Zyklon B, a new perspective

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
deepdigger

Zyklon B, a new perspective

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon May 11, 2009 7:45 pm)

Hello, I`m new here.
I have an angle on the entire Zyklon B controversy that perhaps has not been considered yet.
I am not surprised that no Cyanide residue can be found in an "authentic" "homicidal" "gas chamber"
but plenty of residue in de-lousing facilities, regardless of 50 year weather exposure and pH.

I started out by wondering why there is not a whole lot to be found about
trial proceedings against Degesch company officials. Nor will You find much
about affiliates IG Farben or the entire corporate structure of which Degesch
was an integral part.

The only one who received the death sentence was Bruno Tesch a technician of minor rank.
He was whizzed off to England, tried convicted and executed for his role how to use Zyklon B.

Of course Lacroix-Riz und Sonia Combe have since shed some light on the
Degesch Zyklon B mystery since then. They have discovered that
Degesch of Germany was not really owned by the aforementioned NS German
conglomerate, but rather was a "daughter" company of the French conglomerate DURFERRIT-SOFUMI.
Durferrit-Sofumi is in turn a creation of "les banques francaises" and
started out as the French Chemical company called "Ugine"
In 1941 all this this was merged with IG Farben and with a starting capital
of 400.000 Francs. IG Farben and German affiliates owned a mere 49 % of the shares.

Lacroix-Riz tried to publish this in French news papers but publication was refused.
Historian Sonia Combe writes "we live in a world of Government protected secrets an
forbidden archives"....concerning the "holocaust".

I thought my trail would go cold here, but I persisted and did a search on
restricted chemicals and found this:

"Calcium cyanide- Calcium cyanide, available from
several sources in Michigan is manufactured by Degesch
America Incorporated, Weyers Cove, VA 24486. "

Degesch of America has a nice home page:
http://www.degeschamerica.com/

But things really get interesting if You click on the "about" button on their web site:

DEGESCH America, Inc. (DAI) was founded in 1977 and is the
United States arm of German based Detia Freyberg.
Our corporate headquarters and production facility are
situated in the Shenandoah Valley town of Weyers Cave, Virginia.
This facility opened on March 15, 1979

So, Degesh of America not only still makes Zyklon B, but is owned by
a German company, called Detia Freyberg!!!

And Detia Freyberg lists itself in Germany as a "shipping company":
in Laudenbach Germany:
Detia Freyberg GmbH, Laudenbach, Speditionsgewerbe +840008
The actual manufacture of Zyklon B is done for Detia Freyberg by
Desinsekta GmbH.[8]
GmbH in Laudenbach, Germany.
same address and telephone number. The only difference between
the "homicidal Zyklon B" and the "war criminals Degesch" is that the
American, German, Israeli and Russian Government for some strange reason
object to revisionist books, but as long as Degesch calls itself
"Desinsekta GmbH" and calls the Zyklon B "Cyanosil" it is business
as usual.

And why would it not be? All the above knew long befor Leuchter did
his analysis of Cynaide residue on de-lousing versus "homicidal gas-"
chambers that Zyklon B was exclusively used for delousing.

Matter of fact I am in the process of gathering evidence,
that Zyklon B production never seized in 1945, but continued without interruption.

Of course it would have to. The lice which were a typhus carrier
and killed untold numbers did not confine themselves to the hair
shaved off Konzentrations Lager inmates.

Anyone who had been in the "Ost Gebiet", Poland & U.S.S.R was at
risk and the entire typhus pandemic in these areas could have easily gone
global as the "Spanish flue" pandemic during World War 1.
Then the "Spanish flue" killed more people than hostile fire.

nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby nathan » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 11:10 am)

Bruno Tesch was not a junior technician; he was not the only one to be hanged; he was never whisked away to England. Tesch was the owner of the firm Tesch and Stabenow which merely distributed Zyklon B. Along with his second in command Karl Weinbacher he was entenced to death by a British military court in Hamburg on 8 March 1946. I would be curious to know if anyone has ever attempted to vindicate this judicial lynching with any show of reason. So shameful was this affair that that the dates of execution and burial were kept secret until after the event, even from the relatives.

I do not understand how the parent companies of the producers of Zyklon B could know that their product was never misused. That of course is not something they should have to prove.

Perhaps you should begin with William Lindsay’s old article:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v04/v04p261_Lindsey.html

In the I.G. Farben Trial in Nuremberg in 1947/48, I.G. Farben members of Degesch’s supervisory board were aquitted of having “had amy decisive influence on the corporate policy of DEGESCH or any legally relevant knowledge of the intended purpose of their products.”

In 1948 a jury court in Frankfurt am Main sentenced the former general manager of Degesch, Gerhard Peters, to five years in prison for acting as an accessory to homicide but a West German Federal Court of Justice (Bundesgerichtshof) quashed the decision. Peters next was sentenced by the jury court in Wiesbaden on August 7, 1953, to six years in prison for acting as an accessory to murder. In a new trial, Peters finally was acquitted in May 1955. I have read that a Frankfurt jury court assumed that the shipments of Zyklon B for which Peters was responsible were not used for the mass murder in the gas chambers. But primary data about postwar German trials is hard to come by.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm)

Hi Nathan,

I'm glad you posted the clarification. New posters like deepdigger should do something before they post: use the search engine here at codoh forum. For instance deepdigger would have found this post which shows that a bunch of his facts were not correct:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2145

Kobus

Postby Kobus » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm)

The basic flaw in the zyklon B - story remains the simple fact, that under conditions as usually reported (with victims thightly packed in a sealed room) the victims would already die without any poison added, by simple asphyxia. Adding zyklon B would hinder the process of mass killing, because it constitutes a danger for the murderers.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 pm)

Adding zyklon B would hinder the process of mass killing, because it constitutes a danger for the murderers.

If a fumigation technician can handle using zyklon b, then why is it a danger to supposed German murderers? This thread is about the manufacture of Zyklon B. There's lots of threads that deal with problems associated with using Zyklon B.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm)

Kobus wrote:The basic flaw in the zyklon B - story remains the simple fact, that under conditions as usually reported (with victims thightly packed in a sealed room) the victims would already die without any poison added, by simple asphyxia. Adding zyklon B would hinder the process of mass killing, because it constitutes a danger for the murderers.

That actually makes alot of sense. I wonder how long it'd take for 100 people crammed in seal-tight room to asphxiate? 30 mins or less?

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri May 15, 2009 4:43 am)

if you believe the story then the rooms in Auschwitz were not air-tight. There were four holes in the ceiling that were not hermetically sealed. And there were chimneys for the intake and outtake of air in the main building linked to the gas chamber.

Of course this is just a fictional construct - but then so is wondering how long if would take for a hundred people to suffocate.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri May 15, 2009 5:53 am)

jnovitz wrote:if you believe the story then the rooms in Auschwitz were not air-tight. There were four holes in the ceiling that were not hermetically sealed. And there were chimneys for the intake and outtake of air in the main building linked to the gas chamber.

Of course this is just a fictional construct - but then so is wondering how long if would take for a hundred people to suffocate.

Some "stories" put incredibly large number of victims in incredicly small "gas chambers". :oops:
So, i guess that to let them suffocate would be less expensive and more safe for the Germans and the staff working there. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”