Anybody seen this yet? heebmagazine.com

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
jheitwler

Anybody seen this yet? heebmagazine.com

Postby jheitwler » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 08, 2009 12:33 am)

I'm not sure if I saw notice of this http://www.heebmagazine.com/blog/view/1391 on this forum or somewhere else. I guess the lack of quality control in the race to preserve memory has gotten so bad they're even making fun of themselves.
"First of all there is the fact that if we assume the Holocaust to have happened more or less as told, all the evidence becomes intelligible, while if we assume it was a hoax, most of the evidence does not make any sense." - Robert Jan Van Pelt

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri May 08, 2009 9:18 am)

I found this comment by a Revisionist, regarding a "survivors" account, I hope he typed it accurately because it is very revealing, revealing in the fact that nearly all holocaust "survivors" seem incapable keeping the story straight (Freudian slip perhaps?)

It's so typical, they confuse the functions of alleged Gas Chambers with those of Ovens or Crematoria & vice-versa

Jack says,

03.31.09 at 2:03 am

Provocative arithmetic: have a look at a typical account by one of the seemingly endless number of survivors: Olga Lengyel’s Five Chimneys: a woman survivor’s true story of Auschwitz (Granada/ Ziff-Davis, 1947, 1972).

Lengyel says
‘After June, 1943, the gas chamber was reserved exclusively for Jews and Gypsies.. Three hundred and sixty corpses every half-hour, which was all the time it took to reduce human flesh to ashes, made 720 per hour, or 17,280 corpses per twenty-four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency, functioned day and night. However, one must also reckon the death pits, which could destroy another 8,000 cadavers a day. In round numbers, about 24,000 corpses were handled each day. An admirable production record, one that speaks well for German industry.’ (Paperback edition, pp80-81). [No trace of any remains of or in ‘death pits’ has been found.]
This implies almost 100,000 corpses per four working days, or a million in 40 days, or six million in 240 days (eight months). Could this claim be a misprint?
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun May 10, 2009 9:36 am)

According to my paperback edition of Five Chimneys, First Academy Chicago Edition 1995, the following words appear on page 81:
"After June, 1943, the gas chamber was reserved exclusively for Jews and Gypsies.."

The following words appear on page 82:
"Three hundred and sixty corpses every half-hour, which was all the time it took to reduce human flesh to ashes, made 720 per hour, or 17,280 corpses per twenty-four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency, functioned day and night. However, one must also reckon the death pits, which could destroy another 8,000 cadavers a day. In round numbers, about 24,000 corpses were handled each day. An admirable production record, one that speaks well for German industry." appear on page 82.

Just after the Table of Contents, a page appears with the following:

From a letter to Olga Lengyel
from Albert Einstein

"...Thank you for your very frank, very well written book. You have done a real service by letting the ones who are now silent and most forgotten speak...
With best regards and wishes,
A.Einstein."

The New Yorker called the book a "surprisingly dispassionate account of life in the Nazi murder camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau . . . ." Can anyone seriously blame the Nazis for having tried to expel such insane creatures as Einstein and many other Jews from Germany?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun May 10, 2009 2:52 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:According to my paperback edition of Five Chimneys, First Academy Chicago Edition 1995, ....
The following words appear on page 82:
"Three hundred and sixty corpses every half-hour, which was all the time it took to reduce human flesh to ashes, made 720 per hour, or 17,280 corpses per twenty-four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency, functioned day and night. However, one must also reckon the death pits, which could destroy another 8,000 cadavers a day. In round numbers, about 24,000 corpses were handled each day. An admirable production record, one that speaks well for German industry."

The New Yorker called the book a "surprisingly dispassionate account of life in the Nazi murder camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau . . . ."

So, "The New Yorker" called book a "surprisingly dispassionate account of life in the Nazi murder camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau".

Why is it a surprise that the author wrote such huge lies dispassionately ? :oops:

Not, the first cold blooded liar i guess. :oops:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”