Codoh- Should we setup a youtube channel?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Codoh- Should we setup a youtube channel?

Postby Halo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 05, 2009 7:43 pm)

Hey there, out of current personal experiences, and seeing that more and more TV stations set up youtube channels, we might consider doing the same for codoh.

This might be a good idea- what do you think? I know that youtube is censoring a lot, that´s the main problem we had to face...

jheitwler

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue May 05, 2009 7:57 pm)

It would a good idea except for the fact that if codoh did have a youtube channel, it would be yanked as soon as it started getting any significant traffic. If it were just a forum fo lunatic sounding neo-nazi rants it might last a while. But if it presented the revisionist perspective in a calm, rational, persuasive way it will be flagged as hate speech.

Look what happened to Denierbud when his onethirdoftheholocaust movie began building an audience. A few weeks ago a discussion on the Amazon forum about why holocaust denial exists was started by Grygor. Grygor started sounding a little bit too intelligent and revisionist for Amazon so they deleted all of this posts--even the one that started the whole discussion. Now anybody who stumbles across this discussion has no idea what the original question was.

They don't have any answers so they need to make sure nobody asks the questions.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 06, 2009 2:30 am)

jheitwler wrote:But if it presented the revisionist perspective in a calm, rational, persuasive way it will be flagged as hate speech.

It shall present the truth. The plain truth and just the truth. :wink:
That is all revisionism is about.

It is time we realize that it is not a matter of perspective or opinion. 8)

It is neither a matter of controversy. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 am)

From what I see on youtube, Israel and the zionists get bashed hardly, and the holocaust is under fire aswell. Might be the right time to try such an approach. But we needed some good videos to present there... Slideshows with texts about the nuremberg trials... the torture.. the shrinking official version... Check this out:
This is the ULTIMATE weaopon to trash any Israel defender into the bin, in any discussion.

We need such a graphic for the shrinking holocaust.

I am too lazy and too uninformed on that topic, if you can present me a simple description how it shrinked and when, I would try to make a similar graphic for the shrinking number of death camps...

Give me pictures, maps, and data, and I will compile such an image...
It could be used for forums and for videos then.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 am)

Yes do it.

1 person from here register a universal CODOH channel with a CODOH username.

Anyone from community can send their short videos to the head person who registered the account. ( you can also send via uploading video to rapidshare, then head person downloading it from rapidshare)

That person uploads the videos to the official CODOH youtube channel.

Remembers, ABIDE BY YOUTUBES TOS.

Remember, this is solely about the holocaust. nothing else. inciting racial hatred against jews is wrong and also kills any credible arguement.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 06, 2009 9:46 am)

A commercial for denierbud would be great. They deleted many of his videos, but we can produce a small commercial for it. So far, the best holo video Ive seen. Denierbud really produced the creme de la crop in terms of revisionist videos...

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 am)

Don't stop at youtube, there are dozens of free video hosting sites, I'd create an account/channel at each, with just the 30 listed here, that's a potential 30 fold increase in viewership!

check out the comments section, users have posted other free video hosting sites.

http://chaos-laboratory.com/2007/08/30/top-31-free-alternatives-to-youtube-video-hosting-sites/

*edit*

There's also Public Access TV to consider.

listed here are all the stations in the US.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public_access_TV_stations_in_the_United_States
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”