David Irving regarding mass murders in "Reinhardt"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

David Irving regarding mass murders in "Reinhardt"

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 8 months ago (Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:52 pm)

Dear Mr. David Irving,

Please explain to me why you believe Jews were murdered in large numbers at Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor and how you believe such mass murders occurred. Was it with diesel exhaust, or gasoline engine exhaust, or cyanide, or what? Please try to be as specific as you can be and cite appropriate evidence.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

Today, April 8, 2009 I received the following answer to the above.

FPB

I refer you to the many statements I have made in public. These include but are not limited to my biographies of Dr Joseph Goebbels (1996) and of Hitler (1977, 1991, and 2002), where I describe in detail the mass shootings of Jews and others behind the eastern front.

My statements in both the UK Lipstadt trial (2000) and the Vienna trial (2005) left no doubt that I believe (accepting that the Höfle document and Korherr report are not forgeries) the Nazis and their accomplices murdered 2.4 million Jews in the "Reinhardt" camps along the Bug River (Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor); minor questions arise over Auschwitz, but Holocaust historians have also asked them.

I have demonstrably stated so in public since 1991 (my discovery of the Adolf Eichmann files), 1992 (my discovery of the Hans Aumeier manuscripts and subsequently the full exploitation of the CSDIC files): you will find these statements throughout my website (go to www.fpp.co.uk/search) and repeated in my interview with The Guardian newspaper published on September 29, 2007, which you can read most easily at www.fpp.co.uk/online/07/09/Guardian_interview.html , and repeated in The Forward, the US Jewish newspaper (ibid., /online/07/09/Forward.html).
The published diaries of my recent visits to these death camps :

www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2007/020307.html et seq.

Yours faithfully

David Irving
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 8 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:53 am)

Can someone say why Irving got into trouble for being a revisionist? What's this "minor" disagreement about Auschwitz?
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 am)

Irving answers an unasked question and tells us Jews got shot behind the eastern front. Whoopdy do. Does he know Jews started the war and there was a lot of shooting going on in that area? I heard somewhere that zillions got shot on the eastern front. Perhaps he thinks Jews will love him now.

Irving tells us Jews may have been murdered in the Reinhardt camps. He doesn't say how and it all depends on two bits of paper, neither of which he is certain about. If he's not certain, he should keep his big mouth shut. That sort of foggy leading would get him frog marched outta our courts and his words stricken from the record. Yet even if genuine, I know Hoefle says nothing about folk getting holocausted, gassed, saponified or lampshaded.

Then Irving tells us how many times he has told us, what he just told us again. Yeah David, that's a classic sales pitch. Tell us again and again what you're not sure of huh. I'm certain to buy it and I never get tired of hearing it... yawn.

From Irving's site: "THIS JULY DAVID IRVING WILL MEET FANS IN A DOZEN CITIES IN THE USA:"

Irving is only interested in FAN MAIL. First ya gotta tell him how much you love him and what a great guy he is. Then ya gotta tell him how difficult it is for you not to pee your pants while waiting for him to come visit your city. Of cause, you'll probably get the same answer, but this time with a smile and a stamped self addressed envelope containing a donation plea.

Irving is a wannabe celebrity, not a historian, he has patently given that game away. There's just TOO MUCH TROUBLE involved in being accurate, and everyone knows ya can't swing a cat in those little cells. Otherwise you would have got an bold historian's answer to your question FPB. His answer was more of a 'don't ask questions', sideways, skunky Evans lecture, given in the Principles office to little children. Yeah, he answered NOTHING, yet he's the grown-up. Ya gotta believe what grown-ups say children, even if they are a bag of wind.

Irving is deceitfully vague. He knows who's pulling his strings, and what side his bread is buttered on. A regained Mayfair flat, and even a clawed back pseudo respectable social standing holds more appeal for him than spending one day in an honest soldiers foxhole, giving clear concise answers to important questions, to the best of his ability. His answer was abysmal!

His 'Real History' has taken a turn for the worse. His answers are now non-committal politician speak. He is ever playing for an audience, facing both ways and with a forked tongue, trying to muster as many fans from anywhere, as he possibly can. He thinks popularity is the name of the game, and it will carry the day. One thing is certain, he is learning to delicately sit on the fence and pluck answers from the ether. Any day now we will probably see him taking the stage in a great line up, with Madame Zohar, the renown tea leaf reader, and that guy that bends the spoons.

Real History? That answer was abysmal. Irving went to great lengths with links to who knows what and who cares, to avoid answering the question. Give us a break. Who's the lazy historian now?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 am)

Accepting that the Höfle document and Korherr report are not forgeries) the Nazis and their accomplices murdered 2.4 million Jews in the "Reinhardt" camps along the Bug River (Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor);

Now that's a lot of people! has anyone ever found these huge sites?

The published diaries of my recent visits to these death camps :

www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2007/020307.html et seq.

Like a little Mole coming out of his den, squinting in the sunlight to cast his ignorant views over practical issues of which he has not got a clue. He was completely taken in by the industry's presentation at these sham places. He is like a little child going to Disney Land.

It is astonishing that two pieces of highly dubious scraps of paper where found easier than the remains of 2.4 million corpses. But I suppose certain types don't think like that do they?

Can someone say why Irving got into trouble for being a revisionist? What's this "minor" disagreement about Auschwitz?

What's bothering me is why he got out so early compared to everyone else.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:53 am)

Kiwichap wrote:...Irving tells us Jews may have been murdered in the Reinhardt camps. He doesn't say how and it all depends on two bits of paper, neither of which he is certain about. If he's not certain, he should keep his big mouth shut. That sort of foggy leading would get him frog marched outta our courts and his words stricken from the record. Yet even if genuine, I know Hoefle says nothing about folk getting holocausted, gassed, saponified or lampshaded........

Assume these are not forgeries, how does it prove "2.4 Million Jews were murdered" in these camps?? None of those documents does indicate anything remotely related to killing. And c'mon documents are no real replacement for physical evidence: more then 2 million people murdered and all we got to show is two pieces of paper with relatively harmless content.

I don't know what he's up to. Nobody with some intelligence will accept this kind of proof, even if Irving has said it. Perhaps that's what he'd like to achieve.

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 am)

Turpitz wrote:
Accepting that the Höfle document and Korherr report are not forgeries) the Nazis and their accomplices murdered 2.4 million Jews in the "Reinhardt" camps along the Bug River (Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor);

i think Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor are well known sites.

BelzeBob

Postby BelzeBob » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 am)

I think Irving was simply tired of all the persecution. And so gave in to the Zionist/PC pressure.

It's human, I guess. He's old now and maybe he wants some peace in what's left of his life.

(I was surprised when it came out that he "admitted" that so-and-so many Jews were "Holocausted". Surprised and disappointed.)

And now it seems Mark Weber is following Irving's example...

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:31 am)

Are they now?

Maybe you can show me why I should think "2.4 million" were murdered here then?

Go on, I dare you!

StuDewan

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 am)

Germania wrote:

Area 51 is a "well known site" of aliens...

"well known" is no proof of anything...

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 pm)

Saying that Jews were shot on the eastern front is vague, and probably intentionally so. Undoubtedly many of them were involved with the Partisans and Soviets in some manner or another.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm)

Irving has been completely demolished with his weasily 'holocaust' lite.

See:

'Irving's 'holocaust' lite / but what '2.4 million document'?'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4548

'Irving attempts 'rehabilitation' via the Hoefle Telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4558

'Grubach's Letters to David Irving on the Hoefle telegram'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4563

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm)

Germania, without conviction or specifics, shyly states:
I think Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor are well known sites.

Well known as laughable fictitious 'death camps'.

Search 'Germania' at this forum and find out about his beliefs and how well they stand up to scrutiny.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 7 months ago (Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:34 pm)

Germania wrote:
Turpitz wrote:

Not as "well known" as they should be though,The patently false "memories" and Rube Goldberg-style alleged genocidal practices should be served generously with these dishes.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:03 am)

I don't think people quite understood me. When I meant "sites" I was referring to the grave sites, not the theme park and the tacky post-war fiddling that has taken place (mostly to impede investigation of course).

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 7 months ago (Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 am)

Turpitz wrote:

Are they now?

Maybe you can show me why I should think "2.4 million" were murdered here then?

Go on, I dare you!

this is easy, there is plenty of evidence. For example, goverment official Goebbels noted on 27 march 1942:

"Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 percent can be used for forced labor."

he also mentions that the former Gauleiter of vienna is in charge of this operation, who is no other than globocnik who was in charge of Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor. so according to this goverment official the jews were to be liquidated in Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”