A possible source for insight

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dan Cullum

A possible source for insight

Postby Dan Cullum » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:50 pm)

I had an idea that hopefully might be sound. Do you know if the Soviet Gulags kept records, as well as those agencies responsible for deportations to these facilities? As it would probably be too optimistic to expect detailed registration records perhaps some general information that might confirm Sanning’s account of deportations to Siberia and other places might be found. As I realize that the Soviet archives have been meticulously analyzed with regards to Auschwitz, then if the Soviets kept records of deportations as the Germans did and if the records survived then perhaps this can be an area of future research.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:52 pm)

Dan:

Sanning does not state that deportations for forced labor in Siberia and Ural industrial areas were tantamount to being sent to the Gulags, though no doubt some who resisted this forced labor were indeed sent to the gulags.
There is a difference between deportations to the forced industrial labor sites and deportations to the prison hell-holes that were the gulags....although I'm sure some of those industrial sites were quite brutal and some of the poor souls sent there would argue against the distinction.

Sanning uses various Soviet, Jewish, German, American sources for his deportation numbers. However, I believe you're looking for very precise one-by-one head count numbers kept by Communist-Soviet bureaucrats which I doubt would be readily available. Certainly the 'holocaust' Industry would not want those to fall into the 'wrong' hands. But who knows, they could show up eventually.....we've already found very revealing information in the Russian archives.

Regards, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

SergeyRomanov

Postby SergeyRomanov » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:23 am)

Do you know if the Soviet Gulags kept records

Yes they did.

to expect detailed registration records perhaps some general information that might confirm Sanning?s account of deportations to Siberia

If anything, GULAG records disprove the story of "tens of millions" sent and killed there.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:51 pm)

Sergey tries to imply that Sanning said all were sent to the gulags. Wrong, another strawman tactic.

Here's my post...which Sergey ignored.

again:
Sanning does not state that deportations for forced labor in Siberia and Ural industrial areas were tantamount to being sent to the Gulags, though no doubt some who resisted this forced labor were indeed sent to the gulags.
There is a difference between deportations to the forced industrial labor sites and deportations to the prison hell-holes that were the gulags....although I'm sure some of those industrial sites were quite brutal and some of the poor souls sent there would argue against the distinction.

AND...show us your alleged gulag head counts, Sergey.

- Hannover

SergeyRomanov

Postby SergeyRomanov » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:54 am)

Sergey tries to imply that Sanning said all were sent to the gulags. Wrong, another strawman tactic.

Of course I implied no such thing (perhaps Dan Cullum did), therefore it is "Hannover" who uses strawman tactic of which he falsely accuses me.

AND...show us your alleged gulag head counts, Sergey

All relevant info can be found in "GULAG (Glavnoje upravlenije lagerej) 1918-1960)" (compiled by A.I.Kokurin and N.V.Petrov, scientific ed. V.N.Shostakovskij, Moscow, MFD, 2000; in series "Rossija. XX vek. Dokumenty." edited by acad. A.N.Jakovlev).

E.g. according to the document 103 in the book, in the period from 1930 to 1956 1.606.748 people died in camps and colonies.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:42 pm)

Sergey said:
If anything, GULAG records disprove the story of "tens of millions" sent and killed there.

Yet Sanning never said that "tens of millions" were sent and killed in gulags, therefore Sergey tries a false, strawman argument. Simple.

Accepting Sergey's alleged 'document' as true, for the moment :wink:; it simply states deaths in "camps and colonies"....colonies? And ofcourse, I do not see a precise case by case head count like the Germans have for deportations....which is what Dan Mc Cullum (the originator of this thread) was inquiring about.

Sanning's point is that millions upon millions were deported out of the German sphere of control, hence they could not have been 'exterminated' by the Germans as alleged and there is no evidence they were. The 'holocaust' story utterly flounders upon this fact; it flounders upon many facts.

note:
As stated previously, Sanning uses Jewish & Russian sources for his deportation numbers. He said absolutely nothing about "tens of millions" being murdered in, or sent, to gulags.

- Hannover

SergeyRomanov

Postby SergeyRomanov » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:39 pm)

As stated previously, Sanning uses Jewish & Russian sources for his deportation numbers.

You still haven't proven that Sanning's numbers are correct. Please use official Soviet documents to do this. If Soviets did this, documents would be abundant.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:03 pm)

They are not Sanning's number's, they are Jewish & Judeo-Communist numbers, and the liars have been hoisted by their own petard.

I gave you a few of his many references in another thread. I suggest you review that thread.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”