Faurisson and Butz's big mistake

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Faurisson and Butz's big mistake

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm)

Here is Faurisson's essay in the current issue of Smith's Report titled "Mark Weber Must Resign from the Institute for Historical Review"

http://www.codoh.com/newsite/sr/

Faurisson's essay goes over the past 30 years, but notice how he never mentions Willis Carto? Carto is: 1)The person who started Noontide Press 2) The person who set up the Legion for Survival of Freedom which is the IHR's parent corporation. 3) The person who financed the founding of the IHR. 4) The person who made the acquaintance of Thomas Edison's niece, and led to her giving money to the IHR in her will.

What Faurisson or "genius" Arthur Butz will never say is that maybe it wasn't right for them to support the taking of an organization that clearly belonged to someone else. In the early 90's pretty much the entire revisionist community thought it was o.k to take away Willis Carto's organizations from him, because they thought Weber would do a better job.

But better job or not, is irrelevant to the concept of is it right to take something away from someone who started it and rightly owns it.

Carto set up a corporation. Because of the incredible taboo of what he was doing, publishing the first denier literature in the late 60's in the USA (Austin App in the American Mercury) maybe there were advantages to setting up a corporation, but that corporate structure also created a situation where it could be taken away from him, as it was in the early 90's.

What Faurisson or Butz and many others will never say, is that their zeal for a good revisionist organization made them not see that it's wrong to take something from the rightful owner.

I've been at the IHR site before and the word "hijack" has come to mind. Particularly when I see a link to Noontide Press and I know the history, going back to the 1960's of Noontide.

If I started a pizza place and someone thought I was doing a poor job (with a lot of people agreeing) would it be o.k for them to just take away my pizza place?

kennewickman

Postby kennewickman » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:29 pm)

I couldn’t really care less about issues of private property when we are talking about this.

A lot of people disliked Carto but nobody was able to match his productivity – nobody ever came close.

However, the whole issue is mute to a degree by now:

On the one hand it is difficult to understand for me how and why could have anybody sided with a cretin against Carto.
On the other hand if there is still anybody who does not understand what was lost and what happened he is lost for this cause – he simply does not possess the minimal analytical strength to deal with fairly simple issues.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 pm)

Carto owns and publishes another outfit today. Why won't he publish Holocaust revisionism in it?
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 pm)

"If I started a pizza place and someone thought I was doing a poor job (with a lot of people agreeing) would it be o.k for them to just take away my pizza place?"

Yeah, definitely, If you seasoned them with sugar and spite.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm)

Ya just gotta love Faurisson.

He says:
In the late 1970s I myself opened the way to material revisionist studies,looking into the technical, physical, chemical, topographical and architectural aspects of the matter of Hitler’s alleged WMDs. On this level, the revisionists have attained results of such abundance and precision that, little by little, the LIARS have found themselves at a loss for any answer. Their museums of the “Holocaust” have been unable to take up my final 1992 challenge: “Show me or draw me a Nazi gas chamber”. And what is true of the “Nazi gas chambers” is equally true of the “Nazi gas vans” or “Jewish soap” or lampshades made of human skin or still other nonsense.

I therefore suggest that the revisionists today close the book on this physical, chemical and other material research, for it is in fact taking a progressively pedantic turn. It is becoming “art for art’s sake”. These redundant studies have, above all, the disastrous effect of making a problem appear complicated when it is actually altogether easy to solve.

I can't agree more. However, it would probably be necessary to have all the studies filed away and ready, at the finger tips, for all the new-comers to get a good grounding in knowing why they know what they know. (did that make sense?)

Faurisson says Weber turned his unambiguous quote:
“A reminder: Revisionists do not deny the genocide and the gas chambers. This is a MISCONCEPTION. Galileo didn’t deny that the earth was stationary; he AFFIRMED, at the conclusion of his research, that the earth was not stationary, but that it rotated on its axis and revolved around the sun. In the same way, the revisionists, after concluding their own research, AFFIRM that there was no genocide and no gas chambers, and that the “final solution of the Jewish question” consisted of the removal of the Jews from Europe – by emigration if possible, and by deportation if necessary. – The revisionists strive to establish what happened; they are positive while the exterminationists doggedly continue to tell us about things which didn’t happen: their work is negative. – The Revisionists stand for the reconciliation of the antagonists in the recognition of what really happened. (Robert Faurisson, The Journal of Historical Review, January-February 1999, p. 21
into a fine muddle.

Faurisson is saying he has learned how foolish it is to try to disprove something that didn't happen, by denying and arguing against the very thing we all know didn't happen. We even end up using the very words they give us as weapons, to fight that battle. Man, that's a clever jewy trick to get us to do that, and it has worked well for them. First they tell us a lie, and then they get us to argue with them about the lie. That road goes nowhere but to the holo museum in Tel Aviv, and who the hell wants to go there?

Here is how it should go folks. When someone jewy wants to argue about the holohoax, cut them short! Tell them they are bloody liars. Tell them to apologize for the lies they have already told that we already know about, eg. soap & lampshades, and then, maybe just then, we will listen to what else they have to say. If they don't apologize, then tell them to jump into one their gas vans and take a drive off a cliff somewhere. We have much more important things to do, like spreading the truth to liberate a people. The enemy has persecuted their soul; he has smitten their lives down to the ground; he has made them to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.

Remember, we only ever AFFIRM, we never deny and we don't argue. We just keep ourselves busy with spreading the truth, remembering to always point the genuine seekers to places of information such as here, at the forum, and let the chips fall where they may.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 am)

I therefore suggest that the revisionists today close the book on this physical, chemical and other material research, for it is in fact taking a progressively pedantic turn. It is becoming “art for art’s sake”. These redundant studies have, above all, the disastrous effect of making a problem appear complicated when it is actually altogether easy to solve

Spot on. People today relish the thought of talking shit for hours about a subject that can be decided within minutes. Most government departments do this to invent work for themselves. They also like having fifty people doing what used to be a one person job -- a paradise for parasites.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:27 am)

Kiwichap wrote:t would probably be necessary to have all the studies filed away and ready, at the finger tips, for all the new-comers to get a good grounding in knowing why they know what they know. (did that make sense?)

well, yes, that does make sense, more sense than this schlep.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know.
There are known unkowns. That is to say, there are things we know we don't know. But, there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld

I guess you have to be Yooish to be a master of Obfuscation.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

kennewickman

Postby kennewickman » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 am)

friedrich braun wrote:Carto owns and publishes another outfit today. Why won't he publish Holocaust revisionism in it?

TBR is not an exclusive publication dedicated to holocaust revisionism.
There are a lot of WWII and 20th century issues in general that are just as important as the exact size of the swimming pool at Auschwitz.

However, TBR prints the latest developments on the subject of Holocaust Revisionism. In fact based on the latest issue TBR can be considered the leading publication in the field.

The March/April 2009 issue prints an editorial on page 3: Adventures in Holocaust Denial by John Tiffany.

A review on page 39 of David Leslie Hogan’s book: The Forced War. A WWII revisionist classic.

Dr. Fredrick Toben’s article on page 44: 50 Days in the Gaol.
The story of his recent 50 days detention in a medieval prison in London.
A full page dedicated to the arrest warrant issued by Germany.
(When I visited Toben in jail I did not have to wait in line behind Mark Weber, because he was not there.)

An article with the heading: “Revisionism on the Front Lines” A Visit with Sylvia Stolz, Conducted at Heidelberg Prison, Nov. 10, 2008, page 49. (Not written by Mark Weber)

There is an article solving the mystery of General Patton’s death, one on Hitler’s secret HQ and one more item on “The Crimes of the Good Guys”, Jewish murder brigades operating inside Germany after WWII.

All the above is mixed in with a healthy dose of American history.
As the winds in America will necessarily turn with the times TBR has an excellent chance to be a very popular publication, helping to reshape the sickening landscape, presently covered with Holocaust Museums.

I almost forget: Mr. Carto was the only one who dared to publish the single book written on the Teheran Conference by Dr. Toben titled: 40 Days in Teheran.

Vlad

Postby Vlad » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:14 pm)

Going further back in history, here are the contents of the TBR issue of January/February 2001:
5 WHY HITLER CAME TO POWER—RABBI DR. MANFRED REIFER

A leader of the European Jewish community outlines his perspective on why Adolf Hitler was able to capture the support of the peoples of Europe. A thought-provoking essay . . .

7 WERE JEWS PAID FOR THEIR WORK IN THE CAMPS?—JENNIFER WHITE

There was a thriving economy inside each concentration camp . . .

11 THE ORIGINS OF THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS—STEPHEN A. RAPER

For perhaps the first time ever, an objective look, devoid of hysterics, on the concentration camp system inside Germany. Forget about the Hollywood melodramas. Here are the facts . . .

17 HOLOCAUST EDUCATION OPPOSED—DR. PHILIP GLIDDEN

A veteran academic has examined the growing move to institute Holocaust education in the schools. He concludes that it is
destructive social programming injurious to students . . .

21 WHY IS “THE HOLOCAUST”IMPORTANT TODAY?—WILLIS A. CARTO

The unfortunate consequences of Holocaust propaganda . . .

25 ARE YOU TIRED OF “THE HOLOCAUST”?—MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER

A prominent Jewish scholar has raised a lot of eyebrows with a new book that questions whether “the Holocaust” truly is central to American life . . .

33 JEWISH POWER & PROSPERITY IN GERMANY

No modern-day history books dare to address the topic of why so many Germans were swayed by the anti-Jewish rhetoric that accompanied Adolf Hitler’s rise to power . . .

41 THE FIRST SHOT FIRED IN WWII—DR. M. RAPHAEL JOHNSON

Not even most devotees of World War II history know that the worldwide Jewish community literally declared war on Germany and launched a massive economic boycott against Germany, setting the stage for events known cumulatively today as “the Holocaust.”

47 THE TRUTH ABOUT THE “WAR CRIMES TRIALS”

Don’t cite any “war crimes confessions” from the Nuremberg trials as “proof” of anything. Many of those who confessed were tortured, victims of victor’s vengeance. Shocking, little-known revelations . . .

51 ANNE FRANK WAS NOT “GASSED AT AUSCHWITZ”—FRED BLAHUT

She’s a Holocaust icon, but there’s much more to the story than the average hagiographer will tell you . . .

53 JEWISH LEADERS DENIGRATED HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS

Although people are told today that Holocaust survivors are worthy of the utmost respect, top Jewish leaders in the United States and Palestine didn’t agree with that assessment in 1945 . . .

57 HOW MANY REALLY DIED AT AUSCHWITZ?—VIVIAN BIRD

The twists and turns in the “official” accounts of the numbers of those who died—and didn’t die—at the famous camp . . .

61 THE BIRTH OF THE AUSCHWITZ LEGEND—PAUL RASSINIER

An overview of the origins of the story that Auschwitz was the central “death camp” in the purported Nazi plan to
“exterminate the Jews” . . .

65 IS “THE HOLOCAUST” A RACKET?—MICHAEL COLLINS PIPER

An American Jewish academic says the Holocaust is exploited for power and profit . . .

71 WHY WOULD ANYONE DENY “THE HOLOCAUST”?—JOHN TIFFANY

Although the media talks much about “Holocaust denial,” a close look at what the so-called “Holocaust deniers” really do say presents a different light on this controversial historical movement . . .

75 FAREWELL TO “THE HOLOCAUST”?

Not only did the Jews survive the Holocaust, they’ve emerged as the single most powerful ethnic group on the planet . . .

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”