I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. Anne Franks comin to town.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. Anne Franks comin to town.

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:43 am)

Oh oh, I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. I mentioned a while ago that I thought the travelling circus would come to town. After Australia, New Zealand. They are thinking about it. Someone remind me, What year was the ballpoint pen invented?

Anne Frank tour may come to NZ
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominionpost/4836965a6000.html
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

NeilfromBris

Postby NeilfromBris » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 am)

Oh man I am so pissed that I missed that at home. Some should have told me and I would have made a special trip. Still I notice that its traveling in an eastward direction. Maybe it will come here next.
NOT
If you start a sentence with "I believe" you can never be wrong

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:54 am)

Shouldn't we look at all survivor events as opportunities? They're supposed to be there for questions aren't they? Before all the liars are dead? And before you go off, I'm not saying attack, I'm talking about leaving a seed of doubt. That's how many of us here started.

labview1958

Re: I shoulda kept my big mouth shut. Anne Franks comin to town.

Postby labview1958 » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 am)

In 1980 Otto Frank died and willed the diary manuscripts to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation, known by the Dutch acronym NIOD. Hoping to settle matters once and for all, the NIOD conducted a painstaking analysis--the results, published in English in 1989 as The Diary of Anne Frank: The Critical Edition, tip the scales at more than 700 pages. This book traces the history of the manuscript and allegations of fraud, recounts a detailed forensic examination, then prints the different versions of the diary side by side. Conclusion: Anne Frank wrote it (and rewrote it) between 1942 and 1944, just as her father always claimed

Anne Frank was not a hoax.

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am)

labview1958 wrote:Anne Frank was not a hoax.

There is a topic about this question here :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1802&hilit

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:41 pm)

By all accounts, Anne Frank was first taken to Auschwitz, and then transferred to Belsen when the Russians army approached the camp. She died of thypus in Belsen.

Her father, Otto Frank, was also taken to Auschwitz, where he became ill with typhus, and was being treated in the camp hospital when the Russians approached. The Nazis gave hospital patients able to travel the option of awaiting the Russians, or evacuating with the Nazis. Otto Frank stayed and was liberated by the Russians.

Elie Weisel was also in a camp hospital at the same time, being treated for a foot injury. He elected to evaculate with the Nazis, as he describes in his book 'Night'.

Primo Levi was also in a camp hospital at the same time, and was liberated by the Russians.

See www.holohoax101.com for more info.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”