Suggestion for a New Revisionist Web Facility

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
allgood

Suggestion for a New Revisionist Web Facility

Postby allgood » 1 decade 5 months ago (Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm)

This is my first post here, although I've been a reader visiting this forum for some time. First up I'd like to say hello to the people who post here and who set this up. I think it's an important space for intelligent discussion.

I've got one specific suggestion for the revisionist community. I'm sure you must be tired of newcomers turning up with great ideas for yet more work for already over-burdened and under-resourced people. Even so, I'd like to test your patience by suggesting a facility that I believe is much needed.

Almost every week 'The Holocaust' is mentioned in the mass media. Often, such as President Obama's Cairo speech and visit to Buchenwald with Elie Weisel, the 'mention' might be reasonably described as an international media Festival of Spin.

If only there was one, authoritative website that people could visit to obtain well-referenced, clear and relevant revisionist information about the current media story of the day it would, I think, fill a real gap.

I realize a motivated researcher can already visit websites, such as this, to obtain alternative information on topics such as 'Elie Weisel' and 'Buchenwald'. But sifting wheat from chaff takes time - and in any case the problem with coming to a site such as this is that - I believe - it only really works for people who've already made the transition to a revisionist perspective. I'd be reluctant to give a link to this site - or to most other revisitionist sites - to anyone who hasn't substanitally made that transition or at least is already asking serious questions about the official story. A hostile visitor would cherry pick the things they don't like - and obsess about them,

I think we need a site that's more angled at mainstream journalists, politicians and the general public ('normal' people, in other words - people who aren't well informed about World War Two, although they may consider themeselves well informed)

What I have in mind is a site that provides a distillation of the most powerful revisionist information on the topics of the day. It should stay on terra firma - no need to include discussion, debate, new ideas or information of uncertain veracity. That's done elsewhere - on many other existing websites. Natrually, links can be provided to these additional resources.

What revisitionists need, I think, is a site that gathers a reputation as the one-stop-shop place to go for authoritative information about the latest 'Holocaust' spin from the mass media. It needs to say less, not more - but be more or less impossible to refute, because it uses only material that's widely accepted as accurate within the revisionist community.

Take the case of Elie Weisel, so prominet in the news a few days ago. I for one would have liked to go to one, extremely reliable source for the most salient information that helps discredit the views of this nasty old bigoted liar. I'd have liked to be able to refer non-revisionist friends to a link to the entry on Weisel in this hypothetical new site, knowing the material they'd find there was rock-solid on facts (having already been approved by several well-informed revisionists), devoid of viciousness of any sort - and effectively impossible to refute. I'd have liked to be able to refer them to such a site saying, in my email, that if they can disprove a single thing it says about Elie Weisel with hard evidence, I'll personally give them $100 (I'm not a millionaire; I'd only make such a pledge if I thought my money was safe).

Probably the best way to do this would be by using some kind of collaborative software, such as a wiki - withrestrictive rules on who can contribute and how many 'approvals ' are needed before material gets published.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Suggestion for a New Revisionist Web Facility

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 5 months ago (Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 am)

I guess I kind of agree - especially with the "Wiki" idea.

I honestly see how great it'd be to have a Wiki all about the Holocau$t from the revisionist perspective.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:35 am)

allgood: But sifting wheat from chaff takes time

You don't have to sift any wheat, allgood. That job is already being done for you. The wheat are being sifted and are going to prison. All we see is the gloating chaff. They say 'truth is no defense'. What the chaff are really saying is: we make our abode in lies.

How do we know that's what's goin on? Easy; Just write Zundel or Rudolf, ask them a pertinent question. See if you get a reply.

I'm just sayin; does anyone really need to prove or disprove something, to know the holocaust is a crock of sh*t!?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

disillusioned

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am)

Here is a suggestion for you.

As you all know (thanks to our vigilant and impartial moderator) we can not discuss more than one topic in a thread. Totally understandable. However, I think that there should be a special exception to this rule: We should have a a section of CODOH that issues responses to mainstream news articles criticizing revisionism. Whenever CNN posts an article, such as http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/06/11/navarrette.hate.crimes/index.html or http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/12/lipstadt.museum.shooting/index.html, a response article could be published here (or some other website) that responds to it.

This needs to be done in a non-inflammatory and rational manner. They should appeal to the mainstream audience and they should stick to the main factual points. The truth is on our side, and more and more rational people understand this.

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:57 pm)

disillusioned wrote:Here is a suggestion for you.

....a response article could be published here (or some other website) that responds to it.

This needs to be done in a non-inflammatory and rational manner. They should appeal to the mainstream audience and they should stick to the main factual points. The truth is on our side, and more and more rational people understand this.

That's pretty much exactly what I have in mind. Very nicely put.

I think it could make a real difference.

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 5 months ago (Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:11 pm)

In my last post I said that 'disillusioned' had smmarized this proposal very well. But on re-reading what he/she wrote, I think there's one thing I'd alter.

We should have a a section of CODOH that issues responses to mainstream news articles criticizing revisionism. Whenever CNN posts an article, such as http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/06/11/ ... index.html or http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/12/lip ... index.html, a response article could be published here (or some other website) that responds to it.

I'd be less inclined to attempt a response to each particular article - and focus instead on themes or topics. For instance, 'Obama at Buchenwald' or 'Obama at Buchenwald with Elie Weisel' might be suitable topics/themes. I think attempting to reply to each particular article in the mainstream media is probably overkill - and it would be a HUGE task.

An article might need to be updated over the days or weeks of any given media 'surge'. Stories sometimes evolve significantly and develop new twists over time. That's why I thought of a wiki-style format, because there's an expectation that what you view in a wiki is the latest version, and that it evolves.

But the best format of all, I think - is what 'disillusioned' suggests - a clear, rational article setting out facts, with references. These articles should be 'media topic' based and could be updated as necessary.

Bradley

Postby Bradley » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:59 am)

Allgood:

I think you have a good idea here.
A special page on CODOHWeb for this sort of thing.
It would be featured as "News" of sorts. Have to figure it out.

But....

Would you be willing, to you have the time, to work on such a page?
Most of us have our plates pretty full as it is.
But maybe you know a couple guys, or a couple from the Forum here, who would be interested.

--Bradley

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”