Holocaust survivor reunited with sister after 60 years

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 11:02 am

Holocaust survivor reunited with sister after 60 years

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:27 pm)

Another precious find:

More than 60 years ago he was separated from his sister Eva. In just a couple of hours they will finally meet again. Following intensive research, the International Tracing Service, a part of the International Red Cross, located in Bad Arolsen, Germany, arranged the meeting in cooperation with Magen David Adom.


Not only did the kids survive but so did the parents.

Almost miraculously, both children survived, as did their parents.


Probably a movie coming.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1075119.html

The story is the usual.
Now, there are at least 3 here that were supposed to be "killed" and survived. Their names have to be on a wall somewhere. Have to be reparations, too. Removing them from the six million =5,999,996. Isn't that denial? Can we get money back?
Each time someone survives the stories of Nazi evil get worse. Odd how that is instead of "maybe they weren't as bad as portrayed."

jheitwler
Member
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:22 pm)

Almost miraculously, both children survived, as did their parents.


It's always a miracle, isn't it?
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

User avatar
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:54 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:47 pm)

Now we know why the Bad Arolsen records were kept locked away from prying eyes for so long. They are witness and testimony to the FACT, there was no holocaust. I suspect over the next few years we shall see that every Jew that was ever lost has been found. Every Jew that was apparently holocausted has miraculously resurrected, and the rest died of natural causes. The facts are slowly coming out. I wonder how many folk have been accounted for that we will never hear of. YET, we can't have the facts come out too quickly. World Jewry would go into shamed faced apopleptic shock!, and the rest of us will be demanding their heads and their stuffed wallets.

I have been watching the increasingly growing numbers now accounted for. All the revelations are going one way, There was no holocaust. You would think that would be good news for Jews, but with their peculiar psyche, somehow, that's bad. Ya just gotta laugh.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 am

Postby Halo » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:45 am)

I wished I could speak like you kiwi where I live... lol

And yeah, agree with you. My bet: holocaust wont survive another 10 years of internet 2.0.

That story gets butt fucked as the official 911 version.

User avatar
BelzeBob
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:14 am

Postby BelzeBob » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 am)

Kiwichap wrote:Now we know why the Bad Arolsen records were kept locked away from prying eyes for so long. They are witness and testimony to the FACT, there was no holocaust.


Hello Kiwichap

What are the Bad Arolsen records? I haven't heard of them before.

jheitwler
Member
Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 am)

BelzeBob wrote:
Kiwichap wrote:Now we know why the Bad Arolsen records were kept locked away from prying eyes for so long. They are witness and testimony to the FACT, there was no holocaust.


Hello Kiwichap

What are the Bad Arolsen records? I haven't heard of them before.


Bad Arolsen is the town in Germany where the records of the International Tracing Service have been stored since the end of the war.

Wikipedia has a decent description of what sort of information is stored there.

I've been obsessed with Nazi Germany for over thirty years and until these records were released to the public a few years ago, I hadn't heard about them either.

I was pissed off when I heard about them and pissed off when I found out what was going to happen with them. I'm quite certain that unrestricted access to them would allow the world to see that the holocaust wasn't all that it's been cracked up to be. That's the only reason I can think of that these records, which have all been digitized, are not available for access on the internet and can only be searched by going to Bad Arolsen itself or through one of the few official repositories of the records. In the United States, that would be the Holocaust Museum and (I think) the Simon Weisenthal center.

You can't access the records directly but you can put in a request for information and if you asked for something like "Can you give me a total of the number of Jews murdered in gas chambers" they'd have security escort you out the door.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

User avatar
BelzeBob
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:14 am

Postby BelzeBob » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 am)

jheitwler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio ... ng_Service

Wow. I've never even heard of it. Makes perfect sense that such an agency exists though. I've always wondered "who were these 6 million Jews?"

When we look at the official story it basically seems like 6 million Jews were taken out of thin air, then into gas chambers, and then back into thin air again. Like they never existed. Strange indeed.

Well, I guess it's like with the JFK assassination then. (A pile of documents are locked up in a safe in Washington D.C and won't be released until God-knows-when.)

Another question: I wonder, does even the "official story" gang say there exists a single nazi-German document stating anything about any plan to exterminate Jews? Not "final solution", but actually words like "liquidate"/"kill"/"execute"/"exterminate"/"gas".

Yes, I've heard that "recently obtained" Himmler speech about exterminating the Jews.... Though I think it's made in a studio using modern voice-print technology. (Well, that's another story maybe.)

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 288
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 11:02 am

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:48 am)

Here's another one. We should start keeping track of these.

Facebook helps reunite family split by Holocaust

As the social networking Web site Facebook celebrated its fifth birthday last month, few users were as grateful for its services as Karen Haber, an Israeli and an amateur genealogist who used the site to locate dozens of family members dispersed by the Holocaust.
(dispersed, not gassed)

Through the Internet alone, Haber has made contact with60 family members (40 of them through Facebook) - all descendants of the vast and wealthy Bachenheimer dynasty now spread across the globe.


a few interesting things:
A famous relation at this time was Rabbi Isaak Rulf, who was a professor of theology and attended the first Zionest congress in 1897
Haber was not previously interested in genealogy, and now has a tool that "helps me find the descendants of people that my grandparents knew, people who share the same truth I do (which truth is that?)


"He opened an account on Facebook just to reach me!" she exclaimed.
(shazaam!)
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 2FShowFull

60 more non victims here................tally up? or down?

For Bradley Smith's comic book collection, a woman screaming, mouth agape " Oh, God, NOOOOOOOOO! 60 more found alive! Will our suffering ever end?!?!" 5,999,946!

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:34 am

Postby Halo » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 am)

I was born in NYC in 1952. My mother was murdered in a Flabber Gas Chamber by evil Germans a mere 6 months before I was born. Shortly afterward in 1941 my entire family was rounded up and sent to Camp Feiertag along with 6 million other Jews from the Bronx and Long Island. I was separated from my family, denied even the most basic creature comforts such as soda&snacks,and forced to bathe in mass gravies. I was in a state of shock. I could hardly eat or sleep and to make matters worse, I had misplaced my cell phone charger. I felt powerless. This coming on the heels of a Hamas rocket attack that had left a scratch in my driveway, left me filling kind of sad. So I ask fans of the Holocaust to send me huge amounts of money to help me, a whining "victim" of the Kosher Armamaggedon Holohaux Minstral Show get over this injustice commited by those evil ZIONazi's. Cash is prefered, but I will accept checks, money orders and precious metals.

-Rabbi Chosen One

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:27 am

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am)

Halo wrote:I was born in NYC in 1952. My mother was murdered in a Flabber Gas Chamber by evil Germans a mere 6 months before I was born. Shortly afterward in 1941 my entire family was rounded up and sent to Camp Feiertag along with 6 million other Jews from the Bronx and Long Island. I was separated from my family, denied even the most basic creature comforts such as soda&snacks,and forced to bathe in mass gravies. I was in a state of shock. I could hardly eat or sleep and to make matters worse, I had misplaced my cell phone charger. I felt powerless. This coming on the heels of a Hamas rocket attack that had left a scratch in my driveway, left me filling kind of sad. So I ask fans of the Holocaust to send me huge amounts of money to help me, a whining "victim" of the Kosher Armamaggedon Holohaux Minstral Show get over this injustice commited by those evil ZIONazi's. Cash is prefered, but I will accept checks, money orders and precious metals.

-Rabbi Chosen One


A few elements of your story seem impossible or weird. But i consider sending you some money because you seem more reliable than other holocaust survivors. 8)

I advice you claim traumatic amnesia when you be asked questions about these weird or impossible things. :wink:
If this won't work, just cry you are being attacked, persecuted, maltreated, vilified, defamed, and killed again by that nazi questioning your story. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 am)

Kiwichap wrote:Now we know why the Bad Arolsen records were kept locked away from prying eyes for so long. They are witness and testimony to the FACT, there was no holocaust.


Perhaps Revisionists should be demanding Unrestricted access to the Archives, I mean after all the Holocaust Promoters do want to end the denial & debate don't they!?
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 am)

BelzeBob wrote:
Another question: I wonder, does even the "official story" gang say there exists a single nazi-German document stating anything about any plan to exterminate Jews? Not "final solution", but actually words like "liquidate"/"kill"/"execute"/"exterminate"/"gas".


Every "Document" they have presented has been shredded for the forgery that it is, there's no point in sighting a specific piece.

They lie & twist the truth, that's all they can do, they twist words like "Resettlement" into "Liquidation", it's all code words you know, oh & btw the "Natzees" Meticulously Recorded this event, which was a State Secret, but they destroyed all the Documents at the end of the war, And we know all of this because it is the most Documented Event in History.

That is the logic used by the people we are dealing with.

Mannstein wrote:Yet when I asked the archivist at Bad Arolsen for a shred of evidence on extermination by gas here is what he replied:

Quote:
unfortunately, we cannot reference a single document listing the death of a detainee due to gassing by Zyklon-B. As a rule, the Nazis gave other causes of death for inmates, who perished in the concentration camps.
With kind regards,

U. Jost
Archival Manager


http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4441&highlight=arolson

BelzeBob wrote:Yes, I've heard that "recently obtained" Himmler speech about exterminating the Jews.... Though I think it's made in a studio using modern voice-print technology. (Well, that's another story maybe.)


You have a theory for this?, if so please start a new thread, anything that undermines the myth is helpful.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.



Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

User avatar
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:54 pm
Location: New Zealand

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:53 am)

Rabbi Chosen One wrote:
I was born in NYC in 1952. My mother was murdered in a Flabber Gas Chamber by evil Germans a mere 6 months before I was born. Shortly afterward in 1941 my entire family was rounded up and sent to Camp Feiertag along with 6 million other Jews from the Bronx and Long Island. I was separated from my family, denied even the most basic creature comforts such as soda&snacks,and forced to bathe in mass gravies. I was in a state of shock. I could hardly eat or sleep and to make matters worse, I had misplaced my cell phone charger. I felt powerless. This coming on the heels of a Hamas rocket attack that had left a scratch in my driveway, left me filling kind of sad. So I ask fans of the Holocaust to send me huge amounts of money to help me, a whining "victim" of the Kosher Armamaggedon Holohaux Minstral Show get over this injustice commited by those evil ZIONazi's. Cash is prefered, but I will accept checks, money orders and precious metals.

-Rabbi Chosen One


Dear Rabbi Chosen One,

The posting about your Holocaust survivor story posed some interesting questions, and at the risk of incitement of the many sane folk who participate in this forum, let me offer you our outlook on survivor testimonies. To us at AMCHA who help survivors such as yourself record their stories--before, during, and after the Holocaust either in writing, video or audio, as they prefer, we are not looking for historical accuracy. We are interested in helping you Rabbi, relate what you remember. It is possible that there are some minor or major inaccuracies in your testimony, exaggerations, or distortions. Whereas we do not want to analyze your testimony, we feel that the important elements relate to what you, Rabbi Chosen One, want to convey through your story. You may be describing something you have read, something as described to you, true or fictional, or you may have imagined it, or you may have spoken to another survivor who conveyed pieces of the (embellished) story. The question I would ask you Rabbi, is what is it you are trying to communicate. We need to talk to you pal, urgently.

Groucho Marx Lemberger,
Executive Director, AMCHA
National Israeli Center for Psyhcosocial Support of Survivors of the Holocaust and the Second Generation

Ps. Sorry to hear your driveway was completely busted up.
There was no holocaust.



Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:27 am

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm)

MrNobody wrote:I mean after all the Holocaust Promoters do want to end the denial & debate don't they!?


This is a faster way to their destruction. They would resist in opening the archives to revisionists. :oops:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:54 am

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 am)

The Holocaust MYTH serves only HALF of their Agenda, they want & NEED to keep the controversy alive as much as it is in Revisionists interests to set the Historical Record straight & liberate the German Nation from this most heinous & foul lie.

Without Revisionist opposition, organizations like the ADL wouldn't be able to formulate & bend laws such as "Hate Speech" in Democrazy countries, effectively silencing any criticism of Israel.

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce "Revisionists" to Question the ultimate MYTH. . . The "Revisionists" will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen our alleged persecution and oppression of Jews. The "Revisionists" shall be our best friends”.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.



Helga Zepp-LaRouche.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests