Russian documents: Total death toll in all camps

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Russian documents: Total death toll in all camps

Postby Halo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm)

Please watch this important video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyH2-wcOnfM

and as we all know bout youtube, we should download it in case it "mysteriously" violates some copyright terms...

Watch it! :wink:

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:51 am)

Halo,
Thanks for the video link. I had not heard of this one before.

I noted that a few minutes into the video, he stated typhoid was the disease that caused deaths in the camps but the dates were earlier. He does later say typhus. I wasn't sure whether they had 2 different diseases or was it a slip of the tongue?

(It should also be noted that Elizabeth Dole, president of the American Red Cross, and wife of former Sen. Bob Dole, revealed that the official death records from Auschwitz had been uncovered in the Soviet Archives. It listed 70,000 deaths from all causes.)

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... wiesenthal

The figure of 70,000 is the same in the video link and the Red Cross account. I can't find the Dole revelation anywhere but on Stormfront. Can anyone here help with that one? Has anyone ever contacted her for corroboration?

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 pm)

I'm unsure about this
Last edited by wtfhappenedtohess on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu May 07, 2009 10:58 pm)

How much faith can you place in a man that clings so tenaciously to the "Hoefle Telegram"?
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 08, 2009 3:01 am)

I've changed my mind about irving, he seems to be manipulating sources and translations. I'm going to investigate this further and reach a conclusion at a later date.
Last edited by wtfhappenedtohess on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 08, 2009 8:36 pm)

MrNobody wrote:How much faith can you place in a man that clings so tenaciously to the "Hoefle Telegram"?

Err,zero?
I remember seeing Mr Irving not so long ago on some Irish TV program.His entire crafted performance was clearly designed to keep the generalised hoax storyline afloat,while fiddling with a few "side" issues,and demonstrating his "out there" ness and generally just sitting there glistening in the audiences` collective "oh my God".
What I have pointed out to his fans on several occasions who took him at his word about the hoax-lite version of events,is the very fact that Irving gets so much press coverage and air-time.
He is the hoaxster`s favourite little whipping boy who will always sincerely promise that "Yes,there was definitely a jewicide,the documents prove it.........."

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon May 11, 2009 2:15 am)

wtfhappenedtohess: "in regards to David Irving he is a great historian he knows the holocaust didn't happen but due to external pressures he is forced to change his view. i'm sure if anyone asked David Irving in complete private about the holocaust, he'd tell you it didn't happen but to save face he must go along with Hollywood's story"

David Irving has stated. 'More folk died in the back of Kennedy's car than ever died in a gas chamber at Auschwitz'. ERGO - There was no holocaust.

Irving has stated. "He is more convinced than ever that something stinks about the whole holo episode".

Irving has told the story about the gas business being a concoction by the British Secret Service, A couple of East European Jews tell a so-called story, The ZOG occupied USA passes the lie through legislation while politicians sneeze. 'The War Refugee Board'. Everyone is in on the lie, but the British get scared and try to distance themselves from the propaganda scam. - So says Irving.

Irving is a man tormented. He is no longer making any sense. The man doesn't know whether he is coming or going. Fear has him halted between two opinions. Until he gets bold again, he ain't going anywhere but backwards.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”