MrNobody wrote:BelzeBob wrote:Yes, I've heard that "recently obtained" Himmler speech about exterminating the Jews.... Though I think it's made in a studio using modern voice-print technology. (Well, that's another story maybe.)
You have a theory for this?, if so please start a new thread, anything that undermines the myth is helpful.
A small mention of this on another forum:
http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/v ... ht=himmler
Bear with me, I don't know how to embed videos on this forum yet - please click here for the speech:
Himmler uses the word "ausruttung", which in my opinion (being Norwegian and having no doubt that this German word, which basically is the same in Norwegian and Swedish) really means exterminate .
I've seen others trying to explain this away by saying that Himmler really meant something else by arguing the semantics. But to me, there's nothing to argue about when it comes to the words of the speech; Himmler is really talking about exterminating the Jews.
But some questions are in order:
1. Why would Mr. Himmler decide to have his speech in a super-secret SS meeting recorded?
2. Why is it that this speech was "discovered" about half a century after it was (allegedly) made...?
3. My most important point here: voice-print technology:
Perhaps you saw Tom Hanks shake hands with Nixon in "Forrest Gump"? Well, this is one thing that can be done in a Hollywood studio today.
Another thing that I believe can be done, using modern technology, is replicating the voice of any historical person. Voice-prints. I believe it works like this:
1. Every single person has a unique voice print. With just a few speech samples it's possible to establish the "voice signature" (or voice pattern) of anybody. This signature shows up on a computer screen as a certain repeating pattern; a kind of wave.
2. In this case it's Himmler's voice we're interested in. Surely a whole lot of recordings of Himmler's voice are available. When all those recordings, or a sufficient variety of samples (vocabulary, various modes of speaking / various emotional shades in the speech) are fed into a computer with a voice print software program, it would then logically be possible to engineer a brand new speech based on the established voice print. The voice print incl. patterns of pausing between words, intonations, flow etc.
3. Conclusion: (my theory about this speech): it was made very recently in a modern studio. Himmler never gave that speech.
Well... (like I speculated on that other forum discussion I linked to) - it could also be that it was authentic. But in the light of everything else we know about the German Nazi organization and their program(s), it makes little sense. Why would Himmler give such an "order"? Wasn't Himmler the same guy that insisted on actually treating the concentration camp inmates well, and even punished some officer for having abused a Jewish inmate?
And, all our evidence definitely points in the direction that no "mass extermination" of Jews ever took place. So, was this just some personal "crazy idea" of Himmler? (Going behind Hitler's back, making this speech, and even recording it? Does it make sense?)
No. My belief is that the speech never took place.
Something more about voice-print technology. Do you remember the 4 or 5 "Bin Laden videos" of recent years? One Swiss institute applied this science there, and compared the voice print of Bin Laden's 100% confirmed speeches with the speech in one of those new (fake) videos, and found that the voice prints didn't match.
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Fake_ ... audio_tape
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/11/ ... 99712.html
This could also be the case with the Himmler speech. ...Maybe it's not Himmler's voice at all. That's one more thought.
(anyone knows how to embed videos + use the italics/bold/color on words? Please PM me and tell me how. So I can improve my posts a little...)