted on YouTube. My challenge on YouTube has to be brief and what I will say is that there are no records of autopsies of gassed victims. But they can say that all the gassed victims were cremated; that is why there are no autopsies.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Hannover » 7 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:48 pm)

ginger wrote:But they can say that all the gassed victims were cremated; that is why there are no autopsies.

The answer to that is 'Then where are the human remains'? Human remains do not disappear simply because people were allegedly cremated. And if they say the remains were buried, the answer is 'Show us where they were buried, and show us an excavation revealing the alleged human remains'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Thames Darwin » 7 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 pm)

"The Nazis threw them in the river!"

I've even heard "They gave them to farmers!"

It's a no-win on that one. They can come up with an innumerable number of excuses and most sheeple will buy it.

Now, mass graves in Eastern Europe from Einsatzgruppen is a clean sweep. Not a single one has ever been shown.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10003
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Hannover » 7 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:43 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:"The Nazis threw them in the river!"

I've even heard "They gave them to farmers!"

It's a no-win on that one. They can come up with an innumerable number of excuses and most sheeple will buy it.

Now, mass graves in Eastern Europe from Einsatzgruppen is a clean sweep. Not a single one has ever been shown.

If true (a very big IF), why would the Germans hide them in the first place? Euthanasia was quite legal.

And I see you've read my posts on the Einsatzgruppen.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby Thames Darwin » 7 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm)

Well, the churches weren't happy about the euthanasia program, but I see your point.

And yes, good job on the Einsatzgruppen tales. You'd think these people would quit while they were behind!

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Help... claimed Hadamar 'gassings'

Postby hermod » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm)

In October 1945 an American military court "judged" men who had worked at the Hadamar Institute and they condemned them for killing people with injections. No gassing was mentionned at that time (even if the alleged "Nazi gas chambers" were a major part of the Allied propaganda at that time).

Image
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... rm=HADAMAR

Image
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... erm=MENTAL

Same thing for another German mental asylum (don't know which one) even starvation was added.

Image
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article ... erm=MENTAL

It seems that the "the Euthanasia gas chambers inspired the Holocaust gas chambers" hoax was not yet born at that time...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daniel Briske, MSN [Bot], Sannhet and 5 guests