Ahmadinejad

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Ahmadinejad

Postby nathan » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 am)

In this forum the political future of Ahmadinejad will not be wildly off-topic. If I were an Iranian I would probably have voted against him, as would all the London Iranians I happen to know. But I have yet to see any but superficial evidence that his re-election depended crucially on vote-rigging. Possibly it did so - Iran is a polarised nation. But many examples show us that western powers and their tame media are loath to recognise election results which do not suit them. And they will cruelly punish peoples (such as the Palestinians) who indisputably vote the "wrong" way.

So far the Washington Post article is is the most serious thing I have seen:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01757.html

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Ahmadinejad

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 am)

nathan wrote:In this forum the political future of Ahmadinejad will not be wildly off-topic. If I were an Iranian I would probably have voted against him, as would all the London Iranians I happen to know. But I have yet to see any but superficial evidence that his re-election depended crucially on vote-rigging. Possibly it did so - Iran is a polarised nation. But many examples show us that western powers and their tame media are loath to recognise election results which do not suit them. And they will cruelly punish peoples (such as the Palestinians) who indisputably vote the "wrong" way.

So far the Washington Post article is is the most serious thing I have seen:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01757.html

The Iranian people have spoken, and their voice was clear and loud.

Democracy has won. 8)

In the United States they should just settle issues like George Bush's "win" in Florida state and then speak of other people's elections. :wink:
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 months ago (Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 pm)

As most of you know America is a Constituional Republic but functions more like a Democracy. With the former most of the power in with states. In the later the power lies in a central government with 535 representatives speaking for the states, ( in theory) . If you want to control a nation, just flip it from being a
Constitutional Republic to a Democracy. Then, you just need to CONTROL 535 people versus tens of thousands spread across 50 states. Those 535 in the USA
are under firm control when it comes to voting for Israel and its interests. Step out of line ( like Cythhia McKinney) and you are finished.

Some say Democracy and Bolshevism are two sides of the same Jewish coin.

At any rate, WRT Iran it is 100% clear that a 64% majority is a mandate from the people. I do not know how they conduct elections in Iran, but do know Ahmadinejad had huge support among the folks in the countryside and the older citizens. It is the younger voters who are being stirred up by pro Israeli interests. The media in America is giving huge support to the rebels factions. Just this week on TV, two different late night talk show hosts both began their monologues by blasting IRAN. Same night, different channels! It is a focused effort by the media here to make it appear as a stolen electon in Iran.

Stolen election by defintion are always CLOSE elections Why? To make it appear to the population your guy ALMOST won. 64% is a landslide.

I have done serious research on the 2000 and 2004 elections in America and I am 100% certain they were stolen. In fact, there is a preponderance of evidence Max Cleland of Georgia had his re-election bid stolen. He led by 9 points the day of the election and lost. That is statistically impossible.

George Bush was trailing Kerry in the Ohio 2004 race ( the most crucial state to win) 49. to 51. at 11:00 pm. the night of the election. In the next 2 hours the numbers flipped in favor of Bush. Why? The vote tabluation was sent to an office in Memphis,Tenn and flipped then sent back to the Secre of State office that released the numbers. All the players were key Republicans and fanatical evangelicals.

This video should make every American who cares about fair elections furious. Disclosure - I am neither Republican nor Democrat.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=5608
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby nathan » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm)

Ballen has gone live on Youtube. His poll is hardly conclusive evidence, given the enormous number of dont-knows, but at least it is evidence. In the second link below one Nate Silver gives independent support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSH8-LYJ9nM

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/06/ ... prove.html

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 4 months ago (Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 pm)

I see the BBC have been caught out pumping out yet more Orwellian garbage:
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/1 ... ropaganda/

Here is the amended article:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 104362.stm

Quote from the bottom of the BBC article:

"Update 19 June 2009: an earlier version of our caption was incorrect. We wrongly stated that this was a pro-Mousavi rally when in fact it was a pro-Ahmadinejad rally."

I can`t imagine how that could have happened :lol:
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby nathan » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:46 am)

The BBC does indeed pimp for Israel. In its news programme the other day it reported that “Iran’s neighbours” were dismayed by the election result. As a spokesman for all these dismayed “neighbours” it then gave us an Israeli diplomat. As a spokesman for the opposition it gave us - wouldcha believe - the son and heir of the late Shah.

Many good people support the Iranian opposition, which is roughly an alliance between the students and the urban bourgeoisie, just as many good people supported the French opposition in 1968, which was roughly an alliance between the students and the urban workers. It then seemed as if the whole of France was up in arms. De Gaulle had vanished. But the provincial bourgeoisie helped De Gaulle to win the subsequent election, just as the silent majority helped Nixon to win his in 1968. For myself I am sorry about that – but majorities have their rights.

Having seen Teheran up in arms, that fine journalist Robert Fisk cannot believe that the rural workers and the urban slums might have have helped Ahmadinejad to win his election. To his credit Fisk uniquely does feel obliged to present some kind of evidence. I cannot prove that the letter is forged, but can anyone easily believe that Ahmadinejad got only 5.7 million votes?

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co ... 07896.html

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 4 months ago (Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:31 am)

nathan wrote:To his credit Fisk uniquely does feel obliged to present some kind of evidence. I cannot prove that the letter is forged, but can anyone easily believe that Ahmadinejad got only 5.7 million votes?

It is easier to convince me that 4 million people were gassed in Auschwitz than convince me that Ahmadinejad got only 5.7 million votes. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”