huffingtonpost

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
umslobogus

huffingtonpost

Postby umslobogus » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:25 pm)

Rod Lurie emotes on the holocaust at

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rod-lurie ... 66591.html

you may wish to contribute.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 8 months ago (Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 pm)

I don't buy the fable about the tattooed numbers camp inmates supposedly got. I think its another scam. You know, the scam artists can never keep their stories straight, so numbers start popping up everywhere.

The Huffington Post article ends by saying. "The number tattooed on her wrist".

I have seen these so-called tattoos on wrists, forearms, upper arm, under the upper arm... All over the place.

Surely the camp authorities would have had an regulation, the number is to be placed... there!

I can't imagine guards having to look all over the place for the number, to see if this person was an inmate or not? Then again, any Jew with a number is straightway suspicious. Why would they bother? According to the scam, Jews, like smoke, were headed straight for the sky, women and children first.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 8 months ago (Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am)

Kiwichap wrote:I don't buy the fable about the tattooed numbers camp inmates supposedly got. I think its another scam.

Agreed, what does one make of a "Survivor", in this case DR Karl Kruszelnicki's Father, a Pole, not a Jew & who was allegedly lumping bodies from the Gas Chambers to a Lift in the Crematorium which if one looks at the scrap book site is a Ground Level installation at Sachsenhausen a Camp that never issued Numbered Tattoos & who allegedly had the numbers 95808 tattooed on his arm???

It'd be interesting to correlate these individuals, their numbers & their claims against the Auschwitz & Bad Arolsen Archives, I'd bet my last dollar that the numbers would give you completely different persons & identities.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”