Expert advice needed to study loot from secret archives

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
deepdigger

Expert advice needed to study loot from secret archives

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 4 months ago (Wed May 13, 2009 11:04 pm)

Hello, I am new here and joined on the advice of a seasoned Revisionist.
What I have is engineering / military experience, but I am neither a qualified Historian, nor a good writer.
So, to cut the matter short, what I am good at amongst other things is exploiting Internet (in) security and have done a little "shopping".
I have way too much OSS and CIA files, as well as stuff from hidden KGB
files it would take me 100 years to upload it.
So, I thought I just show You a few samples and You guys come up with a way for me to give Revisionists everything I got and everything I will still "obtain"
I also rather leave it up to You guys here to interpret this stuff and I would just like to read your opinions.
Some of these photos have not been "grouped" when I "obtained" these, some have. So if I say this is from Belzec or Treblinka, I know so, because they have been grouped so. Others have not been sorted and I have not the foggiest idea from which camp they are, nevertheless they are quite revealing!
Lets start with those:
Soviets poking around somewhere )none of these pictures have ever made public )

This was with the same batch with the Soviets nosing around!!
Looks like they were doing a "Treblinka Roaster experiment"
and it turned out no better than "denierbud"`s leg of lamb cremation experiment in one of his videos:

But like I said I am NOT a qualified Historian or Archeologist, so it`s up to You guys!
Now here are some that were grouped in labeled Folders, so even a dummy like I know where these pictures are from:
1.) ONE the famous Treblinka excavators, looks like they have a little flooding problem, how do you dig 10 meter deep "mass graves" in that stuff?

The next ones were in the Belzec Folder:

I have always wondered why none of these survivors did ever name a fellow inmate. Look how chummy they are, even with the SS guard behind them. Survivors could give you all the details about every SS at the camp, but never about a buddy they were working with.

Belzec SS:

If they hid all the evidence why did they leave Pictures of themselves for the Soviets?

Here are Belzec new comers. But where is the fence woven so tight with tree branches you could not see through, and if it was there and burning was done holus bolus why have they not set a fence like that on fire?
Here is the real Belzec fence, nothing there to burn:

Just one more for today, here is a hut in Belzec:

The first thing I notice is the hydro pole in front and the ceramic insulators
at the hut....which means there was a generator making power, most likely a diesel. that would run pretty well steady, not just for "gassings".
And since I do know about engineering I have to comment, that "gas chamber" with multiple huge side door, garage style overhead as "Historians" describe are EXACTLY the way Wood drying kilns are still made using Exhaust diesel heat.

I am eager to see what You guys here think, and then I will upload the next load.

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 am)

Well since I am the only one here I post a reply and carry out a monologue with myself.
But I have just finished putting a few more pictures in my "photo Bucket"
First I want to show You a few pictures of Auschwitz, while it was still behind the "iron curtain" and it was not yet a western tourism mecca. You will see a few things from the Soviet archives that have vanished since then in Auschwitz, as misteriously as all the "incriminating evidence" the SS "destroyed to hide their evil deeds".
First there are still air raid shelters that have now gone, but "have been dynamited by the SS" and the remnants have these "telltale signs" with holes in the collapsed structure that prove it was a homicidal gas chamber.
But before the USSR collapsed an Auschwitz air raid shelter still looks looked pretty much like an air raid shelter (soviet archive picture):

Then something more subtle:

All the toilets (flushing!) and faucets have also been ripped out.
The Steam radiator HAD to go!! because that implies that somewhere there had to be a coal fired boiler house, which very likely is now a
Krematorium "dynamited by the SS"

Then I don`t know if you can see it on this tiny thumbnail, but on my PC this is a huge Picture and I can see it clearly:

There were hydro poles and hydro lines along the entire fence line. had they been left, they would have led you to the power plant and the water treatment plant, which is now a "Krema + Gas chamber dynamited by the SS" and it was there, I made a little composite to make it clearer for
people with no technical background what a typical water treatment plant looks like from high altitude:
here is a larger aerial picture where you can see the typical circles with the aeration/skimmer structure in the center of each circle:

Once on the subject of waste water and drainage ditches you can see them digging these in these supressed archive photos:

But these were too bothersome to cover up, so they left these alone.
However if You are into civil engineering, these ditches are a potential embarrassment. click on the "interactive map" and take a walk with me:
http://www.remember.org/camps/birkenau/index.html

First click on the area marked B1 and You can see that all the hydro poles
and lines have vanished:
but now back to the drainage ditch problem. You have to click all the way
around the fence line, because somewhere it HAS TO COME OUT!
and it does, but by then You are almost at little wood, and then it gets
really funny:

If You are curious where this drainage water runs off to continue to "THE GATE"
Aha, there it is on the left, notice wherever the ditch crosses a fence line
you did not even need wire cutters to escape?
But the embarrassing thing is, this drainage run off water runs straight into the:
They tell You, that they dumped all their solid waste into a pond which was vital to the drainage system. If you do that on a farm the farmer would shoot you!
On that subject, if I were to talk to a State Trooper these days like this guy to the SS, maybe the Trooper would not shoot me, but I would risk him drawing his revolver and crack me on the head with it:

Even though I am not a scholar it is pretty clear to me that the cremation legend is crucial to the holocaust. after all if I can convince a jury, that if a body had vanished as ashes into thin air, I don`t need a dead body, and if it is six million, I can`t be expected to know their names either.

To look at what it takes to ash meat and bone I do have do say that I had a lot of experience ashing biological samples for trace analysis in a Muffle oven so you can dissolve it in order to run it through the aspirator of an Atomic Absorption Spectro Photometer.
You MUST EXCEED 1200 deg Celsius, or else you wind up with tar, that you have to scrape off!
With a coal fired oven You MUST be in the bright yellow to blue flame condition or you are not even close!.
There are 2 ways to achive this, 1.by forced air entrainment which is
tricky if You want to open a hatch, 2. less tricky Chimney drafy.
Instead of me explaining that chimneys are not made tall to let the smoke out high over Your head, but relate directly to Horse Power requirements of a coal fired Power plant that uses the Chimney suction effect to get enough combustion air to the combustion chamber, this is all well explained here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimney_effect
along with an empirical equation that engineers around the world are using.

So, to get a bright yellow to orange flame with chimney draft you MUST HAVE a high chimney and NOT IMPEDE the airflow. The chimney should be as close as possible to the combustion chamber or above it to achieve these temperatures. and in fact a real Krema coal fired oven like this existed in every KL:
OOOPs the "SS forgot to dynamite this one" and the KGB forgot
to erase the picture in their archives:
But it vanished with the "iron curtain", the krema that is, not the picture.
This is the forced air type, because of the low chimney. You can even still see the blower pipes attached. also with this you need a steel chimney, a brick chimney would not last more than a few weeks!

So now we have a dilemna because all that was left standing was this:

with No CHIMNEY except one way back in the chimney house, they never want to show you in all these Krema construction pictures...with that impressive huge krema from the front view perspective. They never show you this perspective where you can see the little chimney house for a good reason!!!

because now they lied themselves into a corner! so they came up with a plan:
It is called "The collective chimney"

and the combustion chamber gases are drawn off at ground level to the chimney. I had found one of these Holocaust Historical sites wher they make fun of Revisionist books that question the Krema logistics but I forgot where that is, however you can clearly see, that in the "Krema" the chminney manifold was at ground level. Only it WAS NOT REALLY A KREMA. So some very desparate experimentation was done after all it had already been announced to the world that this Krema was capable of
incinerating 1440 bodeis a day to bare ashes. They were also stupid enough to photograph these funny experiments and allow me to find these
step 1 very clumsy and not so smart "eye witness":

OOOPs we forgot the fire wood pile! so lets do a 2. take more "professionaly":

Notice that conduit pipe on the wall to the left, same oven, same location
but no more visible fire wood!....Thats better now the "Holocaust Krema
evidence Picture" where the "eye witness survivivor describes his daily chores, and we still have smoldering human remanins in what they call now a "double muffle coke fired furnaces built by the German firm of
Topf and Sons" on this web site:
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

I must admit these ovens had me puzzled for a while, but I had watched one of "denierbud"s videos about Wood Gas generators and I liked it so much, I just HAD to build my own!
It really clicked though how this impressive row of "Krema ovens" really functioned when I found this picture that gave me some "insight" in the literal sense:
I could finally see that the large upper chamber DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A CHIMNEY CONNECTION.
There is only one possible function for a down draft combustion chamber
wher the upper chamber is less hot that the one below where all the combustion air roars through at ground level it is a DOWN DRAFT "GENERATOR GAS" genarator that produces carbon monoxide and hydrogen gas like this one:
and on that picture they forgot to dismantle the tell tale separator pipe on top:
Of course that all had to vanish, including the entire down draft system that led to the original chimney house, where the Gen gas was cool enough to be compressed and piped off.
All it takes is a "smart Alek pesty" Tourist like David Cole who actually goes "where no man has gone before" behind a building and comes back with annoying questions!
So they did and "reconstructed" the whole thing, then gave it a "trial" run with Jewish Tourists from Israel and Soviet occupied civilians who were then the only ones who had access:
(from Soviet archives)

Here they even admit that the chimney is "reconstructed"
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Auschwitz ... tz08B.html

But at least the whole thing is good enough to fool most fools:

Another thing they like to claim is that children were useless and were sorted out for "Sonder behandlung"...I have documents that make it CLEAR what "Sonder behandlung really meant" here is a hint for now:

When I was a kid , and I wanted some spending money I always had to go through some "sonder behandlung" and double as an apprentice in our family business. I am glad I got "sonder Behandlung" because now if I want something I just make it myself!

Here is some more "Sonder Behandlung":

No ther was no nilly willy "selection" at a "Juden Rampe" in the chaos when a train arrived. Germans are almost obsessed with order:
Auschwitz registration of arrivals:

I sure hope I don`t get banned here as I did when I posted stuff like this in German speaking forums.
Good night for now.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 10:16 am)

Interesting photo's.

How fast is the internet where you are?

I'm sure the people here would be extremely interested if you were to upload those files on the internet.

You can chuck them all in .rar or .zip file and upload them to http://rapidshare.com/

If these really are 'top secret' and classified photos from the 1940's-1950's, that no-one has ever seen before, I'm sure leaving your pc on overnight, or when you are away to upload the files wouldn't be much of an issue.

You could even stick them on a USB thumbdrive/blank CD and mail them to CODOH director here in the U.S. if they are that important.

[/quote]

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 am)

Interesting photo's.

I'm sure the people here would be extremely interested if you were to upload those files on the internet.

You can chuck them all in .rar or .zip file and upload them to http://rapidshare.com/

If these really are 'top secret' and classified photos from the 1940's-1950's, that no-one has ever seen before, I'm sure leaving your pc on overnight, or when you are away to upload the files wouldn't be much of an issue.

You could even stick them on a USB thumbdrive/blank CD and mail them to CODOH director here in the U.S. if they are that important.

[/quote]

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 11:30 am)

Outstanding!

You're not being ignored, there are an awful lot of time zones.

photobucket sucks, with these types of images it's important to have larger scans for detailed study.

The roaster pit trials should be the nail in the coffin.

Studying these images you can see twisted & bent railway gauge beams, it appears as though a pit was dug, lined with logs & a supporting frame built over the top with the rail beams forming the "roaster" & one can clearly see the end result, the complete collapse of the fantasy contraption.

well done!
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm)

Congratulations for your efforts. This will surely be much appreciated :)
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm)

I have to apologize to all who sent me mail. I was trying to answer, but I get a window"the administrator has prevented you".
For some reason I am not able to send any pm`s to anyone. [now enabled - Mod1]
It just blows me away how knowledgable people here are. Someone was even able to identify the women with those mysterious Soviets coming out of that pit!!! wow..about the gypsies in Belzec : I really don`t know everything they have made public, since I am new at this...(I`ll explain later why I am here)...but I also have another pic from people sitting like this in Belzec, only in these archives they label these as gypsies and they also look like gypsies (if you allow me to be so ignorant to stereotype people)... however
the picture I have posted is NOT labeled Gypsies it is labeled to translate from what I know about Yiddish new prisoners in Belzec..I am very hesitent to use the exact wording here in public as used on the photo title in these archives, else they fix the back door I am using and all we get is what I got to date. the thing is files and photos are FTP`d to this central site almost every day in big batches and who knows what else we can all find there next month!
Yes I am VERY disappointed with "photo bucket" my pictures are very detailed, no problem to see switches and stuff, but now that I see how they wind up after My PC---->PhotoBucket----->CODOH forum I am Very very disappointed...all that fuzz to open user account then uploading the linking from CODOH and this is all we get?....Yes it sucks, just like someone has written me in my PN!
Also If I use my PC (I actually have a bunch of these, because I fix, build and repair those) to upload, then I have to stop my "shopping" to get more new stuff...and I really don`t want to miss out.
I do have some contact with someone I trust very very much from you fellows Revisionists. I have asked that person whom You would instantly recognize by his handle to select a person or persons who come to my house...I given him my name address, tel number ,the works....
and I will give this person unlimited access to all my hard drives.
Heck I would give him my whole "Internet cruiser PC", because I can simply build myself another one.
Right now, I don`t know what I should do...I sure would love to post the next load of Photos here, but as some one so aptly describes it:
"Photo bucket sucks".....HOW TRUE.
I sure wish I could access my PN reply function here at least,
THANK YOU ALL for Your replies and I hope we can improve our communication methods.
My most heartfelt Greetings to You all

deepdigger

Postby deepdigger » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm)

wtfhappenedtohess wrote:Interesting photo's.

Where exactly did I use melodramatic words like "top secret"???
and what makes you think I leave my PC on all night and walk away from it while I do what I do?
Are you trying to make a point, that I don`t know anything about data packets pings,syns or computing technology in general?
well I certainly will not "put that stuff on a USB and mail it" either!
I`m not here to collect "admiration points" I`m here to give You access to
useful information.
How I do what I do I certainly don`t need any advice, I was into computers when You still had to etch your own circuit boards just to make a key board!
So please let us not waste any time in personality contests here, because I have no time for this and gladly resign from this forum and do things that I prefer to do. like finishing my wind turbine.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 2:59 pm)

deepdigger wrote:I have to apologize to all who sent me mail. I was trying to answer, but I get a window"the administrator has prevented you".
For some reason I am not able to send any pm`s to anyone.

The PM function is not an automatically available due to misuse. I have enabled it for you.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 9:47 pm)

deepdigger wrote:
wtfhappenedtohess wrote:Interesting photo's.

Where exactly did I use melodramatic words like "top secret"???
and what makes you think I leave my PC on all night and walk away from it while I do what I do?
Are you trying to make a point, that I don`t know anything about data packets pings,syns or computing technology in general?
well I certainly will not "put that stuff on a USB and mail it" either!
I`m not here to collect "admiration points" I`m here to give You access to
useful information.
How I do what I do I certainly don`t need any advice, I was into computers when You still had to etch your own circuit boards just to make a key board!
So please let us not waste any time in personality contests here, because I have no time for this and gladly resign from this forum and do things that I prefer to do. like finishing my wind turbine.

Hey, I think you misinterpreted what I said.

I'm thinking it would be much faster, efficient and effective to simply upload all your photos in one hit in .rar file instead of slowly picking, uploading to photobucket then doing all the forum links to the individual photos.

That way people could filter through them all (with excellent detail quality) and explain some of the most important and critical photos. It probably save you alot of time also, a win-win situation for all parties :)

Again, no offense, but high quality, large images are best for real analysis. Providing the original raw .jpeg or .bmp would be awesome.

But, again thanks for coming forward and sharing the few photos that you did, im sure lots of people are appreciative.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu May 14, 2009 10:19 pm)

deepdigger wrote:1.) ONE the famous Treblinka excavators, looks like they have a little flooding problem, how do you dig 10 meter deep "mass graves" in that stuff?

Just how bad is the flooding in this area?

Well, perhaps nobody else noticed, but that Excavator is mounted on a barge, less a tracked undercarriage!
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri May 15, 2009 12:26 am)

Good work, Deepdigger. Keep digging, but don't forget to send over the large format images to CODOH. There is plenty of visual information around that contradicts the legend and yet no one really manages to properly interpret. You never know how much additional context will the next viewer be able to provide.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri May 15, 2009 2:07 am)

Does anyone remember how to upload files directly to codoh forum? I searched but couldn't find anything. I'm a little skeptical of some of these photos, and the smallness (preventing analysis) doesn't help their credibility.

Also the oversensitivity to the benign comments from wtfhappenedtohess doesn't help credibility either.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri May 15, 2009 3:04 am)

deepdigger wrote:
wtfhappenedtohess wrote:I'm sure leaving your pc on overnight, or when you are away to upload the files wouldn't be much of an issue.

and what makes you think I leave my PC on all night and walk away from it while I do what I do? Are you trying to make a point, that I don`t know anything about data packets pings,syns or computing technology in general?

Deepdigger, I don't think the suggestion was meant in the way you apparently took it. I take it Wtfhappenedtohess was simply suggesting to you that it would be worthwhile to leave your computer uploading overnight, i.e. that seeing the larger images is essential.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri May 15, 2009 6:33 am)

I think the images speak for themselves.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”