Debating the holohoax ...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Debating the holohoax ...

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:18 pm)

What is the best website that presents the argument that the holocaust is a hoax, and that is designed for the person who is just developing an interest in the subject.

I'll suggest a candidate ...

www.holohoax101.com

The goal of the site is to present cogent decisive documented (by the photos) arguments that the holocaust is a hoax, to counter the arguments that are invariably raised, and to provide links to more documentation.

What do you think?

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Debating the holohoax ...

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:19 pm)

SevenUp wrote:What do you think?

I loved the "Gas Chamber With a View"... :lol:

Also "a visitor recently asked a guide why the prisoners didn't break the window and escape, the guide replied that an armed guard was stationed outside the door." :lol:

I think we need more of this kind of stuff. Learned treatises are great, but they are not worth a good horse laugh on the propaganda front...

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm)

In the reviews for DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST at Amazon.com an extremely interesting debate has emerged. In response to one of Roberto Muehlenkamp's "comments" I posted the following. My comment is, however, totally blocked at Amazon.com. I suppose I should NOT have called Muhlenkamp a "congenital liar" but can one possibly answer a liar honestly by calling him anything but a "liar." Perhaps readers here will find my comment of some interest.

Roberto Muhlenkamp shows with this comment above that he is a congenital liar. Muhlenkamp claims "the inevitable conclusion is that one side (established historiography) has arguments and reason in its favor whereas the other ("Revisionist" propaganda) can offer nothing but conjectures, rhetoric and falsehood." That is such a dirty lie, Muhlenkamp--even for you. However, it is an essential lie to support that vastly bigger lie which is the holocaust story in general. Muhlenkamp and Mathis do not really want "debate" at all as they demonstrated to me when they both pulled all kinds of tricks to successfully disable a discussion forum I had a few years ago at my website: http://www.nazigassings.com.

The revisionist case is far from "nothing but conjectures, rhetoric and falsehood." Dalton's book certainly proves that for anyone bold enough to actually read the book--something which Muhlenkamp and Mathis do not want people to do either.

Several months after Dalton's book appeared, the author and I together discovered an important essay about the toxicity of diesel exhaust. The authors of the essay in a leading journal for forensic science were clearly biased toward the holocaust myth as they showed by referring to the claims of Yitzhak Arad that millions of people were killed with diesel exhaust by the Nazis. For the authors, that reference was "evidence." Nonetheless, the authors also conceded the following: “... in the medical examiner area, lethal CO poisoning from inhalation of diesel fumes from any make or model of on-road vehicle is virtually unheard of and contemporary medical literature does not report it.” So, deaths from diesel exhaust, if they occur at all, are extremely rare even though hundreds of thousands of truck drivers sleep inside their trucks around the world every night with their diesel engines running. That is all the more reason to be extremely skeptical, to say the least, when a bizarre tale about mass murder of millions of people (not just a single case) with diesel exhaust is pushed in front of us. The essay is: "Diesel Fumes DO Kill: A Case of Fatal Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Directly Attributed to Diesel Fuel Exhaust ..." by Griffin, Ward, Terrel, Stewart. For a link to the actual essay, please go to my website's homepage.

Muhlenkamp and his cronies know that the diesel exhaust argument is extremely weak and shaky, at best, and so they have concocted (without admitting anything) a fall-back position which is that the fiendish Nazis used gasoline engine exhaust instead and that the diesel exhaust theory is not really important anyway. See the essays at holocaustcontroversies.org. They can't even take a clear stand on what the murder weapon was and they won't admit that there might have a been any serious error either. Their entire house of cards is falling, and they know it--so they keep huffing and puffing and lying as boldly as they possibly can, and pretending it ain't happening. "Don't bother reading Dalton's book, folks--there is nothing of any value in there anyway. Trust us blindly instead."

The problem with the gasoline engine exhaust alternative theory is that the corpses would, with very few exceptions, have appeared a bright cherry red. But, (and here is where it gets so interesting, folks) all of the known or alleged "witnesses" to such alleged Nazi gassings claimed the corpses were either unremarkable, or colorless, or "blue." With nothing more than the vaguest anecdotes to support him, Muhlenkamp insists that "all" of the victims must have been so weak that their carboxyhemoglobin did not even rise to the 30% level before they died from the exhaust; hence, no red coloring. Well, all the pictures that are available of Jews in Poland that I have seen also show lots of healthy Jews as well. No doubt, some were sickly but certainly not "all" and probably not a majority either. So Muhlenkamp, dig much harder for evidence (find something, at least) before accusing Nazis of mass murder.

Another major problem is that the fuels the German were generally using already from 1941 on to drive diesel engines and gasoline engines for civilian use were not liquid fuels at all--but carbon monoxide itself made from woodchips or coal. Carbon monoxide is extremely toxic but it is also an excellent fuel. It was routinely made in gas generators mounted on hundreds of thousands of trucks that drove throughout German-occupied Europe and much of the rest of the world as well. The gas was called "producer gas" in English and "Holzgas" in German. It contained between 18% and 35% carbon monoxide. By contrast, diesel exhaust contains less than 1/2% carbon monoxide--but more importantly, from an idling diesel engine--even fast idling--diesel exhaust contains less than 1/10th of one percent carbon monoxide which is barely enough to cause a headache after half-an-hour of exposure. Diesel exhaust also contains high concentrations of oxygen so the claim that lack of oxygen or an abundance of carbon dioxide would have killed anyone has no merit either.

The basis of all the diesel claims is the statement of Kurt Gerstein who supposedly witnessed at least one diesel gassing with a stopwatch in hand. All such gassings according Gerstein always took about 32 minutes. The Gerstein statement is still used again and again, even in recent books like Murderous Medicine (2005) by Naomi Baumslag (page 62), Epidemics and Genocide (2000) by Paul Weindling (pages 293-303), Legacies of Dachau (2001) by Harold Marcuse (page 219). The Gerstein Statement is ridiculous and unbelievable for many good reasons but it is still a cornerstone of the holocaust hoax. No doubt, holocaust believers like Muehlenkamp would like to see it go away, or try to ignore it, or pretend that it is unimportant. It is so embarassing for the the greatest hoax of modern times. Why doesn't it just go away? Well, it can't go away because it is one of those few things the hoaxers actually have to overwhelm us.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wuerde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

widmann

Postby widmann » 1 decade 10 months ago (Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm)

SevenUp wrote:What is the best website that presents the argument that the holocaust is a hoax, and that is designed for the person who is just developing an interest in the subject.

Take a look at CODOH's Introduction to Holocaust Revisionism at:
http://www.codoh.com/info/infoihr/ihrleafdex.html

This page contains many of the old IHR leaflets and other materials that are basically introductory to the topic of Holocaust revisionism.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 10 months ago (Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:13 pm)

Richard,

Think of it this way - you're going to stand in the middle of Harvard square, and hand out leaflets. What would that leaflet look like?

I'd like to say the goal of the leaflet is to convince a reader that the holocaust is a hoax. But, that is an unatainable goal. No leaflet, or web page, is going to convince someone who has been brainwashed for 30+ years that the holocaust is a historical fact, plus brainwashed to believe that anyone who questions it is a racist, a Nazi, and an all around nut, no one leaflet is going to convince that person that the holocaust is a hoax.

So, let's make the goal of the leaflet more modest, to engage the reader. To challenge the reader. To prompt the reader to look into the matter. To at least raise a doubt or two.

At the end of the holohoax101 web site there is a link to a leaflet .... and encouragement to 'smash the holohoax' by printing and distributing the leaflet.

This clearly is tactics .... for some of us the debate about the holohoax is not the primary area of interest now. To me what is more interesting is the absolute teflon coating that the holohoax seems to have. How to crack it? What are the best tactics?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”