The “Disappearance” of the Corpse Slide

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm)

Wahrheit wrote:...
Turpitz, I think you are mistaken here. The corpse chute was planned to allow for bodies to be brought to either morgue, as would make sense through the Birkenau lay out, and not only one of the morgues of a crematorium. The scenario you describe would require a corpse chute for every morgue, but that would be redundant, and also expensive.
Well the a corpse chute won't be a necessity, but would make the work easier. For me it is about whether the features/changes can be proven from the drawings or the physical evidence....
Wahrheit wrote:AFAIK, corpse chutes usually had steps alongside them, in case bodies got stuck on their way down the actual chute. If it was just a tube-like structure without open stairs, such would inevitably occur. The Sachsenhausen corpse-chute is a good example for both of these points.
.....And there I must say that the chute was drawn into drawings that are dated younger then the sketched. I must however add, that there are stairs at the ruins at the end of the Leichenkeller, the one the Holocaustians don't say is a gas chamber. Those stairs I haven't found on the drawings.
Wahrheit wrote:BTW Hektor, I have an unfinished piece on this and will put it together shortly.
Looking forward to read it.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:12 am)

It was not built very effectively, as the planning seems to have been a little off and not well adpated to other changes taking place

What "other changes" taking place? You need to decide whether these constructions were the factories of death and designed from scratch as such or not. This is getting very tedious and tiresome. Either these buildings were a step forward from the nonsense at Auschwitz I or not. You seem to notice these structures are designed by Laurel and Hardy, but don't seem to be able to accept it.

I generally agree with your point that access to the corpse chute was a bit out of the way for workers.Perhaps it was not used very often,

A bit out of the way? It's like a bloody obstacle course trying to find it.The workers must have been given a map and compass. Perhaps it wasn't used very often? A minute ago you were complaining about the squandering of finances, now you suggest this was built "not to be used very often". What's all that about then? Pelty said it didn't exist at all, do you think him a liar? Can you show me the steps on the photo that leads to the door?

But I don't think that would have been such a big deal as the Kremas semi-basements only went a few feet below ground. One could easily carry/toss corpses down the few flights of stairs from any of the alleged entrance.

It was more like five feet! What entrances, there are none to morgue 1?

Birkenau did not have the complete underground morgues/corpse storage rooms that Sachsenhausen or Buchenwald did, so the chute-requirement was lessened. BTW, not sure if Buchenwald's had steps or not to accompany it.

So what are you saying here That it wasn't really necessary to have a chute, but we will build one for the fun of it? Buchenwald has no chute, only steps. (they have probably built some since, during one of their German taxpayer financed "restoration" projects).

I do not see how this is an 'inconsistency'. Corpse chutes were usually used in underground morgues, such as the sites referred to above. Birkenau was different in that it did not go very far below ground, yet even still a corpse-chute was built.

I would say the Germans were very consistent, the very fact each of the four krema's at Birkenau are exact mirrors of one another only goes to show they were sticklers for consistency.

This clearly shows that there was no homicidal "gassing" plan in effect when these projects were planned.

Uh! So the Germans left the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz I, only to go up the road to Birkenau to start building four edifices that they were not quite sure what their purpose was?

Would likely depend on the means of transportation, and the amount of corpses to be moved. If one used a vehicle towing a full load of corpses, might be worth it to drive the extra minute around the Krema to the chute. If on foot, or with only few bodies, could likely take the stairs.

So there was a mud track for trucks to drive around the obstacle course, Why didn't they just put a entrance in a convienient position?

What stairs? the original stairs on the main building? So you put a corpse chute at the most inaccessible position on the building, only to carry on using the original stairs that have since had there access partitioned off, and lead to small rooms and numerous doors -- what's the point of that?

Problem is the low resolution when one looks up closely on the roof, but even then you can see the ventilation stacks.

Look here at what 'Hans' has done on another forum:

The low resolution -- funny that isn't it? I sometimes think they are trying to hide something. What did he do that with photoshop?

.....And there I must say that the chute was drawn into drawings that are dated younger then the sketched. I must however add, that there are stairs at the ruins at the end of the Leichenkeller, the one the Holocaustians don't say is a gas chamber. Those stairs I haven't found on the drawings.

It was all built after the war for the six millionth time. The walls of morgue 2 are not original to the plans, there whole construction does not match the plans. All this "reconstructed" basically means built by Marxist's.

Exasperating stuff. This whole setup is farcical.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:57 am)

Turpitz wrote:...

It was all built after the war for the six millionth time. The walls of morgue 2 are not original to the plans, there whole construction does not match the plans. All this "reconstructed" basically means built by Marxist's.

Exasperating stuff. This whole setup is farcical.
What is your evidence for this claim?

Also note that discussing the plans and (phony) Holocaustian interpretations of them is a subject on its own. So when I'm pointing out that the Holocaustians falsely interpret something into the plans. Then you mustn't come and argue: "t'doesn't matter, the plans are forgeries" :wink: .

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 pm)

What is your evidence for this claim?

Obviously you have not read the thread at all -- if you cannot be bothered, then don't bother me.

I am not going to go through the many problems with the construction of these ludicrous structures again. It's like banging your head against a brick wall trying to point out problems to people who don't even know how to use a spirit level.

This is where Jewry is/has going to tie revisionism up in knots I'm afraid. And as long as they can squander your energies on forged documents and photo montages they are in clover. Although they do have a polystyrene gas chamber prop at the industry museum in Washington for those who get an urge to test the waters of practical matters.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”