Foxman's dire warning!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Foxman's dire warning!

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 3 months ago (Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:43 pm)

"We warned last month that every day that goes by in which Bishop Williamson fails to publicly recant his Holocaust denial only gives license to others to engage in Holocaust denial," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor.

It seems, now and again, Foxman does get things right. He certainly has it right this time. How long has the Bishop been a thorn in his side now?

Since January 2009, folk who are so inclined, can check out the thinking and faith of Bishop Richard Wiliamson, a Bishop of the Roman Catholic Church. He says the evidence AGAINST there being a holohoax is HUGE! He reckons as few as 200K Jews died in the war by all means. None by gas or state sanctioned murder. The Bishop intimates the whole thing is a scam, a fraud against the German and other peoples. To screw them outta cash. Lots and lots of cash! The Bishop seemed well-informed. [he should be by now] I hope he's ready to make another verbal assault on the lying bastards, in his usual, harmless as a dove way, mind you.

It is nice to have a Bishop of the Church as an arrow in my quiver. His testimony, (for that is what it was, a testimony of faith) is that he thinks the whole thing is a scam. His testimony covers a lot of good ground with folk even if they are not Catholic or religious. It's tough to slander a man because of what he believes. Everyone knows if you want to prove your point and not look like a dumb-ass, ya gotta at least try to prove him wrong, not just beat him with a big stick. DUH!
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

ps
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Foxman's dire warning!

Postby ps » 1 decade 3 months ago (Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 pm)

I could imagine that in some time in Germany somewhat moves. I hold presently daily 3 time in principle an one-hour lecture over the Holocaust before approximately in each case 2000 people. If still another one year in such a way continues, I reached approximately 2 million Germans and with something luck even still more. Up to now I reached already 50000 people. The beginning was somewhat laborious, but it functions now completely well. Humans flow into crowds here. But, do not ask me more :wink:

allgood

Postby allgood » 1 decade 3 months ago (Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:13 am)

Could it be that Abe is not as kosher as he'd have us believe? Might the influence of his own baptism and Roman Catholic nanny still lurk somewhere inside his breast? Is that why he cares so much about the opinion of an honest Bishop?

According to his biography page on this highly reputable website:

Born in Poland in 1940, Mr. Foxman was saved from the Holocaust as an infant by his Polish Catholic nanny who baptized and raised him as a Catholic during the war years. His parents survived the war, but 14 members of his family were lost.

This in itself is a classic 'Holocaust' tale. The three people in question (Abe, his Mom and his Pop) all happen to survive a deliberate multi-pronged program of mass murder orchestrated by a dictator with extermination permanently on his mind. Sadly, 14 others - all undescribed in terms of who they actually were and their relationship to Abe - were 'lost'.

Try to disprove that if you can! :D

Wikipedia tells more (although never count on its accuracy):

...raised as a Catholic in Vilnius, Lithuania between 1940 and 1944 when (after several legal custody battles) he was returned to his parents

If true, this is beyond remarkable. In 1944, despite being under sentence of death from Wicked Uncle Adolf - the most evil man the world has ever known - Abe's parents engaged in a series of custody battles to retrieve him from the clutches of Catholicism.

Now that does show chutzpah. Small wonder the Nazi hordes parted like the Red Sea to let Mr and Mrs Foxman (plus junior) go free. They must have been flummoxed by the sheer nerve of these people.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 1 decade 3 months ago (Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 am)

allgood wrote:Wikipedia tells more (although never count on its accuracy):

Wiki is probably just giving a clumsy paraphrase. Here's Foxman's account:

http://www.adl.org/education/holocaust/life.asp

There were several custody battles between my parents and my nanny, with my parents winning out in the end. That's when they decided they had no future in Lithuania, which also happened to be under the control of the Soviet Union.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 months ago (Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 pm)

The only dire warning here is the ADL's open war against free expression, and that warning is indeed dire.

patriot9878

Postby patriot9878 » 1 decade 2 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:58 am)

While we sit here and talk about the holohoax, the Jews are making decisions. They know if this Internet continues like this unabated they will lose. So basically you have thosuands of people who know the holcoaust is a hoax talking about this and the Jews making hybrid seeds and planning our demise. Someone said why not just take all the governments hostage? We can't fight the Jews, because we have to fight the miltiary and police. The short cut are the very ones responsible and that's the lawmakers. If the Patriots and militias can't devise a plan to take the lawmkers hostage, then it's hopless. How many people would it take? I would say 100 people could storm the lawmakers and have to deal with just a few hundred people. A few hundred lawmakers with guns to their head would show you how fast laws could be made and no pork barrel bull crap.
This is their only option. They don't want the other option. The rich and politicians in their mountian resorts and the military rolling in and then what? It's all she wrote. The people who are responsible for this mess are the lawmakers. If the lawmakers were to feel cold steel it would mean much more than anything AIPAC has done at that moment in time.
Actually the militia missed their moment. After Waco Americans were not very happy with this government. They could have moved in right after Waco, but they missed their opportunity. The whole system will have to be destroyed. It will affect hundreds of millions of people. Rich people have to play and control. Poor people only have to eat.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”