Why the "Holocaust" is a HOAX

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Why the "Holocaust" is a HOAX

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 am)

The “holocaust” is a hoax in the same way that nearly all religions, perhaps all religions, are hoaxes. One does not require a group of conspirators who deliberately and knowingly concoct a pack of lies. One simply needs people who want to believe something so fervently that they blind themselves to contrary evidence and exercise power to silence people with an alternative view.

In the tale of the Emperor's New Clothes, the emperor's jewish tailors certainly were “hoaxers” in the classic sense of the word. But their dishonesty would have amounted to little if it had not been for the eagerness of people to believe the emperor really was wearing beautiful clothes. Intimidation and penalties against “non-belief” were essential features as well.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Why the "Holocaust" is a HOAX

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm)

These religious comments are best discussed privately or not all all on this board. Although I find the holocaust discussion here very interesting, my serious
study is the Catholic faith and many of my friends are Catholic scholars. IF someone has never studied the faith , then your comment is understandable. With a little time, one could easily verify the many saints who have publicly raised people from the dead over centuries. St Vincent Ferrer and Saint Patrick are just two of many names. Is there any historical evidence of any kind that a rabbi, hindu, moslem ever raised a person from the dead ? No. If God were to allow such an action,in other faith traditions, he would deceive people.

Do you recall the tsumani a few years ago. As the waters came rushing into one village, the people had gathered into the church of St. Thomas. When the waters came near to the church they never touched the church property, but went around the grounds. That story was widely reported in the media outside the USA, but the USA press, owned by Jews, ignored it. The greatest PUBLIC miracle in the past 100 years is called the miracle of Fatima. It was witnessed by 70,000 people, many atheists, many non Catholics.

Last point. Jesus promised the temple in Jerusalem would never be rebuilt. That did not stop Julian the Apostate from undertaking the task about 1600 years ago. He assembled a huge work force, and began laying the foundation. Shortly after work began huge columns of fire emerged from the earth and killed the workers. Work ended and has never been attempted again.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:40 pm)

Oh my, I am afraid that Vincent Ferrer is providing us with an all too wonderful demonstration of the similarity between the holocaust hoax and the Roman Catholic religion which is a monstrous hoax. Does Vincent Ferrer seriously expect anyone in his right mind to believe "many saints .... have publicly raised people from the dead over centuries." People do believe the darndest things--especially if they really want to. Thank you, Vincent Ferrer for helping make my point for me.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:With a little time, one could easily verify the many saints who have publicly raised people from the dead over centuries. St Vincent Ferrer and Saint Patrick are just two of many names. Is there any historical evidence of any kind that a rabbi, hindu, moslem ever raised a person from the dead ?

Is there any historical evidence of any kind of a Christian being sent to the gas chamber six times and living to tell us all about it, or does that only happen with Jews? Curious minds wish to know.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:38 pm)

Berg,

10 years ago, I knew nothing of the holocaust. I studied it and have concluded it a hoax.

I am not sure what your beef is with Catholicism. I invite you to do a little reading on Fatima and give me your imput.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:00 pm)

I'd have to agree with Fredrich.

While I am new to the revisionist theory, once I started looking into it, it did not take me long to realize how much inaccuracy there is in the exterminist story, let alone the total lack of evidence & muted atrocitys committed by the Soviets & Allies after the war. Like many others, I always assumed there was hardcore evidence of the gas chambers and 6 million exterminationed.

I'll be clear by saying I am an atheist after spending 20 years as a believer and another 10+ struggling with it. I also don't condemn anyone for their beliefs, if anything, much of christianity serves as a good morale guide. It wasn't until I started studying critical thinking methods that finally pushed me over the fence of religious faith. I am not here to debate religion or kick a beehive but, respectfully would like to make a couple observations.

The holocaust does seem like a quasi-religion to me, far beyond the scope of practicing Zionism or Judaism, even amoung many Gentiles. Much like an atheist denying a God/Jesus is often met with alot of the same attititude revisionsts are met with by the exterminationists when questioning the official holocaust story . Granted the christians as a rule do not resort to terrorizing non-believers to the likes of what's happened to Zundel, and many others that get too close to the real truth. At least not in modern times. Every form of religion uses propganda to further their cause.

What Vincent said regarding other faiths providing no evidence of raising people from the dead because God would deceive people by allowing other faiths to peform these "miracles", leads me to believe they must be considered a hoax religion by at least Catholic scholars, and confirms what Fredrich questions. If they're not, why dismiss them when they believe their God as ferverently as you believes yours is the only one? IF we're to believe the testimony of many holocaust survivors are exaggerated or outright untrue, how are we supposed to believe that testimony from other eyewitness like the St Thomas church are any more accurate? How far past the church did the surge really flow? What is the elevation above sea level for the church related to other structures around it? Like I said, I'm not here to debate religion but, surely anyone would agree these are questions worth considering?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:09 pm)

Fatima is a hoax also and the church around the Pope knows that perfectly well--but they also know that the Fatima nonsense encourages the suckers to believe in the church and, therefore, the Pope and his henchmen will NOT publicly denounce the Fatima scam. If it keeps the "faithful" hooked, it must be good. In the same way, Jewish scholars will only on the rarest of occasions denounce holocaust-related lies. Faith in the "holocaust" has superseded faith in Jesus or faith in Fatima.

I believe it was a Bishop Richter who questioned Lucy according to the writer Walsh. From the questions, it seemed clear to me that Richter knew perfectly well that Lucy was confabulating. Why pray for "the consecration of Russia to the immaculate conception" only AFTER the Bolshevik revolution was already over--and NOT before?

Friedrich Paul Berg

disillusioned

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:59 pm)

I think perhaps the first post was not worded the best way. The holocaust is indeed an extension of Jewish mythology. I'm not sure there is a better way to summarize the whole of the exterminationist point-of-view. They are essentially apologists for this mythology. Like Christian apologists, they have already come to a conclusion about reality, and they desperately seek to make the facts fit their conclusion.
Last edited by disillusioned on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:10 pm)

The bible teaches geocentrism.

As to berg, please review the time lines.

The Bolshevik Revolution began October 25, 1917.

Fatima was 6 apparitions. ( April, May, June, July, Sept, Oct. ) October 13, 1917 was the last.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 pm)

I think Berg really hits on a big factor of the myth.

Fighting, war, for men is one of our evolutionary drives, but clashes with rationality. To make fighting "o.k." a myth is needed, so the rationale then becomes that someone, or some group, had it coming to them.

But there's another angle: the Herman Rosenblatt on Oprah angle: a love story in a concentration camp. This culminates with a senior citizen Rosenblatt preaching "love to defeat hate" on the Oprah Winfrey show. People want to believe that. Just like Berg says. But it turned out Rosenblatt was a fraud.

PRHL

Postby PRHL » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:31 pm)

Indeed, the h. is celebrated similarly to a religion. In fact, it is a completely antichristian construct, see the usual statements like "Auschwitz is the refutation of Christ" (Lanzmann) etc. In Germany, you are severely punished when you privately burn your own copy of the "Anne Frank diary". It is, however, completely legal to burn the bible. Even worse, you are forced to pay for the public burning of the bible in the "public TV".
Contrary to a normal religion however, the h. has no clear doctrine, no "dogma"; see the short essay of Barbara Kulaszka, "What is Holocaust Denial". In this tiny article, Kulaszka shows how inconsistent popular teachings about the h. are.
Some other examples:
In Germany it is legal to say that in Auschwitz died
- more than 3 Millions.
- 1,5 Millions.
- less than 600.000.
It is however illegal to say that
- in Auschwitz died 900.000
- the numbers of dead in Auschwitz vary.

I admit that many people simply deny the known facts about the church, its teachings and its history. A good example is the abuse of the "Galilei case". Especially revisionists hint to Galilei in an absurdly wrong context, thus deminishing if not loosing their own credibility. In a short press release (in German: "Der Fall Galilei - damals und heute") I critized exactly this stupidity.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:11 pm)

PRHL wrote:Contrary to a normal religion however, the h. has no clear doctrine, no "dogma"; see the short essay of Barbara Kulaszka, "What is Holocaust Denial". In this tiny article, Kulaszka shows how inconsistent popular teachings about the h. are.

Those inconsistencies are very much in line with what normal religions produce. The Bible claims that the Earth is a flat cake of mud. But the Catholic Church had been forced to recognize the spherical nature of the Earth even before Columbus, Copernicus or Galileo appeared. So they put the Earth at the center of the universe and said that everything revolves around the Earth. That was not consistent with the Bible, but no cared. It wasn't much different than quoting selected portions of the 'Gerstein testimony' and leaving out the ridiculous parts of it.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm)

The Douay Rheims bible, the bible of the Catholic church for more than 500 years, is clear as day on Geocentrism.

Geocentrism refers to earth as the center of the Universe. If affirms Geocentrism. This same bible also contains at least half a dozen passages that state the earth is a stationary object.

I am not going to debate any of these issues, I am just stating what the Catholic church teaches and has always taught.

Älghuvud

Postby Älghuvud » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:47 pm)

PRHL wrote:I admit that many people simply deny the known facts about the church, its teachings and its history. A good example is the abuse of the "Galilei case". Especially revisionists hint to Galilei in an absurdly wrong context, thus deminishing if not loosing their own credibility. In a short press release (in German: "Der Fall Galilei - damals und heute") I critized exactly this stupidity.

Galileo has often been abused. The most prominent of the abusers being Bertolt Brecht - an ethnic Jew and a communist, thus most likely not a revisionist. I'm sure Galileo would not have been too happy if he had known.

Because Geocentrism vs. Heliocentrism, in a historical context, is closely related to flat Earth vs. spherical Earth it should be noted that exterminationists were the first to use such absurd comparisons by saying: "Denying the Holocaust is like saying the Earth is flat." This strongly reminds of the famous Andersen fairy tale "The emperor's new clothes". As science (where not politically corrupted) is increasingly on the side of the revisionists it is more than understandable that the latter are now shooting back at the court historians with their own (or similar) words.

And I've got a question: When I am burning my "Anne Frank" privately, how will the state attorney ever come to know? Anyway, the main reason for me not to burn any of my readings (including the Bible) is that I'm unwilling to set my flat on fire. There are other - less dangerous - means to destroy a book.
"They can't prove I wrote it." said the Knave, "There's no name at the end."
"That only makes the matter worse." said the King, "You must have meant some mischief, or else you'd have signed like an honest man."

disillusioned

Postby disillusioned » 1 decade 5 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm)

As much as it pains me to say this, I have edited my post to remove any reference that might offend people who actually believe in geocentrism or that the earth is flat.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”