Horst Mahler Sentenced to 6 Years

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:40 am

Horst Mahler Sentenced to 6 Years

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 pm)

On February 25, 2009, the tribunal in Zionist-occupied Munich sentenced Horst Mahler to six years in prison, just as it did with Sylvia Stolz, the well-known civil rights lawyer was taken out in handcuffs immediately after sentencing.

The Zionist puppet-state of BRD again proved that it has no freedom of speech on a panoply of issues.

The enemies of Revisionism have decapitated Revisionism not with better arguments but by jailing Revisionists. Thus establishing their intellectual and moral bankruptcy.

The fight for Truth will go on without those currently in prison.
Last edited by friedrich braun on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:50 pm

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm)

At 73, 6 years without parole could be a death sentence. What's needed is an international boycotte of all Lufthanza flights until Mahler, Stolz, Zundel, Rudolf, and other jailed 'truth-seekers' are released. First we need a website.
"Israel must invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the methods of provocation..." Moshe Sharett, Israeli's Foreign Minister ('48-'54), & Prime Minister ('54-'56).

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:40 am

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:51 pm)

theTRUTH wrote:At 73, 6 years without parole could be a death sentence. What's needed is an international boycotte of all Lufthanza flights until Mahler, Stolz, Zundel, Rudolf, and other jailed 'truth-seekers' are released. First we need a website.


Good luck, the vast majority of people don't give a hoot about Revisionism. And everyone has been conditioned into thinking that Revisionist are flat-earthers, psychopaths, neo-Nazis, anti-Semites, conspiracy theorists, 9/11 truthers, and lunatics. Remember, we're talking about "the most documented crime in human history." :roll:
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."



"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"



C.G. Jung

theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:50 pm

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 9 months ago (Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 pm)

After Darwin's Survival of the Fittest, and the 1920's Scopes trials, thinking people looked at the evidence and realized that religions are fables dreamed up by the elite to control the masses, the vast majority of whom couldn't read or write. The politicians and media editors continued to spout their religious lies but have now been replaced by political leaders who almost all accept Darwin's theories. Today the churches throughout Europe and North America only cater to very small minority, the remainder know there's no God.

In 2009, the Leuchter, Rudolf, and Ball reports are being read by community leaders all over the world who are quietly talking to others about the Holocaust lie. The result, I believe, is that the number of Holocaust promoters is going to shrivel in size to become a small fraction of the population.
"Israel must invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the methods of provocation..." Moshe Sharett, Israeli's Foreign Minister ('48-'54), & Prime Minister ('54-'56).

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3386
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am)

friedrich braun wrote:
theTRUTH wrote:At 73, 6 years without parole could be a death sentence. What's needed is an international boycotte of all Lufthanza flights until Mahler, Stolz, Zundel, Rudolf, and other jailed 'truth-seekers' are released. First we need a website.


Good luck, the vast majority of people don't give a hoot about Revisionism.
But there might be some that give a hoot about freedom of speech.

friedrich braun wrote:And everyone has been conditioned into thinking that Revisionist are flat-earthers, psychopaths, neo-Nazis, anti-Semites, conspiracy theorists, 9/11 truthers, and lunatics. Remember, we're talking about "the most documented crime in human history." :roll:

And there even those that think this kind of sweeping statement is and argument. And for the "the most documented crime in human history", I have read this in comments on articles relating to Williamson.

theTRUTH wrote:After Darwin's Survival of the Fittest, and the 1920's Scopes trials, thinking people looked at the evidence and realized that religions are fables dreamed up by the elite to control the masses, the vast majority of whom couldn't read or write.
However Darwin and Huxley and their supporters never have been jailed for their views. And on that note one may add that a character like Galileo was allowed to defend his views.

theTRUTH wrote:The politicians and media editors continued to spout their religious lies but have now been replaced by political leaders who almost all accept Darwin's theories. Today the churches throughout Europe and North America only cater to very small minority, the remainder know there's no God.
The Creationists are ranked into that list of the sweeping statement Friedrich Braun mentioned.

theTRUTH wrote:In 2009, the Leuchter, Rudolf, and Ball reports are being read by community leaders all over the world who are quietly talking to others about the Holocaust lie. The result, I believe, is that the number of Holocaust promoters is going to shrivel in size to become a small fraction of the population.
I wouldn't be to sure about that concerning politicians. But I think Williamson and a few other people may already have taken a peek.

Barre
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:05 am

Postby Barre » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 am)

6 years without parole? this is a disgrace and a big injustice..knowing there are murderers and other criminals that get less than that in our oh so free thinking political correct times ! everyone should be able to say what he likes as long as it doesnt incite hate or violence..investigating and questioning historic facts shoud be promoted ffs !

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:59 am)

Barre wrote:6 years without parole? this is a disgrace and a big injustice..knowing there are murderers and other criminals that get less than that in our oh so free thinking political correct times ! everyone should be able to say what he likes as long as it doesnt incite hate or violence..investigating and questioning historic facts shoud be promoted ffs !


Too true, locally a 21 year old Middle Easterner was convicted of raping an 82 year old women, he got 5 years with Parole in 3 since he has already served 1 year while awaiting trial he'll be out in 2!
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Steve_S
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Postby Steve_S » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:03 am)

"However Darwin and Huxley and their supporters never have been jailed for their views. And on that note one may add that a character like Galileo was allowed to defend his views."

Not sure about all that. Others were burnt at the stake or thrown in Gulags. I do believe that persecution of dissidents can strengthens their cause, in our case it does. Darwin once said that for Man to become "higher" that he must be subjected to a sever struggle-- which makes sense. Revisionism is a struggle, in can get sever; hence, it plays a healthy role as cultivator for something "higher". Aside from getting down to the truth of this racket, that the status quo calls the "Holocaust," we are exercising the will. It is a win-win situation even if you are not going to be around when victory arrives...

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:40 am

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 9 months ago (Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:57 pm)

HOLO DISSIDENT ARRESTED IN COURTROOM

Horst Mahler receives six-year sentence



NSNS Wednesday, 25 February 2009

MUNICH — German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced
to six years in prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement).
The symbolically significant number of years imposed for "anti-

Semitic hate speech" stemmed from his refusal to recognize

the Jewish Holocaust®, which he described as "the biggest lie

in world history."


FACING LIFELONG IMPRISONMENT—Dissident Horst Mahler is seen here

with his wife Sylvia Stolz, currently in prison for defending other dissidents.



The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things,

of repeated dissemination of his views on the Internet as well

as distribution of a revisionist videotape and a CD and book by

Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf, now serving time for "Holocaust®

denial" in a German prison.



Immediately following sentencing, the 73-year-old dissident

was arrested and led away before astonished onlookers in

the courtroom, including many of his supporters.



The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic

Party (NPD) successfully represented that organization when

the German regime tried to have it banned in the 1990s.

He earlier received prison sentences for thought-crimes on

several occasions.

'I have resolved to call a lie a lie'



In his concluding remarks before the court, Mahler noted

that with another case pending against him he faces a total

of over 12 years in prison — the equivalent of a life sentence,

given his advanced age. He would, however, stand by his

views.


In setting a personal example, Mahler declared that it was
incumbent upon every German to "deal a deathblow to the

Holocaust® religion as martyrs for the truth."

The dissident defendant concluded by saying:

"I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over
and over again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth.
I have sworn to my people never to give up in this fight against
the Holocaust® religion."



Continuing the fight for a better world —

NEW ORDER
Dept E
PO Box 270486
Milwaukee WI 53227
http://www.theneworder.org
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."



"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"



C.G. Jung

User avatar
holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:19 am

Postby holographic » 1 decade 9 months ago (Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 pm)

I'm not advocating violence as the thought police would just capitalize on that and use it against reasonable revisionists. However....the end of civilized debate is obviously here!!

User avatar
PRHL
Member
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: 46282 Dorsten
Contact:

Postby PRHL » 1 decade 9 months ago (Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:11 pm)

Horst Mahler pretends to fight against the H.-religion. In his last video (after he was sentenced) he sits in front of an altar with burning candles and a big crucifix.
So, Mahler is certainly *NOT* a hero. It may be true that he wholeheartedly hates the Jewish lies, but he himself spreads antichristian lies, namely about the Old Testament. In fact, the whole Nationalsocialism (which Mahler proclaims) is antichristian.
It is not enough to replace one lie through another. You must tell the truth instead. Mahler is by no means a viable alternative to the H.-religion.
It is often said that both Adolf Hitler and his chief propagandist Alfred Rosenberg where Jews. I would not be surprised if this theory is proven right.

Now, concerning the Germans (I am one myself and, how strange that may seem, still live her): They are totally condtioned. When they hear "Holocaust", they are paralyzed. They do not want to go into details. They know that you can be imprisoned for questioning anything of the H., so they are satisfied when the H. is celebrated as the worst crime in the universe, beyond any comparison. They are only happy when Germans are pictured as the worst animals, they enjoy anti-German fiction like Misha Defonseca etc. They celebrate Brad Pitt for filming here in Germany for the new anti-German movie of Quentin Tarantino ("Inglorious Bastards").

Now: How can anybody expect that a marority of Germans even *want* free speech, especially concerning the H.-religion?

User avatar
Franc
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:29 am

Postby Franc » 1 decade 9 months ago (Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:22 pm)

PRHL wrote:Horst Mahler pretends to fight against the H.-religion. In his last video (after he was sentenced) he sits in front of an altar with burning candles and a big crucifix.
So, Mahler is certainly *NOT* a hero. It may be true that he wholeheartedly hates the Jewish lies, but he himself spreads antichristian lies, namely about the Old Testament. In fact, the whole Nationalsocialism (which Mahler proclaims) is antichristian.
It is not enough to replace one lie through another. You must tell the truth instead. Mahler is by no means a viable alternative to the H.-religion.
It is often said that both Adolf Hitler and his chief propagandist Alfred Rosenberg where Jews. I would not be surprised if this theory is proven right.

Now, concerning the Germans (I am one myself and, how strange that may seem, still live her): They are totally condtioned. When they hear "Holocaust", they are paralyzed. They do not want to go into details. They know that you can be imprisoned for questioning anything of the H., so they are satisfied when the H. is celebrated as the worst crime in the universe, beyond any comparison. They are only happy when Germans are pictured as the worst animals, they enjoy anti-German fiction like Misha Defonseca etc. They celebrate Brad Pitt for filming here in Germany for the new anti-German movie of Quentin Tarantino ("Inglorious Bastards").

Now: How can anybody expect that a marority of Germans even *want* free speech, especially concerning the H.-religion?


Do you think Adolf Hitler might be reconciled with God at the end in his bunker ? I heard of a priest there at this crucial time, and he regularized his matrimony.
Hopefully he converted !
Horst Malher might be more valuable before God than Bishop Fellay... (see the news :evil: ). Ok, that German hero is wrong on the most important matter of this life. But there is something good and heroic in him which please to God, I am sure. The same for the atheist Robert Faurisson ; I can't expect him to be damned. All the Tradition says : we will be astonished at the last Judgement.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:40 am

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 9 months ago (Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:36 pm)

PRHL wrote:Horst Mahler pretends to fight against the H.-religion. In his last video (after he was sentenced) he sits in front of an altar with burning candles and a big crucifix.
So, Mahler is certainly *NOT* a hero. It may be true that he wholeheartedly hates the Jewish lies, but he himself spreads antichristian lies, namely about the Old Testament. In fact, the whole Nationalsocialism (which Mahler proclaims) is antichristian.
It is not enough to replace one lie through another. You must tell the truth instead. Mahler is by no means a viable alternative to the H.-religion.
It is often said that both Adolf Hitler and his chief propagandist Alfred Rosenberg where Jews. I would not be surprised if this theory is proven right.

Now, concerning the Germans (I am one myself and, how strange that may seem, still live her): They are totally condtioned. When they hear "Holocaust", they are paralyzed. They do not want to go into details. They know that you can be imprisoned for questioning anything of the H., so they are satisfied when the H. is celebrated as the worst crime in the universe, beyond any comparison. They are only happy when Germans are pictured as the worst animals, they enjoy anti-German fiction like Misha Defonseca etc. They celebrate Brad Pitt for filming here in Germany for the new anti-German movie of Quentin Tarantino ("Inglorious Bastards").

Now: How can anybody expect that a marority of Germans even *want* free speech, especially concerning the H.-religion?



What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Please, Horst Mahler and his wife Sylvia Saint represent what's best and bravest in today's decadent, Zionist, anti-German, cosmopolitan, masochistic, self-loathing, Americanized, neurotic shithole that is the BRD. His values and worldview might not be your values and worldview, but that's beside the point in this instance, one should show respect to all those who want to liberate Germans and Germany from intellectual terrorism, flagrant injustice, and historical censorship. Horst Mahler is a courageous martyr, someone who's willing to die for Germany and his fellow Germans. In point of fact, at his age it's very likely that he will die as a political prisoner in the BRD Gulag. He's obviously ready to spend his last days incarcerated. How easy it would've been for him to just retire and enjoy the last days of his life in peace and quiet! The Germans have always represented the most morally decent, just, honest, and idealistic people in the world -- Horst Mahler exemplifies those qualities in his person.

I have a problem with those who dogmatically see and judge everything and everyone through one narrow prism and ignore the larger issues at stake.

[On a side note, Vincent Reynouard is a sedevacantist and a National Socialist.

http://csvr.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/an ... reynouard/ ]

Oh and by the way, the Third Reich was a fantastic time in German history, my grandparents call it: "eine schöne Zeit!" It was a time of tremendous hope, enthusiasm, and solidarity. A time when Germany was healthy, clean, prosperous, homogeneous, orderly, organic, and a real powerhouse; the envy of the entire world! What the "Jew" Hitler did in the space of just a few years was an authentic miracle! The Third Reich simply represents the most glorious days in German history! It was an unprecedented time span when Germans set aside their petty personal interests, egoism, and greed and thought about the general welfare of the German community FIRST. How unlike today when the materialist Jewish spirit triumphs in all facets of our lives! The fact is that Germans took to National Socialism like ducks to water in itself indicates that National Socialism hit a tremendous inner chord in the German psyche and was deeply German in all fundamental characteristics.

Nobody in German history loved Germans more than Hitler. True or false?

I once asked an old German what it meant to him to be a National Socialist, he replied that to be a National Socialist means to be a good German...nothing more and nothing less.

No period in history is at the center of more lies, misunderstandings, and calumnies than the N.S. years.
Last edited by friedrich braun on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."



"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"



C.G. Jung

User avatar
ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 624
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:47 pm

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 9 months ago (Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 pm)

Franc wrote:Do you think Adolf Hitler might be reconciled with God at the end in his bunker ?


No way, if I understand correctly what you mean by "reconciliation." If so, he wouldn't have chosen to be the captain of his soul to the end. He would have gone out in the style of Hans Frank and other devout Catholics, after much repenting and groveling about, and he would have met his end at the end of a rope.

I heard of a priest there at this crucial time, and he regularized his matrimony.
Hopefully he converted !


Bunk.

Look, I certainly don't love the guy's politics, but I've read a lot about him and I think I know him well. I don't know about what you call the regularization of the matrimony (perhaps to please the lady, though highly improbable), but "conversion" in extremis, in the sense I think you mean it, would have been out of character for him.

The same for the atheist Robert Faurisson ; I can't expect him to be damned.


He'll be in excellent company in the quiet limbo of the ancient great souls. Anyway, I'm sure he would hate to be condemned to the cacophony of praise of the unhinged god of the Habiru for all eternity.

All the Tradition says : we will be astonished at the last Judgement.


Yup. Wait and see. :o

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 619
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:40 am

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 9 months ago (Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 am)

BRD prosecutors dream of putting the bishop behind bars as well.

http://www.welt.de/politik/article32867 ... amson.html

Mahler, Varela, Irving: living alongside Europe's Holocaust deniers

http://www.cafebabel.com/eng/article/28 ... rving.html

How long can Jews keep Europe under the heel? Answer: as long as Europeans let them.
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."



"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"



C.G. Jung


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests