Holocaustianism= Religion of Satan?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaustianism= Religion of Satan?

Postby Halo » 1 decade 2 months ago (Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 am)

I am a rational guy and never was that religious, but seeing how the holocaust became the central moral icon in the western hemisphere, one gotta wonder if this new religion resembles a kind of anti-christian religion. There´ve been never more wars in mankinds history than since that religion surfaced.

Good becomes bad, criminals become saints (arad, vrba, wiesel...), no lie can be gross enough not to be believed... Holocaustianism is the antithesis to what christian values are, holocaustianism enables blind, uncontrolled hate and justifies cruelty. And then you come across Yad vashem, and you gotta wonder: doesnt that look like a satanist temple? Not to mention, that the star of david is actually a satanic symbol and has nothing to do with judaism or David, but originates from solomon and is in use for not too long (I think I read less than 100 years, also I have a bible quote in mmind, where a self created "star of a self created god" is mentioned, but I am unable to find it now...

I raise my eyebrows when I come across pictures like these:
Attachments
Pope+Benedict+XVI+Visits+Yad+Vashem+Holocaust+4NvnTJxnBhhl.jpg
pope-yad-3-2.jpg

Mojo

Re: Holocaustianism= Religion of Satan?

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 2 months ago (Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 pm)

You made me start looking for the star of david origin and I found this.

Why do most Jews use the six-pointed star, which they call the Star of David, the Shield of David, or the Magen David?

Well, here is where it gets intriguing: M. Hirsch Goldberg in his book The Jewish Connection states: " The Star of David is not of Jewish origin - and the ancient Israelites never used it as their religious symbol" (they used the Menorah or Seven Candlestick). So, why did the six-pointed star become known as the Jewish star? This symbol was widely adopted, not because the Jewish people chose it, but ironically because Adolph Hitler forced all Jews to wear a yellow six-pointed star during the holocaust. The word holocaust means burnt offering, and the six-pointed star was used in the past when burnt human sacrifices were offered to Moloch and Ashtoreth in Baal worship. The few Jews who had anything to do with the Six-Pointed star (hexagram) were those who were involved in occult practices. Back to Hitler, would he put anything good on a Jew? Hitler meant to insult and destroy the Jews, and being wrapped up in the occult (read the book, The Nazis and the Occult ), he may have meant the Jews to be his burnt offering for power. Today, most Jews wear this star by choice, and without thinking or checking out its origin and usage through time. Wearing the six-pointed star became a fashion.

The first mention of the six-pointed star in Israelite literature was in Amos 5:6, when YAWEH angrily tells His people that " I hate and despise your feast days…. You shall take up Siccuth, your king and Chiun your images, the star of your God…." Siccuth (Sakkuth) and Chiun (Kaiwan) means "star" and refers to Saturn as a star, and was objects of idolatrous worship, as they were considered to be Assyrian gods. The mixed multitude that went out of Egypt with the children of Israel took the star with them. Like the obelisk, the six-pointed star was an Egyptian idol used in idolatrous worship. In 922 B.C. when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah, he became involved in Egyptian idol worship and went into magic, and witchcraft. Solomon built an altar to Ashtoreth and Moloch, and the six-pointed star, the chief symbol of human sacrifices in magic and witchcraft circles, came to be called the Seal of Solomon.

Solomon did not heed the subsequent warnings from God to cease from these abominable practices, even after God threatened to rend the Kingdom of Israel from his son's hand. And indeed, the split occurred after Solomon's death. Solomon's idolatry caused the Kingdom of Israel to be split in two. The practices he introduced to the children of Israel eventually caused the House of Israel to go into exile into the Caucasus, and the House of Judah to go into captivity. It was Josiah who later destroyed this forbidden altar. Did you know that the number 666 was connected to Solomon? (1 Kings 10:14) Yes, 666 talents of gold was sent to Solomon each month by none other than the King of Tyrus. After you have read this account in the book of 1 Kings, turn to Ezekiel Chapter 28. Oh, what a tangled web was weaved, when Solomon practised to deceive. King Solomon left many articles which proved his blatant idolatry, such as King Solomon's Mirror, King Solomon's Comb, and the six-pointed star, which became known as the Seal of Solomon in the witchcraft and occult world. Solomon also laid down the foundations of the Craft (Daniel 8:25) which later became known as Freemasonry., and the six-pointed star features prominently in Masonic rituals.

King David was Solomon's father, but he was never an idolater. He made it absolutely clear that God Himself was his shield, not only in Psalm 3:3 but in Psalm 28:7, Psalm 119:114, and Psalm 144:2.

http://www.cephas-library.com/israel_or ... _star.html

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am)

Halo wrote:I am a rational guy and never was that religious, but seeing how the holocaust became the central moral icon in the western hemisphere, one gotta wonder if this new religion resembles a kind of anti-christian religion. There´ve been never more wars in mankinds history than since that religion surfaced.

The Christian and the Jewish religions, after the "Holocaust" aggiornamento to each, are essentially complementary: Christians love to pay for their sins, even for their imaginary sins; and Jews love to be on the receiving end of any payments. Of course, like Islam and practically every other false faith known to Man, both religions make blind belief in imaginary "sacred" history and macroscopic miracles a requirement. As simple as that.

That said, I readily agree that wars to come -- indeed the low-level one we're already in -- will probably be fought on religious grounds, Judeo-Christians on one side, Muslims on the other.
Last edited by ASMarques on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm)

I come here to read, learn and offer input to others on the holocaust.

I do not come here to read trash talk about my religion. I am a Catholic with advanced degrees in theology.

To set the record straight, there is no such construct as Judeo- Christian. Judaism is a man-made religion that was established AFTER the fall of Rome in 70 a.d. It is, to be as brief as possible, a debating society among rabbi's. Bits and pieces of the Old Testament teachings are mixed in to give it the flavor of a religion, but that is essentially Judaism. Prior to the coming of Christ, there was one true religion and that was found in temple worship. Christ established His New Covenant and that religion post 33 a.d. is referred to as Christianity. Judaism and Islam are seen as heretical sects of Christianity.

With that said, I agree that the Zionists today are forcing all people of all nations to adhere to their false man made religion. It has to be the ultimate joke of the devil to get so many to believe in something that never took place, as THE Zionists so describe it.

As to the public statements made by high ranking Catholic bishops and others, they can be ignored. Those are ALL private statements and as such, bind nobody.

Catholics are required to believe those matters which pertain to their faith, ( like Baptism provides for the complete remission of original sin and other sins) and morals, such as ( thou shall not kill or steal ).

Even if the POPE himself said you MUST believe 6,000,000 Jews died in the Holocaust, a Catholic cannot be bound by that statement! Why? Because the pope would be exceeding his jurisdiction.

If the pope said you must eat a turkey sandwich on Monday of each week, it is the same thing. First, I doubt one would ever say that, but IF he did, he is exceeding his jurisdiction and one is not sinning if they ignore such an order.

My point is that NO MATTER who in the Catholic church says YOU must believe in the phony holocaust, you can safely ignore them. I know there are many Catholics who read and post here, and I hope I am clarifying things a bit as this whole lovefest with the Holocaust and the Pope is making things confusing for Catholics and others.

I have no idea why he ever went to yad vashen and honored these folks and their phony memorial, but all I can do is to try and put the truth in peoples hands and hope they accept it.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Halo » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm)

the vatican is a mighty institution, its got its own nation state, and for sure its own secret service... They GOTTA know that the "H" is an evil lie causing that much pain and incarceration of innocent good people. WHY does the pope support the lie?

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 pm)

Subject: Holocaustianism= Religion of Satan?

Lohengrin wrote:Holocaustianism = Religion of Satan?

Yes, Holocaustianism is Religion: a PSEUDO-religion.
It is a New Religion to replace Christianity World Wide.
It is the Religion for the New World Order
It is indeed the Religion of ‘Satan’, at least in the Christian sense.
It is a religion of HATE.

Let me (shortly) prove it.

It is Religion because:
- It consists preponderantly of Oral Witness (mainly from co-religionists); testimony and hearsay gets priority above facts.
- The main dogma’s are lacking physical evidence and do not take no for an answer.
- ‘Denial’ or criticism (Heresy) is blasphemy.
- Like every Religion, the Jewish Holocaust Version (JHV) (mind the capital ‘H’ in ‘Holocaust’, which Microsoft Word worldwide places automatically in your text), goes beyond Truth and Untruth and therefore rejects exact science and research.
- It has its own Holy places (Auschwitz as the New Golgotha, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Yad Vashem, etc.)
Sin (Doubting 6 million systematically killed, most by 'gassing')
Guilt (what goyim (Amalek) did to G-d’s Chosen People)
Saints (Anne Frank)
Martyrs (‘survivors’)
TV-Preachers (Spielberg and the Jewish media)
Priests (every Jewish public figure)
Cathedrals (Holocaust Museums, Museums of ‘Tolerance’)
Relics (‘Reines Iudisches Fett’ Soap, lampshades, hair, shoes, glasses, whatever you want)
Believers (millions of true and scarcely followers)
Excommunications (for anyone who dares to think otherwise)
Inquisition (France: Gayssot, Austria: §§3a – 3g, Germany: Lex Auschwitz’, §§ 130,131,185,189 , etc. Tens of thousands people are put in jail, got ‘Berufsverbote’ and/or otherwise their normal life destroyed)
Holy Scriptures (IMT verdict, Anne Frank diary)
Pharisees (Wiesenthal, Wiesel)
Disciples (millions of ‘survivors’, already a fourth generation now)
Acolytes (teachers, ‘scholars’, media-pundits)
Miracles (to much to mention)
Rituals (remembrances on a daily basis)
Taboos (Holocaust Denial)
Heretics (revisionists)
and even its own Devil an Demons (Adolf Hitler, ‘the Nazis’ and the German People).

There is brutal submission for unconditional belief: everyone who dispute (part of) it, is called a ‘denier’, say Heretic and to be crucified (socially), condemned to the stake or put in prison.

A Religion thus, but a pseudo-religion.
It's tabernacle is empty: NO Fuhrer Befehl to kill systematically all Jews, NO 'Gas Chambers' and NO '6 Million Jews murdered.
Belief is imposed by methods of brain-washing, indoctrination, blackmail, persecution and terror.
There is NO redemption for non-Jewish believers whatsoever.

The JHV was proven to be a LIE, the very day the first revisionist was jailed!

(Maybe I will soon open a thread in which I present 30 (!) blatant analogies of Holocaust-persecution with Mediaeval persecution of Heretics.)

It also has its Ten Commandments:
1. Thou shall Never compare The Holocaust with any other genocide!
2. Thou shall Never forget what Amalek did to you!
3. Thou shall Never compare Nazi-crimes with those of Israel!
4. Thou shall Never doubt the Number of Six Million!
5. Thou shall Never doubt The Holocaust!
6. Thou shall Never doubt the Right of Existence of the Jewish State!
7. Thou shall Never criticize the Jewish Organizations or the Israeli Government!
8. Thou shall Never criticize the Jewish leadership for neglecting their brethren during the Nazi era!
9. Thou shall Never criticize survivors who for years put thousands of their brethren, sisters and children in the Gas Chambers, without telling them what was going to happen, nor Jewish Capo’s, the Jewish Police, Jewish War Criminals, Jewish collaborators, Jewish liars, and so on!
10. Thou shall Never doubt Hitler’s central role in the industrial extermination of the Jewish People.

- Physical impossibilities and ‘Miracles’ must be accepted without question.
- Forensic facts are fanatically combated
The notion: ‘the Holocaust’, pretends all claims of a religion: Uniqueness, Singularity and Incomparability. Like the carnation of God in Christ, the revelation to Moses of the Ten Commandments and Mohammed receiving the Allah Dictate, ‘the Holocaust’ is presented as unique.
In October 2005 this was even legalized by the United Nations by accepting an ‘Anniversary for the Holocaust’.
In contradiction to murdering God’s Son, this UN-resolution condemns all critic on the JHV only. With that, the formal World Community separated this Genocide as unique and dogmatized it. One must believe in it, like Christians on the Original Sin. As a Religious Truth, it declares the JHV a religion. Who dares to doubt it, is immoral and an Enemy of The Holy People and the ‘Truth’; he commits blasphemy and is no longer part of humanity and the Religious Community.

It was exactly about this, the hullabaloo around Bishop Williamson was created. No, it was not about Facts, No, it was not about Truth, No, it was not about Christianity, No, it was not about History. It was about the Jewish Holocaust Version, about the Jewish monopoly on History and ‘Truth’ and of course, it was against Christianity.

Holocaust Religion replaces Christianity. In the order of Holiness, privileges and protection, nowadays nothing else can push ‘the Holocaust’ of the First Place.

Poignantly enough, it was Hitler, not G-d, who granted ‘the Holocaust’ to the Record of Sufferings for the Chosen People.
Everyone acquainted with Judaism, knows that Canonization of the JHV as a New Religion is a matter of course. Judaism is not in the first place about a Redemptor or Prophet, and not primarily about a G-d. It is in the First place about Suffering of the Chosen People Itself.
It explains why they want the dramatic events in WW II to keep perpetually alive. Also why ‘the Holocaust’ 65 years after, is instilled in millions of young peoples all over the world by the Jewish-dominated media. We, the not-‘Chosen’ must ‘remember’, for 6.000.000 years to come, that the gentiles were criminal to the ‘Chosen Righteous’, and therefore have no right to criticize or condemn even their most heinous acts.

It is the New Religion replacing Christianity World Wide
As a matter of fact, Judaism wants per definition Christianity to vanish from the face of the Earth. The High Priests of the JHV emphasize: “Auschwitz is the Holiest of Holies” (friar Van Pelt); “If Auschwitz existed, God can’t” (Primo Levi); “The Holocaust is an invisible Mystery, where God and Men terrified look each other in the eyes” (Elie Wiesel); “Auschwitz is the refutation of Christ. If Auschwitz is true [and by Law it is true!] than Christ is false and the redemption comes not from him” (Lanzmann). All this, and more, purely instrumentalizes the “destroy Christianity” doctrine inherent to Judaism.

It is the Religion for the New World Order
Director Government Relations of the Canadian Zionist Loge of B’nai B’rith, I.J. Kagedan said:
“The Jewish Holocaust dogma is the cornerstone of the New World Order. To reach our goal, creation of the New World Order, depends on the lessons we learn from the Holocaust”.
In the Novus Ordo Seclorum, the ‘New World Order’ of ‘Globalism’ there is no place for Freedom of Religion. All religions must be replaced for a New One, who told the people what is Good, what is Bad, what is 'Hate', how we have to think and who is to love and who to hate.

Strikingly enough, ‘Holocaust’-indoctrination is by far strongest in the USA, a nation, where every stone was remaining upon the other in WW II and persecution of Jews never existed. Of all countries, it’s there that young people are massively indoctrinated with ‘the Holocaust’ and megalomaniac ‘Holocaust-Museums’. No, not for Humanity, nor for World Peace, since strikingly enough, the same people drowning us with atrocities against them, are the perpetrators/fiercest supporters of the most heinous crimes in the Palestinian territories by their “own” Jewish Rogue State, for more than sixty years now. No, not for Peace or Humanity the people of the USA ought to remember the suffering of Jews in WW II: it’s for continuing the gigantic financial and War support and continuation of ex proportional Jewish influence on the US Administration, Americans must be permanently brainwashed.
‘The Holocaust’ Religion is the most powerful tool to carry out the elite Jewish-Masonic Agenda against Christianity and for the New World Order soon to come. By that, the US of A and its ‘Peoples Representatives’ are greedy and naive enough not to see that they are bluntly used by proxy to establish the New World Order for the elite of the Self Chosen People.

It is indeed the Religion of ‘Satan’, at least in Christian sense.
The ‘Holocaust’ Religion is about Jewish suffering, as is the Judaic religion. Therefore, fighting Christianity and Christ (Jews are ‘Christ-Deniers’ indeed) and fighting ´Holocaust Denial´, are two-of-a-kind.

Holocaustianity is a Gospel of Hate: Hate against all evils related to the stereotype of the JHV, but also against examination, facts, freedom of speech, 'Deniers', Truth and science.

Halo said:
Good becomes bad, criminals become saints (Arad, Vrba, Wiesel...), no lie can be gross enough not to be believed... Holocaustianism is the antithesis to what Christian values are, holocaustianism enables blind, uncontrolled hate and justifies cruelty. […] I have a bible quote in mind, where a self created "star of a self created god" is mentioned, but I am unable to find it now...

Your comparisons certainly have truth in it, look at the Zionists behavior of the Palestinian humans. However, citation of the Bible about ‘a self created god’ is incorrect in this context: it comes from Ephesians 4:24 and is in my opinion irrelevant for the discussion here.

Not a religious Christian myself, I agree with vincentferrer and hold the opinion that Christ and His philosophy is by far the Greatest Spirit ever. It was therefore He, who recognized the Satanic character of Judaism Two thousand years ago, and is was because of that the Pharisees hated Him and killed Him. He said, amongst other things, about their G-d and their Religion:

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44).
[International Bible Society. New International Version, http://www.BibleGateway.com ]

The First thing the Jew-instigated and Jew-dominated Bolshevist regime did after 1917, was to exterminate Christianity and Christians. Priests, Churches, Christians were ruthlessly murdered in millions by the new Soviet-regime. ‘Anti-Semitism’ by contrast, was declared a crime given capital punishment. Stalin demolished the Great Cathedral in Moscow, because, as he said, to symbolize that ‘the Soviet-Union was the first nation in the World were God no longer exist’.

That’s about ‘Holocaust’ Religion and the New World Order: a sheer warning for all of us.
Last edited by Lohengrin on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:12 am, edited 8 times in total.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:41 pm)

From any objective viewpoint, Holocaustianity isn't all that much different from Christianity or many other religions. Two common features stand out:

a) The majority of ordinary believers are most often good people who can easily be motivated by their belief system to do something commendable. I must say that the majority of really committed peace activists whom I've known, people willing to be arrested over peaceful protest against not just the Iraq war but Reagan's butcheries in Central America and much else besides, have usually been people who, when asked about their motives, will respond with something like "I was taught that after the Holocaust we must say 'Never Again.'" If the entire panoply of Holocaustian believers consisted merely of cloned copies of Benjamin Netanyahu and Elie Wiesel, then the whole thing would have fallen apart ages ago. It is sustained as a belief system largely because a great number of good, intelligent people have nonetheless acquired a blind spot which makes it difficult for them to see through this religious hoax, yet such people do nevertheless manage to do many commendable things in the name of their religion of Holocaustianity. That, in turn, appears to justify the blind spots which people maintain and allows them to maintain their posture as an honest, concerned, inquiring citizen even while sustaining the blind spots. All of this has much in common with Christianity.

b) Another common feature with Christianity is that the people who hold real power through the religion of Holocaustianity, not the ordinary masses but the higher-ups, are generally all of them lousy stinkers. That was the case for centuries when the Catholic Church was the main center of power in Europe, and it remains true today when the Holocaustian Church has replaced it as the major religious power. The ones who hold real power have little in common with the ordinary idealists who firmly believe that they have discovered something great and noble in their religion. Like Machiavelli, they operate with the presumption that different rules must hold for those behind the scenes than for the unwashed masses.
Last edited by PatrickSMcNally on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 pm)

The post by Lohengren is excellent. That took a lot of time and effort to prepare and I salute your efforts.

The take away from this thread is that a atheistic people, for the most part, are indeed force feeding a new religion onto others and choice is the operative word missing from the script. The high priests of holocausanity respect the concept of choice when it come to abortion, porn, or homosexuality, but choice is not part of the landscape with the holocaust.

As I mentioned in a previous post, my introduction to the world of the holocaust was by none other than a Catholic priest. In fact, he was a high ranking
professor at a major Catholic institution. He was also well travelled and had many friends in the Vatican and at other important Catholic institutions all over the world.

He told me in no uncertain terms," The holocaust is a Jewish SCAM, it's all about the money."

At that time,I knew zero of the holocaust so I did not question him. But, like the moon landing or other major events in life, I will always remember exactly where I was when he said that. It was like; what did he just say ?

I left the issue alone for 3 years, until another priest I had known said the EXACT same thing. This priest was also a scholar. He had spent close to 12 years in Rome and to say he knew lots of powerful clergy is spot on.

This second priest was not at all adverse to calling the holocaust a scam in front of a group of parishioners.

My point in all of this is; if these two highly educated priests, who were educated in different countries but spent lots of time in Rome, were saying this, then there must be large numbers of priests who also know this.

So why not just have someone in the Vatican call the bluff of the scammers. That is a good question. I have no answer. I just know there are a large number of priests who are aware of the scam, and they are doing their part to inform others.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 months ago (Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:I come here to read, learn and offer input to others on the holocaust. I do not come here to read trash talk about my religion.

No problem, as far as I'm concerned. Previous reading intent is not required. Feel free to read or ignore as you wish.

I come here partly for the very reason you reject, can you imagine that! I look forward to perfecting my faith (henceforth designated as the true faith) by confronting it with the trash talk -- if you will pardon the reciprocity of the expression -- of the false faiths.

Indeed the main reason why I resent the "Holocaust" is its patent irrationality and phony morals. A quick explanation of my concept of the true faith and how it bears on the "Holocaust" cult is here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5343&p=34955#p34955

vincentferrer wrote:I am a Catholic with advanced degrees in theology.

Yes, I suspected as much, even though one never knows who one is talking with through the fleeting electrons. :angel5: How's the weather up there?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Ferrer

I am a rationalist :idea1: with what I believe is a good grasp of theological speculation, probably deeper than most theologians who follow the false faiths and the fables of their "sacred histories". But that's just my opinion. Don't feel offended or, if possible, badly diminished by it.

vincentferrer wrote:To set the record straight, there is no such construct as Judeo-Christian.

Agreed. It's very much one and the same thing from the beginning: nonsense all around. It's the patina of time and sectary infighting that gives it an appearance of diversity.

The true divide is between truth and falsehood, with the dogmatic religions that follow the false faiths on the side of falsehood, resenting any call to intellectual order, eternally in fear of taking a close look at their own dark shadow throughout history.

vincentferrer wrote:Judaism is a man-made religion that was established AFTER the fall of Rome in 70 a.d. It is, to be as brief as possible, a debating society among rabbi's. Bits and pieces of the Old Testament teachings are mixed in to give it the flavor of a religion, but that is essentially Judaism. Prior to the coming of Christ, there was one true religion and that was found in temple worship. Christ established His New Covenant and that religion post 33 a.d. is referred to as Christianity. Judaism and Islam are seen as heretical sects of Christianity.

Not to go too off-topic or to repeat myself, but on the alleged existence of an historical flesh-and-blood individual by the name of Jesus Christ, the alleged dates you cite etc., you may be interested in this post of mine in another forum:
http://richarddawkins.net/articleCommen ... ge8#159348

vincentferrer wrote:With that said, I agree that the Zionists today are forcing all people of all nations to adhere to their false man made religion. It has to be the ultimate joke of the devil to get so many to believe in something that never took place, as THE Zionists so describe it.

Requiring belief in something that never took place is a common trait of all false faiths: it's their way of corrupting history, in the absence of any original sin in human inquiry.

vincentferrer wrote:As to the public statements made by high ranking Catholic bishops and others, they can be ignored. Those are ALL private statements and as such, bind nobody.

Agreed, but of course that doesn't apply to such supposedly infallible dogmatic teachings as (say) the virginal conception of the alleged saviour, or his alleged resurrection, or the physical ascent of his human body through the planet's atmosphere (presumably with Heaven for destination, unless it's somehow still in orbit up there), all alleged events inserted in history, of the kind that you might have filmed if you had been present with a camera, and, of course, all profoundly nonsensical to anyone with minimal comprehension and respect for the true faith that directly -- indeed mysteriously -- reveals itself through the workings of the mind and its truly astonishing capture of the causality links between events.

vincentferrer wrote:Catholics are required to believe those matters which pertain to their faith, ( like Baptism provides for the complete remission of original sin and other sins) and morals, such as ( thou shall not kill or steal ).

Yes, that's the problem, by and large. A rather simple one: under the pseudo-morals of guilt by association or fear of an after-life punishment, the false faiths require blind belief in all sorts of childish fantasies and logical absurdities. It's a problem that one can only perceive from the standpoint of the true faith and one's inner experience (such as the moral concepts of good and evil constituting social extensions of pleasure and pain, an essential aporia that might be better penetrated in the absence of distracting primitive fears).

vincentferrer wrote:Even if the POPE himself said you MUST believe 6,000,000 Jews died in the Holocaust, a Catholic cannot be bound by that statement! Why? Because the pope would be exceeding his jurisdiction.

That's irrelevant to my point. My point is the "Holocaust" and its gas chambers are impossible and hence no more and no less true than, say, Moses having conversations with talking vegetables, or Jesus walking on liquids. Those are impossible events on which behalf a moral superiority is shamelessly invoked over the blessed revelations of the true faith -- the humble truth for short -- because the humble truth is feared by the arrogant mind unconcerned with its direct inner experience of its own workings.

vincentferrer wrote:If the pope said you must eat a turkey sandwich on Monday of each week, it is the same thing. First, I doubt one would ever say that, but IF he did, he is exceeding his jurisdiction and one is not sinning if they ignore such an order.

Again, if the pope says on Monday that the turkey sandwich turns into whatever it is turkey sandwiches turn into in one's stomach under normal circumstances, but then, speaking with his infallible Sunday hat on, proceeds to affirm as an eternal indisputable tenet of the (false, of course) faith, that the same turkey sandwich [*] materially trans-substantiates into something very different, from a real, not an exclusively symbolic viewpoint, provided it has been previously consecrated during a religious ritual, then he is clearly speaking nonsense.

One thing that always distinguishes the false faiths from the real thing is the tendency of the unfaithful to speak obliquely, desperately building straw men to avoid the obvious absurdities, i.e. evading the real confrontation over the irrationality of their ritualized beliefs, the very path that might lead them to the (supremely beautiful in and by itself) truth.

Of course we're not discussing whether the pope's preference for, say, coffee over tea should oblige all Christians in awe of his proclaimed infallibility (in ex cathedra pronouncements on morals and faith, not everyday matters)!...

What we are discussing is whether or not the dangerous "Holocaust" silliness should be seen as a new burgeon from the Abrahamic stem that began long ago with the still polytheistic primitive Hebrews and their jealous parochial deity, then went on to produce the awful sectarianism of Judaism, and the sinister "infallibility" of Christianity and Islam, all dogmatic totalitarian religions unconcerned with the spirit of philosophy, i.e. the love of permanent inquiry and the pursuit of truth, in theological or any other matters.

vincentferrer wrote:My point is that NO MATTER who in the Catholic church says YOU must believe in the phony holocaust, you can safely ignore them.

Well, mine is that no matter who in the Catholic church says you must believe in the phony "Holocaust", you should not ignore them, treating their lazy and/or immoral pronouncements as very much in character with the similar nonsense historically spewed out since the earliest times of the war on intellectual freedom by the same sources of systematic falsification and double-thinking.

vincentferrer wrote:I know there are many Catholics who read and post here, and I hope I am clarifying things a bit as this whole lovefest with the Holocaust and the Pope is making things confusing for Catholics and others.

Confused thinking is the disease, not the symptom. It's the core, not an epiphenomenon, of the false faiths.

vincentferrer wrote:I have no idea why he ever went to yad vashen and honored these folks and their phony memorial, but all I can do is to try and put the truth in peoples hands and hope they accept it.

It's what he does in life. He is used to phony memorials. He is in his natural milieu, in our age of convergence between Jewish and Christian falsehoods, under their recent acquisition in the domain of "sacred history", the myth of the "Holocaust".

[*] Being Portuguese, I'd rather side with the Utraquists on such matters, but that's simply my mundane inclinations, not any real theological concern.
Last edited by ASMarques on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 am, edited 5 times in total.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 months ago (Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 am)

Lohengrin wrote:Not a religious Christian myself, I agree with vincentferrer and hold the opinion that Christ and His philosophy is by far the Greatest Spirit ever. It was therefore He, who recognized the Satanic character of Judaism Two thousand years ago, and is was because of that the Pharisees hated Him and killed Him. He said, amongst other things, about their G-d and their Religion:
[...]

Lohengrin, criticizing a given pseudo-historical myth from the viewpoint of another pseudo-historical myth may be amusing, but it's essentially a silly exercise, if you'll pardon my choice of words. It doesn't further the cause of rational inquiry in the least.

Jesus Christ was not even a real historical character. The existence of some sort of historical Lohengrin, your namesake, is far more probable than the existence of a flesh-and-blood Jesus Christ that might have become a focus for all the theological nonsense that triumphed largely because the mad Jew from Tarsus (a real character and the laughing stock of true philosophers) fell asleep on his donkey and bumped his head on a stone, on the road to Damascus. :occasion7:

Not the way to go about the "Holocaust" sham. Should be exactly the opposite. Does the apostle Miklos claim a modern version of the Bread and Fish miracle took place inside the gas chamber? Well, the requirement for a miracle should indicate precisely that the allegation was false, not true. That sort of thing, not quoting the opinions of pseudo-historical ghosts, should be the correct approach to advance the truth.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 months ago (Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 am)

to ASMarques.

It is a principle of dogmatic theology that the burden of proof is on the deconstructionists, not Sacred Scripture. In other words, Noah existed unless proven otherwise. The fact is there is scientific evidence for a cataclysmic Flood. And although it pre dates recorded history per se, many other civilizations have remembered it most notably the Epic of Gilgamesh, the Mesopotamian legend. The Chinese have done so as well, and how is that possible, unless all mankind was at one time gathered together and remembered it our most ancient legends.

Finally, to deny Christ's physical existence is to be a fool: even a Roman historian, Josephus, acknowledged His existence; anti -Christian graffiti was scrawled
on the streets of Pompeii; Pliny the Elder tried to stamp it out; Christ is remembered by the post -70 AD rabbis at Jamnia, near Jerusalem ( he is condemned as a heretic by them).

Oh well, you gave it your best, but in this case, you are wrong.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 months ago (Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:07 am)

Great post Lohengrin. It is not difficult to see striking similarities between the hoax and religions. First they lay down the dogma, then they enforce penalties for not believing the dogma. This is the traditional, yet false meaning, of the word religion.

Funnily enough, you will only find the word 'religion' mentioned five times in the scriptures. All from the New Testament, therefore all translated from the Greek. The first three, Acts 26:5, Gal 1:13 & 1:14, are specific to the Jews Religion. The word is 'Ioudaismos' and it is translated as the 'Jews religion'.

The final two times, Jas 1:26 & 1:27, the word is translated from 'thrēskeia'. If you read the context you will see that this time the word has nothing to do with faith, belief or whatever. Both times the word is used specifically to mean good deeds towards the poor and afflicted. James says, Pure religion is .. to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

My point being, it's the Jews who are religious. Somehow along the way the word has come to mean a traditional faith, or belief in a certain doctrine. That can only be true for the Jews and their followers. We see them practicing their religion. They exalt the basest of people and wash them with money and positions of power. They lock sincere folk up in prison when they doubt the Jewish doctrine.

For myself, I have no time for the word 'religion' when it implies belief in any doctrine. I see the scriptures as purely scientific, historical, and prophetic, every word of them, all easily known and shown to be true when one has the key.

When we see photos as shown above, the Pope making obesience to the Jewish religion, then we know quite clearly that he is submitting to a doctrine. I reckon the Pope has been up to no good and the Jews know it, and have him and his church by the balls. Nobody could be that daft to worship at a pack of lies unless he was bound by his guilty conscience. Tsk tsk, did'nt the Pope read the bit about keeping himself unspotted from the world. Now he is slip sliding away and taking a few millions of Roman Catholics with him. Ah, but we should'nt be surprised. That scientific book I mentioned foretold the story. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Hey, a perfect description of the Pope. He already takes the title and presumes to speak as God. Now all he has to do is stoop a bit lower and the Jews will lift him up. Get ready for another inquisition.

Mojo cited: This symbol was widely adopted, not because the Jewish people chose it, but ironically because Adolph Hitler forced all Jews to wear a yellow six-pointed star during the holocaust.

Not so Mojo, the Jews themselves chose to wear the yellow star. They were encouraged by their own to wear it with pride. Hitler only made the Jews wear something they were already wearing, no doubt for easy identification. They were all following the Zionist proclamation, to bring Germany down economically and no doubt by other more nefarious means.
From; Let My People Go, Empirical Publications, Northern Ireland c. 1976.

By the late 1930's, the German Jews were riding on a new peak of Zionist fervour, courtesy of the Nazi regime. Zionist organizations received three times as much in contributions in 1935-6 as they did in 1931-2, and the circulation of the Zionist weekly Judische Rundschau rose from 5,000 to 40,000. The Editor of the paper was the first to coin and make popular the slogan about the yellow star which Jews were later forced to wear: "Wear it with pride, the Yellow Star!" This was more than six years before Jews were forced to wear the star by law.
http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/zionism.html

The Jewish six pointed star: Act 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. There ya go, Jews captive in Babylon with their star, an Egyptian idol. The only other star mentioned in the scriptures, apart from the ones in the heavens, is the one the magi followed, first westward to Jerusalem, then south eastward to Bethlehem, yikes, this star changed direction, where it stayed over the stable, not the house next door. Question; How high was the star?

ASMarques: Jesus Christ was not even a real historical character. Ha ha ha. Where is your proof? I bet you only think that. However, I have a bit of historical evidence. It's called the very DAY. Hey, I know what day it is. It's August the 11th 2009AD. That would be 733,509 days after what, AsMarques? Do you think the world will stop long enough to start a brand new calendar in honour of you?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 2 months ago (Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 am)

Okay. Just a brief reply, since a prolonged discussion of all those Abrahamic fairy tales will be considered off-topic.

To VINCENTFERRER:

vincentferrer wrote:Finally, to deny Christ's physical existence is to be a fool: even a Roman historian, Josephus, acknowledged His existence;

Yeah, sure. Flavius Josephus, the observant Jew, squarely saying that a certain wise man called Jesus was the Christ (i.e. the Messiah) and that he was resurrected on the third day after being crucified...

Great stuff, and so awkwardly inserted that even the suspension of his discourse cries out the forgery. In fact the "Testimonium Flavianum" is such an obvious interpolation -- in all likelihood the work of the Christian forger Eusebius (short curriculum here) that first mentioned it in the 4th century -- that nowadays the church actually maintains that, yes, an obvious interpolation exists, but where it stands there must somehow have stood a different, less embarrassing passage that an overzealous Christian forger must have modified since Josephus would have shown himself hostile to the wise man Jesus, rather than actually calling him the Messiah!

vincentferrer wrote:anti-Christian graffiti was scrawled on the streets of Pompeii;

Would love to see your evidence for that.

vincentferrer wrote:Pliny the Elder tried to stamp it out;

Oh? And pray, how did he do that? You really should take a look at the link I gave you:
http://richarddawkins.net/articleCommen ... ge8#159348

Namely: the Elder Pliny was always on the look for curiosities which he collected insatiably, he visited Judea in 70, when the burgeoning Christian communities are supposed to have been the talk of the town. He didn't miss the odd far-away community of the Essenes on the Dead Sea shore (which he clearly mentions in Nat. Hist. V, 17), placing it exactly in the desert of Engaddi where it was found through modern excavations. But not a word about Jesus or Christians. The Essene ideas, of course, are the prototype for Christianity, but Jesus Christ, the crucified king of the Jews, or his followers, simply are not there.

vincentferrer wrote:Christ is remembered by the post-70 AD rabbis at Jamnia, near Jerusalem ( he is condemned as a heretic by them).

Not so. They make no reference to a Jesus Christ individual or any of his followers. The word "minim" they use in the curses you're probably referring to is an indiscriminate word for Jewish heretics, Gnostic sectarians, Sadducees, certainly proto-Christians such as the Essenes, but no Jesus in sight.

To KIWICHAP:

Kiwichap wrote:(...) I have a bit of historical evidence. It's called the very DAY. Hey, I know what day it is. It's August the 11th 2009AD. That would be 733,509 days after what, ASMarques?

That, old chap, would be 733, 509 days -- I haven't counted but I trust your calculations -- after a mythical event retroactively fixed more than 500 years after its alleged occurrence.

Am I correct in assuming that you're joking? Or could it be that you really ignore that until the 6th century the year counting ("ab urbe condita", i.e. after the foundation of the city) was based on the alleged foundation of Rome by the Romulus and Remus characters, and not on any alleged birth year of the Christ character?

If you're really serious, I suppose starting to count a new era, 500 years from now, and backdating it to the alleged inaugural gassings at Auschwitz, would prove the historical existence of the gas chambers to you...

Great comic relief, but what's the connection of all of this to the modern "Holocaust"? :drunken:

Well, how about the sin of taking for granted utter absurdities that you don't go to the trouble of rationally examining?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 pm)

ot- excuse me ASMarques, but you also gonna tell me the Talmud makes no reference to Jesus.

I have given you solid historical evidence that proves Jesus the Christ lived as history and Scripture document. It is not up to me to prove he existed, as history does not question it, nor do modern day scholars.

Yes, there are a few who do, but it is up to you to prove your hypothesis, it is not up to me to prove the accepted historical record, although I have provided more than enough evidence to rest my case.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 1 month ago (Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm)

Whether or not a real specific individual by the name of "Jesus Christ" ever existed is something which I haven't realy examined and remain agnositc on as I don't possess enough knowledge to make even an intelligent surmise. But I am confident that if such an individual ever existed then he was not born from a virgin mother Mary, he was not able to walk across water, or any of the other points in defiance of elementary biology and physics which make up the foundations of Christian mythology. It's also obvious that it just comes off as silly to claim that Christ was born from an immaculate virgin and then pose as having a scientific critique of the gas chamber stories. The Pope at least can be credited with consistency on this point.

It's also clear that, whether or not a real individual Jesus Christ actually existed, the choice of Christmas day as the "birthday" of Christ was determined by the winter solstice, not any records of a real birthday. Hitler himself credited this choice of date for Christmas to the influence of the Germanic tribes which existed to the north of Rome. As the Roman Empire went into decline the Roman Catholic Church emerged as a way of giving new forms to older power. Because the Germanic tribes were surging forward as Rome declined, the Roman Catholic Church ended up patterning the myth of Jesus around an already existing Germanic holiday built around the solstice. This is mentioned briefly in Otto Wagener's MEMOIRS OF A CONFIDENT as an observation which Hitler had made. If a real Jesus did exist then it's more often agreed that he was born some time in the spring.
Last edited by PatrickSMcNally on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”