Free speech victory in Greece.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Free speech victory in Greece.

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:02 am)

At a very important trial determining the freedom of speech in Greece, Konstantinos Plevris was found NOT guilty at the Court of Appeals.

At first degree Mr. Plevris was found guilty with a 2-1 votes (the public prosecutor proposed NOT guilty) and was convicted to 8 months suspended for inciting hatred with his book "Jews: the whole truth". He was not convicted for holocaust denial because there is no such thing in Greek law.

Though this book is not about the Holocaust lie but an attack to Jewry and Zionism, he clearly states in it, that there was no Holocaust, though the book does not say much about this, he speaks of what were concentration camps about, the typhus epidemics, purpose of krematoriums and zyclon-b, etc. But very little regarding the size of his book, about 1,400 pages.

Anyway the whole procedure gave me the impression that Greece is a very strong outpost of freedom of speech and justice in Europe. :D
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 am)

only recently did I really understand the guilt-complex by having such oppressive laws.

I mean today, nearly everything is fair game. 9/11, does god exist, etc.

But not the holocaust.

imo, it's a red herring for hiding something. A big "KEEP AWAY" sign will only invite curiosity.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm)

wtfhappenedtohess wrote:only recently did I really understand the guilt-complex by having such oppressive laws.

I mean today, nearly everything is fair game. 9/11, does god exist, etc.

But not the holocaust.

imo, it's a red herring for hiding something. A big "KEEP AWAY" sign will only invite curiosity.

however, 9/11 must remain "fair game". as it has Mossad written all over it. a highly organized and FLAWLESS demolition. look at the radial symmetry of the fall of the towers coupled with the same perfection in the fall of Tower 7, something the media almost ignored. who benefits? the "dancing Israeli's"? Remember, Michael Shermer shills for 9/11...and that makes him a holocaust denier of sorts. of course he doesn't deny that the Towers fell and the immolation of people, but he supports the inane and now DEMOLISHED orthodox explanation of what happened.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 pm)

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=6866303

They are foaming at the mouth.

Samuels emphasized that "the most striking feature of this outrage is the lack of protest from Greek opinion-moulders, the political parties, educators, unionists, churches, media etc. Greece has raised the bar of indifference to incitement to a new threshold, showing contempt for its commitments to the OSCE in regard to the combat of antisemitism and racism." He continued, "Left without condemnation, this indifference makes the Greek authorities complicit in any subsequent violence against minorities and sets a disturbing challenge for all State-Parties of the OSCE region."

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:54 pm)

kk wrote:http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441467&ct=6866303

They are foaming at the mouth.

Samuels emphasized that "the most striking feature of this outrage is the lack of protest from Greek opinion-moulders, the political parties, educators, unionists, churches, media etc. Greece has raised the bar of indifference to incitement to a new threshold, showing contempt for its commitments to the OSCE in regard to the combat of antisemitism and racism." He continued, "Left without condemnation, this indifference makes the Greek authorities complicit in any subsequent violence against minorities and sets a disturbing challenge for all State-Parties of the OSCE region."

Yes, they are foaming at the mouth as usual. :oops:

Living most of my life in Greece, i haven't seen yet any real racism. :)
So, what's this all about ?

Greece proves to be a very strong outpost of freedom of speech and justice in Europe.
I cannot see how they will pass any holocaust denial law here. I guess they shall keep foaming. :wink:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”