Why the "Holocaust" is a HOAX

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Why the "Holocaust" is a HOAX

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:58 pm)

I would like to be directed to the verse in the bible that says the earth is flat.

Likewise, if there is a reference that debunks the earth not being stationary, please post it.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Älghuvud

Postby Älghuvud » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:59 am)

vincentferrer wrote:I would like to be directed to the verse in the bible that says the earth is flat.

Likewise, if there is a reference that debunks the earth not being stationary, please post it.

Explicitly, the Bible doesn't say anything about the earth's shape or position within the universe. There are, however, some religious groups like Jehovah's Witnesses who ordered new translations. And suddenly it seems as if the Genesis-maker(s) - according to the myth it was Moses - had foreseen the scientific progresses made after the middle ages, which is of course nonsense.
"They can't prove I wrote it." said the Knave, "There's no name at the end."
"That only makes the matter worse." said the King, "You must have meant some mischief, or else you'd have signed like an honest man."

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:37 am)

This reminds me of the whole issue around to what extent was it or was it not claimed that Auschwitz had as many as 4 million, or even 9 million, victims. I know that I had heard the 4 million number at least by around 2002. At that time I wasn't investigating the matter and so I just accepted that probably about 4 million was the right number. Later on when I became more skeptical about the issue I began looking into it and someone made the point that none of the major orthodox historians had ever claimed as much as 4 million Auschwitz dead. I started looking through books by people who were generally regarded as the big professors on the subject, but I was forced to admit that I couldn't find the 4 million number anywhere in such books. Somehow I had heard about that number through the common culture, but I couldn't back up that such was what the academic authorites had alleged. I heard about a film which had supposedly asserted that 9 million were murdered at Auschwitz, but when I investigated that it became obvious that the film hadn't exactly said as much. The film had carried a scene of Auschwitz on the screen, with a comment blurb about 9 million victims, but no exact statement that these 9 million victims had been killed at Auschwitz specifically. It was a partly misleading scene, as many viewers caught up in the emotion of the film probably would take this to mean that 9 million had been killed at Auschwitz. But the film didn't actually say that.

No moving on to the Bible, passages such as this:

30 But if the Lord do a new thing, and the earth opening her mouth swallow them down, and all things that belong to them, and they go down alive into hell, you shall know that they have blasphemed the Lord.

31 And immediately as he had made an end of speaking, the earth broke asunder under their feet: 32 And opening her mouth, devoured them with their tents and all their substance. 33 And they went down alive into hell, the ground closing upon them, and they perished from among the people.
-- Book of Numbers, Chapter 16

have probably always been interpreted by normal people as meaning that Hell is a large place underneath the surface of the Earth, of a type which would not really make sense in a spherical Earth. A spherical Earth has a much smaller volume at its core, and the only rational way to make room for such would be to have something like a flat Earth for which the land of Hell can exist underneath in parallel to Heaven above the Earth. The Bible is filled with passages like this that reflect the fact these legends originate from an early time when most people believed in a flat Earth, and most average readers of the Bible down through the centuries definitely took such passages to implicitly mean that the Earth was flat. Nevertheless, it's probably true that an exhaustive search through the Bible would not be able to find a single direct reference to the flat nature of the Earth. One might even be able to find some suggestions that the Earth was round if one looked long enough. The whole thing is a muddle of legends from long ago with apparent suggestions that seem to contradict each other if you try to examine each story in a literal way, forgetting the fact this is literary fiction.

Anyway, the Pope eventually did admit that Galileo was right:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg1 ... ight-.html

Vatican admits Galileo was right
07 November 1992

I can remember chuckling over that one when I heard about it more than 16 years ago. It seemed so silly to be recognizing Galileo in 1992, but the Catholic Church takes awhile sometimes.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm)

Years ago, I questioned a Catholic priest about the matter of hell ,etc... Virtually everything he ever said, always checked out, including his comments on the Holocaust. Believe it or not, he had read virtually every Revisionist book ever published on the topic. I came to learn there were plenty of other Catholics in just one parish, who long ago figured out the Holocaust was scam, they just never talked about it in large gatherings. In smaller groups of 4-8 over coffee, we spent hours and hours talking about it. I was stunned, but many of these folks held the attitude, YEAH, its a scam, next. Ethnics in America, I discovered, such as Hispanics, Indians from India, Asians etc. are all very much clued in that the Holocaust is a scam. They know it well before they arrive here. These are the same people who told me " The Jews brought all those blacks to your shores as slaves, and they express public shock they are poor, uneducated etc.."

At any rate, this priest told me that hell was a physical place and it was in the core of the earth. It is a confinement, one cannot ever move from the location assigned in hell. I never researched this, but there are many accounts of saints who were given a glimpse of it, including Saint Teresa of Avila, one of the 33 Doctors of the church. I did read a bit of her description and it was quite scary. This priest never harped on that part of the faith. Just like a driving instructor is not going to give a blood and guts lecture on what happens if you crash a car at 100 mph.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

just lies from the abandoned race.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”