B. Smith of CODOH....My Premise - 9/11 & the 'holocaust'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

B. Smith of CODOH....My Premise - 9/11 & the 'holocaust'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:10 pm)

'One thing has lead to another' is what we have here from the Committee for Open Debate of the Holocaust story's (CODOH) Bradley Smith.

Try criticizing anything about Israel, or the US policies towards Israel, or the massive US taxpayers' funding of violent apartheid Israel and you end up in the 'ovens of Auschwitz'...as bogus as the claims about those 'ovens' are. Guaranteed, everytime.

Have a look, comments invited.

- Hannover

http://www.breakhisbones.com/
MY PREMISE

No war in Iraq without 9/11.

No 9/11 without American aid to Israel for its ongoing colonization of Arab land in Palestine.

No colonization of Arab land by Israelis without “moral” justification of the Holocaust story.

No moral justification for the U.S./Israeli alliance if the Holocaust story is not true.

FACT: The Holocaust story is not true.

FACT: There is no “moral justification” for the U.S. to support the colonization of Arab Palestine by Israeli Jews.

FACT: It is taboo to question the Holocaust story and it is taboo to question the value to Americans of the U.S. alliance with Israel.

If we do not talk about these two taboo issues we risk another Iraq, and another Iraq, and another and another until . . . .
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:42 pm)

Bradley Smith wrote:If we do not talk about these two taboo issues we risk another Iraq, and another Iraq, and another and another until . . . .

He is very wrong! You will have it like this:

If we do not talk about these two taboo issues we risk another Vietnam, and another Vietnam, and another and another until . . . .

And like the Europeans will say:

Then we get you by the balls!8)
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”