Hunting season on revisionists

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Hunting season on revisionists

Postby Malle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:51 pm)

Now you know why it’s hunting season on revisionists!
Jewish power in the West today has expanded commensurate with the expansion of "Holocaust" propaganda, as noted by the Israeli author Moshe Leshem: "Israelis and American Jews fully agree that the memory of the Holocaust is an indispensable weapon--one that must be used relentlessly against their common enemy...Jewish organizations and individuals thus labor continuously to remind the world of it. In America, the perpetuation of the Holocaust memory is now a $100-million-a-year enterprise, part of which is government-funded." ( Balaam's Curse, p. 228)

This is why Edgar Bronfman, the billionaire Canadian Seagram's whiskey merchant and chairman of the powerful World Jewish Congress says, "The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored. We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late."

The reason it must be stopped is because revisionism is the only force preventing the holy people from finishing the job they started in Russia and Bavaria, only this time they are using intellectual means to achieve the same end.

Consider the fact that the people who bear the brunt of contemporary Jewish racist hatred and invective, the Germans, have among the lowest birthrates and the highest abortion rates of any nation in the world. Far more Germans die every year than are born.

URL: http://www.hoffman-info.com/communist.html
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:10 pm)

Racist Zionist & judeo-supremacist Bronfman said:
The growing numbers of revisionist supporters cannot be ignored. We must use every resource to stop revisionism now, before it's too late.

I got news for the old whiskey baron, it's already "too late". The cat's out of the bag.

Truth and thoughts cannot be stopped.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”