IHR and the Mark Weber controversy

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:19 pm)

ASMarques; I had trouble understanding your complete post, but I did understand this:

"there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to destroy what is already a true religion, and a powerful young one at that..."

"I believe the scam is here to stay for a long, long time, and -- this is the important part that concerns us "

Hmm... ASMarques; Methinks you are on the wrong side. And if you're not, then you should be. We need soldiers in this battle like Toben. Not scary propagandists who put the fear up the troops.

Listen up ASMarques, the scam is not here for a long long time as you fearfully predict. For myself, and dare I say, Toben; it is a long time OVER! For the rest, it is here only until someone thrusts his sword into the putrid belly of that transparent lying beast, and guts it completely! When folk see all that disgusting abominable mess, splurging onto the pavement, they will turn instantly away from that damnable LIE. All we need is someone within swords reach ASMarques. I was hoping that was you.

Also ASMarques, you say: "Concerning Weber and the IHR, I simply admire his work as an author. I didn't know anything about the allegations that others have posted on this thread, and I don't feel qualified to have a definite opinion on the subject."

We don't have have to know the man', ASMarques. We don't need to know his works. We should'nt take any allegations too seriously. No. We don't need to do any of that. All we need know is: ... the tree is known by his fruit. The end of the matter is, what was produced? An hollow shell of a place. Weber betrayed and abandoned the IHR. He has no fruit, ie. forming an opinion is easy.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 am)

Kiwichap wrote:Hmm... ASMarques; Methinks you are on the wrong side. And if you're not, then you should be.

Methinks you didn't get it, Kiwi, old chap.

I didn't say revisionism would disappear and the truth would be effectively silenced. What I said was those who expect the "Holocaust" cult to go away in a sudden, catastrophic way, are in for some disappointment. I believe the struggle will go on for a very long time, with neither side giving in. Then I expect the new religion will slowly turn moot and people will stop actively believing and performing the cult activities.

I believe a correct understanding of what precisely it is one is fighting would be helpful. Most revisionists still think of the "Holocaust" cult as a sort of small, intrinsically Jewish, plot that will come tumbling down the instant the rug will be pulled away from under it. They miss the fact they are facing a World-class religion, in fact the first religion with a truly ecumenical following. People in general love their irrational delusions and detest those that point them out to them as such.

So, in order to face this new World-class religion, what might perhaps be needed is not more scholarly treatises on the chemical behavior of cyanide, but simply more freedom of speech and appreciation of the true faith (reason). That's really all there is to it.

Kiwichap wrote:We need soldiers in this battle like Toben. Not scary propagandists who put the fear up the troops.

Well, Toben looks to me like a good and brave man. But, yes, I'm quite scared of seeing him marching with the conviction of a martyr into the arena of the German courts and, once there, proceeding to blow up serious revisionism with dangerous inanities like the Protocols of Zion. That sort of thing, in my opinion, won't help at all.

Kiwichap wrote:Listen up ASMarques, the scam is not here for a long long time as you fearfully predict.

Wanna bet? The scam will go on. And so will, I'm happy to say, its debunking.

Kiwichap wrote:For myself, and dare I say, Toben; it is a long time OVER!

When it comes to religion, the measure of time is aeons, o unbelieving one!

Kiwichap wrote:For the rest, it is here only until someone thrusts his sword into the putrid belly of that transparent lying beast, and guts it completely!

Old chap, we live surrounded by transparent lying beasts in good health, in spite of having been gutted over and over again, for centuries if not millenia, in case you haven't noticed.

Kiwichap wrote:When folk see all that disgusting abominable mess, splurging onto the pavement, they will turn instantly away from that damnable LIE.

Sure thing. And then, to further quench their thirst for the truth, they'll go drink from that delicious lemonade the oceans will have turned into.

Kiwichap wrote:All we need is someone within swords reach ASMarques. I was hoping that was you.

You need me within reach of your sword? Ouch. I guess I'll take refuge in the back of my tub...

Vlad

Postby Vlad » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 pm)

ASMarques wrote:What I said was those who expect the "Holocaust" cult to go away in a sudden, catastrophic way, are in for some disappointment. I believe the struggle will go on for a very long time, with neither side giving in.

Sure, but you don't believe the struggle against "Jewish-Zionist power", favoured by Weber, is a lot easier to win, or do you? Weber should rather write a book on Lafargue, given his experience on the subject.

ASMarques wrote:Well, Toben looks to me like a good and brave man. But, yes, I'm quite scared of seeing him marching with the conviction of a martyr into the arena of the German courts and, once there, proceeding to blow up serious revisionism with dangerous inanities like the Protocols of Zion. That sort of thing, in my opinion, won't help at all.

Agreed. Will someone snatch his passport, please?

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:24 pm)

Vlad wrote:
ASMarques wrote:What I said was those who expect the "Holocaust" cult to go away in a sudden, catastrophic way, are in for some disappointment. I believe the struggle will go on for a very long time, with neither side giving in.

Sure, but you don't believe the struggle against "Jewish-Zionist power", favoured by Weber, is a lot easier to win, or do you? Weber should rather write a book on Lafargue, given his experience on the subject.

"Jewish-Zionist power" easier to defeat than the "Holocaust" myth? Well, I dont' know. Weber may be right on that point, if indeed that's what he is saying, though I will not, by any means, agree that "Holocaust" debunking should be diminished.

Let me explain: the Jewish state in Palestine is likely on its way to extinction, thanks in a large measure to the lack of vision of past and present Israeli leaders. This will probably be accompanied by a future increasing exodus of Jews that will see the writing on the wall and will be leaving the place, in spite of not being forced to do so. It's even possible that a weakened WW2 "Holocaust" will actually be reinforced by a new "Second Holocaust" myth out of the fall of Zion, in the midst of much resentment and even a nuclear catastrophe.

I really don't know. It's all in the domain of possibility. The one thing I know is religious myths that manage to take hold of the emotional terrain in the human mind, unlike political structures such as states, rarely perish from sudden death. They mostly tend to fade away.

Of course, as I said, I will be delighted to be in the wrong.

teapreacher

Postby teapreacher » 1 decade 1 month ago (Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 am)

Mike Piper started his promised series of shows on Mark Weber and the IHR last night. He had predicted that it might be a boring topic to a lot of folks, but I found it far from that.

Archived shows here....
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... 3Darchives

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 month ago (Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:39 pm)

I have just finished listening to Mike Pipers, THE PIPER REPORT, whom, over several days, has given us the sordid story of Mark Weber and the Institute for Historical Review.

Because Weber has not responded in any way, my first thoughts are: that when the money ran out, Weber bailed out. Yeah, Weber's heart was never in it. It was all about his wallet.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 month ago (Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 pm)

A major problem at the IHR is that the members of the board of directors are either brain dead or madly in love with Mark Weber. Harvey Taylor seems to be both and is, therefore, beyond the reach of any intelligent discussion about Weber.

However, there are two other directors who may listen to reason. So, regardless of where you stand on the subject of Weber's fitness to continue as director of the IHR and waste the rapidly declining assets of the IHR, give them a piece of your mind.

The two individuals are also attorneys.

Gerald J. Domitrovic
727 North Waco Avenue --Suite 210
Wichita, Kansas 67203

telephone: (316)-264-3711

John B. Todd
1487 West Hayes Street
Boise, Idaho 83702

telephone: (208)-424-1132 / (208)-433-1795

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”