Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby Mortimer » 1 decade 3 months ago (Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:34 am)

This is a revisionist treatment of the trials written by Carlos Porter and was meant to supplement NUREMBERG AND OTHER WAR CRIMES TRIALS by Richard Harwood who was the author of DID SIX MILLION REALLY DIE? The author has translated it into French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian and Russian -
NOT GUILTY AT NUREMBERG (original English language) http://www.cwporter.com/innocent.htm
NON COUPABLE A NUREMBERG (French) http://www.cwporter.com/ngfrench.htm
NICHT SCHULDIG IN NURNBERG (German) http://www.cwporter.com/nggerm.htm
NON COLPEVOLE A NORIMBERGA (Italian) http://www.cwporter.com/nuremita.htm
NAO CULPADOS EM NUREMBERG (Portuguese) http://www.cwporter.com/ngport.htm
NEVINOVATI LA NUREMBERG (Romanian) http://www.cwporter.com/roum.htm
NEVINOVNYE V N'URNBERGE (Russian) http://www.cwporter.com/rus.htm
NO CULPABLE EL PROCESO DE NUREMBERG (Spanish) http://www.cwporter.com/nuremspa.htm
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

User avatar
ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 am

Re: Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby ginger » 1 decade 3 months ago (Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 pm)

Thank you for your post.

What effort and knowledge are required to present a different, less vile, account of Nazi policies. I read carefully the quote of Rudolf Hoess - and although the scene was grimm at the camp, he did not mention gas chambers at Auschwitz.

I compare the quote to the information available to me at our public library, for example, a book entitled "Interrogations" by Richard Overy (2001). In the book, Rudolf Hoess, along with Otto Moll, confirm the use of gas chambers. All the books I have perused at the library say that there were gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Even in the children's section there is a book entitled "Auschwitz" which tells the story of the gas chambers there. In "Auschwitz" there is a picture of piles of corpses. This is the first time I have seen pictures of corpses at Auschwitz, since I had believed that such scenes were found only in the German camps. On careful reading the author is not claiming that the pile of corpses was found at Auschwitz, and if it was not a picture from Auschwitz, it should not be included in the book - and in my opinion is a shameless attempt to shock the young reader.

I wish the kind of material you have presented in your post was more readily accessible to the public.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby Mortimer » 1 decade 3 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 am)

ginger wrote:Thank you for your post.

What effort and knowledge are required to present a different, less vile, account of Nazi policies. I read carefully the quote of Rudolf Hoess - and although the scene was grimm at the camp, he did not mention gas chambers at Auschwitz.

I compare the quote to the information available to me at our public library, for example, a book entitled "Interrogations" by Richard Overy (2001). In the book, Rudolf Hoess, along with Otto Moll, confirm the use of gas chambers. All the books I have perused at the library say that there were gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Even in the children's section there is a book entitled "Auschwitz" which tells the story of the gas chambers there. In "Auschwitz" there is a picture of piles of corpses. This is the first time I have seen pictures of corpses at Auschwitz, since I had believed that such scenes were found only in the German camps. On careful reading the author is not claiming that the pile of corpses was found at Auschwitz, and if it was not a picture from Auschwitz, it should not be included in the book - and in my opinion is a shameless attempt to shock the young reader.

I wish the kind of material you have presented in your post was more readily accessible to the public.

Why not ask a librarian if they have any revisionist books on the holocaust such as THE HOAX OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY by Arthur Butz or Germar Rudolf's LECTURES ON THE HOLOCAUST? If they don't state that there are 2 sides to every story and give them this quote from the American Library Association "Intellectual freedom is the right of every individual to both seek and receive information from all points of view without restriction".
Have you seen the documentary "David Cole Interviews Franciszek Piper"? The former is a Jewish revisionist and the latter was the curator of the Auschwitz museum who admitted on camera that the "gas chamber" shown to tourists was built after the war and is therefore a fake. This and other revisionist documentaries are free online at http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

User avatar
ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 am

Re: Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby ginger » 1 decade 3 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm)

I did read "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" in the early 1980's - a great book - and I have seen Dr. Piper being interviewed by David Cole. It is all very hopeful information.

I have recently read your post on "No Gas Chambers at Terezin" where you, or Carlos? Porter, cited a quote from "The Thirteenth Stone", R. Lewis, which said that (I paraphrase):

Less than 4 million Jews lived in Nazi occupied territory - 2 million Jews emigrated to Russia - 1 million emigrated to other countries - about 300,000 died in the war. . . . and that the curators at the Auschwitz museum changed the number of deaths at Auschwitz to 1.1 million, after much wrangling.

This echoes what Arthur Butz theorized in his book - that many Jews emigrated, or were deported, to the Soviet Union.

I will ask, and try to find, "The Thirteenth Stone" and other books in our libraries, and I expect finding them will be a great adventure.

Thanks again.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby Mortimer » 1 decade 3 months ago (Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 am)

ginger wrote:I did read "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" in the early 1980's - a great book - and I have seen Dr. Piper being interviewed by David Cole. It is all very hopeful information.

I have recently read your post on "No Gas Chambers at Terezin" where you, or Carlos? Porter, cited a quote from "The Thirteenth Stone", R. Lewis, which said that (I paraphrase):

Less than 4 million Jews lived in Nazi occupied territory - 2 million Jews emigrated to Russia - 1 million emigrated to other countries - about 300,000 died in the war. . . . and that the curators at the Auschwitz museum changed the number of deaths at Auschwitz to 1.1 million, after much wrangling.

This echoes what Arthur Butz theorized in his book - that many Jews emigrated, or were deported, to the Soviet Union.

I will ask, and try to find, "The Thirteenth Stone" and other books in our libraries, and I expect finding them will be a great adventure.

Thanks again.

If you wish to use The Hoax of the Twentieth Century for reference it is available online http://vho.org/GB/Books/thottc/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

gbrecht
Member
Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 3 months ago (Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 am)

Not guilty at Nuremburg has to be the funniest article ever, was this really in the Nuremburg Trials?


While Germans were being convicted of making human "soap" (taken seriously in the seventh edition of Oppenheim and Lauterpacht's prestigious International Law, vol. II, p. 450) Japanese defendants were being convicted of making human "soup" in repeated trials.

This is not a misprint; it was considered a "proven fact" in 1948 - a "fact" proven in numerous "trials" - that the Japanese are a race of habitual cannibals who were forbidden upon pain of death from devouring the corpses of their own dead, but who were officially encouraged to eat Americans. Americans were served fried, or as soup; people were eaten when other food was available. Thus, the Japanese engage in cannibalism out of choice rather than necessity.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Not Guilty At Nuremberg Available in Portuguese, Spanish etc

Postby Mortimer » 1 decade 2 months ago (Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:51 am)

gbrecht wrote:Not guilty at Nuremburg has to be the funniest article ever, was this really in the Nuremburg Trials?


While Germans were being convicted of making human "soap" (taken seriously in the seventh edition of Oppenheim and Lauterpacht's prestigious International Law, vol. II, p. 450) Japanese defendants were being convicted of making human "soup" in repeated trials.

This is not a misprint; it was considered a "proven fact" in 1948 - a "fact" proven in numerous "trials" - that the Japanese are a race of habitual cannibals who were forbidden upon pain of death from devouring the corpses of their own dead, but who were officially encouraged to eat Americans. Americans were served fried, or as soup; people were eaten when other food was available. Thus, the Japanese engage in cannibalism out of choice rather than necessity.

Porter is pointing out that absurdities similar to "human skin" lampshades and "human" soap were not just restricted to the Nuremberg trials but were also used in the Tokyo and other trials of Japanese defendants. See his articles on these trials -
http://www.cwporter.com/tokyowct.htm
http://www.cwporter.com/japgall.htm
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests