Holocaust Museum Shooting

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Re: Holocaust Museum Shooting

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:07 pm)

Erwachtist:
Please add comments when posting articles. Article text without commentary is subject to removal. Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm)

Erwachtist wrote:--
This may be of special interest to a few on here:
washingtonpost.com wrote:...The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, has kept an eye on him since 1981. Lately, it has focused on his Web site, http://www.holywesternempire.org. Von Brunn, 88, worked at Noontide Press, a California-based distributor of books on the "Jewish Question."...

I was curious about his website and tried to read it but it was closed down. Anyway, all here who is interested to see his website you can get it here:
http://web.archive.org/web/200706290243 ... mpire.org/

When one reads it he looks like a hermit to me.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:30 am)

Malle wrote:When one reads it he looks like a hermit to me.

I agree with Michael Rivero.For such a "rabid" anti-semite,it looks suspiciously paltry.If he was a brooding hermit,I think he would have had much more than six pages on his website.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm)

Does anyone else find it odd that this occurs shortly after the incident of an alleged attempt to attack a synagogue?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... t_off.html

Rather than risk Cromitie eventually running into a fellow fanatic who had real explosives, the FBI and its Joint Terrorism Task Force with the NYPD staged an elaborate sting.

The informant told Cromitie he could get his hands on some explosives, maybe even a missile. Cromitie brought in three other wanna-bes who also seemed excited by the prospect of mass destruction but had no weapons to bring it about...

The informant supplied Cromitie and his pals with a Stinger missile that they apparently thought was operable. The informant also gave them more than 30pounds of what they imagined was plastic explosives.

"The 30 pounds of plastic explosives were just plastic, not explosives," the FBI supervisor said.

I know a lot of people were sounding cynical about this "attempted attack on a synagogue" which the FBI had been providing the tools for, when suddenly the shootout at the Holocaust Museum came along. Admittedly, I can't prove that it was staged. But it does sound odd to have this come in right now.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:31 pm)

I don't find it odd at all Patrick. It's not the 1st time the FBI has organized, radicalized, provoked and armed a 'terrorist' group. Not to mention these NY guys were halfwits and without help from the FBI, most likely could not plan & execute any type of attack short of maybe tossing a few moltovs. I wonder if they were offered any money like the Sears Towers(also a group of nitwits) gang were to do their dastardly deeds.

It made for a sensational sound bite — and a temporary diversion for the administration, a moment of seeming victory in the war on terror, a fleeting quiet place in the growing public clamor about illegal wiretaps and the growing disaster in Iraq. But FBI brass was a bit more realistic. They cautioned that the ineffectual group was "more aspirational than operational." Today that even seems a bit overstated. Forget about America; this was a ragtag group that couldn't wage a ground war on a jar of peppercorns.

The question at the heart of the farce: Was the group's leader, Narseal "Brother Naz" Batiste, really bent on destroying the Sears Tower in Chicago, or was he simply trying to beat a couple of government informants posing as al Qaeda operatives out of $50,000?

The jury will try to answer that question (and if it chooses guilty, the defendants could be sentenced to 70 years in prison each). But what of those two informants? Who were these guys who posed as al Qaeda jihadi, who acted as America's frontmen in a terror investigation that is now known around the world? What motivated them?

The answer to that question is painfully obvious, and it's the same thing that Batiste says was motivating him: cold cash.

Precious little has been revealed publicly about the informants. Even the jury has been deprived of crucial information about the two informants, thanks in large part to questionable decisions by U.S. District Judge Joan Lenard, who has squelched attempts by the defense to expose the informants' ignominious histories to the jury.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2007-11-22 ... l-travesty

The NY 4 were under surveillance for a year before the informant *convinced* them to take the weapons.

Was the FBI or some other alphabet gang passively needling von Brunn, or did he finally go completely off his rocker? He didn't hurt anyone during his FED debaucle in 81. We'll never know.

I also don't find it odd that these types of events are taking place in the wake of the MIAC report and recent DHS reports defining homegrown terror suspects in the US as Americans. The final step of a closed society?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 pm)

The white supremacists might make the most headlines, but are harmless.

The smart folks are the revisionists who are exposing more and more of the holohoax scam each day.

Given it is a multi billion dollar yearly scam, that has the zionist lobby really worried. All they can do is try to intimdate people.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:19 am)

vincentferrer wrote:The white supremacists might make the most headlines, but are harmless.

The smart folks are the revisionists who are exposing more and more of the holohoax scam each day.

actually von Brunn was a revisionist himself.in fact, he was refered here at codoh forum from adelaide institute mailing list:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1297&p=8160

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 am)

Germania wrote:
vincentferrer wrote:The white supremacists might make the most headlines, but are harmless.

actually von Brunn was a revisionist himself.in fact, he was refered here at codoh forum from adelaide institute mailing list:

Maybe,but where`s the cctv footage of his alleged Rambo assault on the Museum of Trinkets?
Surely you don`t take the Judeo-servile media`s word at face value Germania? :lol:
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:20 am)

Germania wrote:actually von Brunn was a revisionist himself.in fact, he was refered here at codoh forum from adelaide institute mailing list:

And Bush and Obama sing their praises to the orthodox version of Holocaustianity while carrying out invasions and coup d'etats around the world. If people developed an equal standard of holding Holocaustianity responsible for everything ever done by anyone who holds to it then it would become obvious that the orthodox ideology is more easily associated with murderous violence than historical revisionism. The double-standard is that if someone like Bush says that an invasion of Iraq must be launched because Saddam Hussein is another Hitler, people will simply brush it off as just a politician talking and attach no further significance to the association. But if a crackpot like von Brunn turns up then suddenly it is claimed that this is a consequence of people questioning orthodox views.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 months ago (Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 pm)

Mr. von Brunn appears in court:

James W. von Brunn, 89, spoke publicly for the first time since the shooting. "The Constitution guarantees me a speedy and fair trial," he said, sitting in a wheelchair, next to his defense attorney.

Von Brunn is accused of killing security guard Stephen T. Johns on June 10, after Johns held open the door for him so he could enter the popular museum, located near the Mall. Other guards returned fire, critically wounding von Brunn in the face. Von Brunn has not been able to walk since the shooting and has had difficulty speaking and hearing, his attorney, A.J. Kramer, said in court.
Von Brunn was pushed into the courtroom by a security officer and sat quietly during most of his first appearance in a courtroom. Previous hearings were delayed because of his injuries. Wearing a blue jail uniform, he looked down at his hands for most of the hearing. The only time he displayed much emotion is when he demanded a speedy trial, saying he had served in the Navy and "swore to protect my country."

Waid said von Brunn had planned the shooting months in advance and wanted to "send a message to the Jewish community" that the Holocaust was a hoax. She said the shooting was extensively recorded, and security videos show von Brunn leaving his parked car, a rifle at his side, and shooting Johns as he opened the museum's door for him, Waid said.

He's 89 years old and they shot the guy in the face. What kind of guards are these? Why haven't they shown these tapes anywhere? Since it's cut and dried, why not? I do not condone violence of any kind but something isn't right about this case. Let him tell his side of it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01465.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”