Things changed for me... [MAYBE NOT] Muehlenkamp

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Things have changed for me... [OR MAYBE NOT]

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:32 pm)

Not only was he accused of plagarism of revisionist sources by quoting directly without giving credit over at R O D O H, but he also used large text and allegedly insulted people in a Treblinka final challenge thread at R O D O H. I saw this thread once and now I can't find it again. Pepper (Gerdes?) already said that he was banned before the holocaust debate was proposed by Nick Terry. I'm sure Pepper sees it as an unfair tactic.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 8 months ago (Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:07 pm)

Thanks Drew.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 8 months ago (Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm)

Ha, I get called in to do a run, and when I get back, I've been transformed into a Gerdes!

Funny.

Drew

As for them calling you Gerdes, I kind of thought you might be since you kept saying, "evidence Drew. Evidence" which was characteristic of the posts by the poster named Gerdes on VNN.

So only Mr. Gerdes gets to challenge people to show them graves huh Drew?

How stupid.

It's a very effective tactic that I actually learned from someone not named Gerdes.

And do you know how long it took me to perfect it?

This is my first go.

Pretty effective, isn't it Drew?

I could teach my dog to smash the believers with the Gredes technique.

Drew

Pepper (Gerdes?) already said that he was banned before the holocaust debate was proposed by Nick Terry.

Where did I say I was ever banned?

From where?

I've never been banned from a forum in my life.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 8 months ago (Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm)

Drew

They're talking about this topic over at rodoh.

Have they proven the existence of a single grave yet?

Did you challenge Muehlenkamp?

Is Muehlenkamp answering the Treblinka questions?

Or is it just all talk and no action from the hoaxers as usual?

Funny how someone asking to see proof of the graves gets the rodoh boys all in a tizzy and seeing Gerdes behind every tree.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 pm)

Have they proven the existence of a single grave yet?

Did you challenge Muehlenkamp?

Is Muehlenkamp answering the Treblinka questions?

Or is it just all talk and no action from the hoaxers as usual?

Funny how someone asking to see proof of the graves gets the rodoh boys all in a tizzy and seeing Gerdes behind every tree.

Here's the thing. I will be posting those thirty Treblinka questions on this board soon. I got in contact with Gerdes and he gave them to me and told answered some of my questions. Which was very nice of him as he told me he was extremely busy.

Ha, I get called in to do a run, and when I get back, I've been transformed into a Gerdes! Funny.

Or just typical of Muehlenkamp's tactics. Avoid the issue and bring in red herrings. Apparently, instead of explaining away my earlier bolded point at the bottom of page four, he'd rather waste more energy that could be used to answer such questions in claiming more conspiracies to have been uncovered - I.E. This guy is really that guy under a different name.

Drew J
As for them calling you Gerdes, I kind of thought you might be since you kept saying, "evidence Drew. Evidence" which was characteristic of the posts by the poster named Gerdes on VNN.

So only Mr. Gerdes gets to challenge people to show them graves huh Drew?

How stupid.

It's a very effective tactic that I actually learned from someone not named Gerdes.

And do you know how long it took me to perfect it?

This is my first go.

Good point, but this is the whole quote.

"As for them calling you Gerdes, I kind of thought you might be since you kept saying, "evidence Drew. Evidence" which was characteristic of the posts by the poster named Gerdes on VNN."

He accused you. I looked at it and didn't care. As I said, real evidence and asking questions, and certain bolded statements on the bottom of page four are what matters to me.

Where did I say I was ever banned?

From where?

I've never been banned from a forum in my life.

This is banking on the assumption of Muehlenkamp's that you are Gerdes. Which is not the case. I have been in contact with him and I know this to be true now. In fact, I may be soon posting an email exchange we had to prove that point and show Muehlenkamp up once again.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:01 am)

nickterry #15

Oh, and take a look at this r o d o h version where Roberto is tangling with Mr. Berg about Muelenkamp saying we only have conjecture or whatever that topic is called. On page six.
http:// r o d o h forum.yuku.com/topic/7769/t/Muhlenkamp-claims-revisionists--quot---conjectures-rhetoric.html?

Repeating his imbecilic "lie" accusations instead of substantiating them, claiming victory and running away with his tail between his legs - that's my Freddy.

Hmmm. Kind of like how he runs away from my above bolded logical point and avoids it in his latest blog entry when he could have addressed it.

Drew, can you try reading who posted the blog? Twasn't Roberto Muehlenkamp

Terry has argued against a strawman. I never said there was a blog anywhere in that post of mine he quotes. I simply provided a link to page six with a comment from Muehlenkamp to show his hypocrisy in regards to Muelenkamp's quoting the polish article about theft of gold and teeth by robbers and not answering my simple bolded point near the bottom of page four in this codoh topic which I won't repeat. By the way, that comment of Muehlenkamp's has disappeared.

Continuing on with Nickterry's post.

nickterry #15

[i]Drew J wrote:
So now that I bring up the absurdity of the polish article having a photograph of robbers of teeth and gold, but not the actual gold and teeth itself, he calls this a flimsy retort. Me demanding photographic evidence that should have come into existence since there was plenty of opportunity, is flimsy. Okay Robert. Whatever you say Roberto Muehlencrap. Sorry Robert, but you can't not document evidence when you have ample opportunity unless there is none to document. You know it and I know it. And it's pissing you off which is why you call my logical demand for a photo that should have come into existence when the robbers were caught and photographed (polish article), flimsy. You don't prove it by showing me a photo or explaining away absurdity of the polish article having a photograph of robbers of teeth and gold, but not the actual gold and teeth itself. You just engage in namecalling. That's not science I'm afraid. I'm to guess no explaining away will happen soon right? yeah, probably never.

Once again, doofus, Roberto hasn't even responded to this thread, or on HC; he probably won't get around to it for some time, either. So correct your mistake while you can.

See what I mean folks. Declare victory on a small logical point, unrelated to the big scientific-evidential point I bring up and then walk away completely while declaring victory. Funny how if it's so easy a question to answer, Roberto somehow doesn't have to answer it. Second of all, what thread does Nick mean when he says 'this thread'? I'm not sure if he means the rodoh version of THINGS HAVE CHANGED or the codoh version. I bet he means the former. But that would be right as Roberto hasn't been there. Even if he hasn't, SO WHAT? I NEVER IMPLIED HE DID. I was simply putting my stuff out on codoh since I know Roberto reads it. It doesn't matter to me when or where he responds to me. On his blog or rodoh. See again how the exterminationist theorists love to not only make excuses for not answering my simply bolded point at the bottom of page four here on codoh, but they also love to use the strawman. If what I say is full of shit and easy to disprove (page four bottom here on codoh), then respond to it. Don't wait for Roberto or someone else.

Secondly, Roberto has noticed me on his blog. Therefore Nickterry basically demanding that I wait for Roberto to respond to my codoh work over at rodoh is silly since Roberto has ample opportunity to take note of my arguments over here on codoh. But wait a minute. Hasn't he already done that on his blog? Why yes he has. Let's quote his latest entry again.

Friday, September 18, 2009
Gerdes Returns To CODOH As A Sockpuppet
In January 2009, Greg Gerdes was banned from CODOH for plagiarism. He has now returned in this thread, as a sockpuppet called 'Pepper', to cajole the novice Drew J, who is either extremely gullible or pretending to be so in order to win points for his continual back-flips (pretending to doubt the revisionist case then being miraculously reconverted to it by the flimsiest of 'show me a tooth' arguments). Will the moderator grow some cojones and ban this sockpuppet? Will Drew J develop greater critical reasoning when he realizes that he has been talking to a sockpuppet all week?
Labels: CODOH, Greg Gerdes

In other words, Roberto HAS ALREADY RESPONDED to my bolded point on the bottom of page four here on codoh. In fact, the post I made before Nickterry responded to me in #15 at rodoh confirmed this. So I don't know what the hell Nickterry is getting his knickers in a twist over, "Roberto hasn't even responded in this thread" strawman. I never said he did. And he took it upon himself to write off my bolded point at the bottom of page four on codoh as flimsy when he posted on his blog. Therefore this means that Nickterry is bitching about me about nothing.

Once again, the extermination theorists, nick and Roberto, waste energy and words that could be spent on simply answering my bolded point at the bottom of page four here on codoh in this thread. They insult me (Roberto) and they make strawmen (Nick). Pretty neat. But not a refutation or a successful answer to by page four bolded point.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 am)

nickterry #16

Not only was he accused of plagarism of revisionist sources by quoting directly without giving credit over at R O D O H, but he also used large text and allegedly insulted people in a Treblinka final challenge thread at R O D O H. I saw this thread once and now I can't find it again. Pepper (Gerdes?) already said that he was banned before the holocaust debate was proposed by Nick Terry. I'm sure Pepper sees it as an unfair tactic.

NO, this creature was not banned before the debate - he had two active accounts running at the same time. Whether he was going to participate in the formal debate would have depended on the Revisionist Team, who I don't believe ever contacted him, since his approach had alienated the core members, ie fellow revisionists, who were trying to organise a debate team.

Hey Drew, the debate challenge remains open - you'd need to get a number of fellow revisionists to help you, though, since Aktion Reinhard is, contrary to Mr Gerdes' delusions, a big subject. Just look at Mattogno's books as well as the articles by Thomas Kues. Those are the things we want to debate.

Jonathan Harrison #18

Drew, you missed this:

"This photo is from the same Polish newspaper article and was obviously part of the Polish militia report mentioned quoted as Exhibit A.3.1.6. It shows Polish militiamen with robbery-diggers they rounded up on the Treblinka site, and a line of bones and skulls in front of some of the latter "

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:14 am)

See. That's the spirit. At least after a few posts, Nick finally can attempt to furnish an answer to my question that supposedly already exists. They don't have to waste time and energy on strawmen. Took him long enough.

Okay so let's look at Muehlenkamp's post.
Exhibit A.3.1.6: Excerpt from a Polish militia report about an action against robbery diggers on the Treblinka site, quoted in a Polish newspaper article about the "Gold Rush in Treblinka", the translation of which is under http:// r odohforum.yuku.com/reply/92506/t/Gold-Rush-in-Treblinka.html#reply-92506

"With the grave robbers we found golden rings, crowns and porcelain teeth with gold and silver inlays."

I also showed a photo pertaining to that report, which Greg "I accept only photos as proof, even if that’s a nonsensical attitude" – Gerdes for some reason failed to mention:

This photo is from the same Polish newspaper article and was obviously part of the Polish militia report mentioned quoted as Exhibit A.3.1.6. It shows Polish militiamen with robbery-diggers they rounded up on the Treblinka site, and a line of bones and skulls in front of some of the latter:
GzwT_3_1.jpg

Hmmm. I thought all the bones were crushed and burned into ash. How the hell can there be skulls if the nazis destroyed all evidence of their crime?

http://www.nafcash.com/
To illustrate just how easy it is to debunk the big lie that burning bodies makes them magically disappear, look at the following (chapter 4.3) from Arnulf Neumaier’s THE TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST: “Regarding the claim that the 870,000 corpses were eliminated completely without any trace, we must consider the quantities of ashes that remain… The ash content of a human body makes up about 5.6% of the body's weight; given a 132 lb. body, this comes to 7.3 lbs. The remains from the 870,000 burned bodies would thus have weighed 6,351,000 pounds, all of which (according to the witnesses), were then thrown back into the pits, which would be easy to find in the quantity alleged by the witnesses. It must also be noted that in the “incineration” of corpses under the conditions specified by the witnesses, the bones would not have turned to ash, but would have remained as bones.”

NOTE: You do understand that even modern cremation techniques don’t reduce bodies to ashes, but rather to BONES, right? Disingenuously referring to the alleged cremation process as “incineration,” and cremated remains as “ashes,” rather than correctly referring to them as bones, is a crucial component of this big-lie / cognitive illusion.

So what’s the jews response when it’s conclusively demonstrated that burning bodies on pyres doesn’t make them magically disappear? “Why, the Germans obliterated all the evidence by crushing the bones,” they shriek. To illustrate how absurd this is, and how easy it is to debunk the crushing-the-bones-equals-obliteration thesis, take a look at these photos of the REAL HOLOCAUST that the allies inflicted on Dresden Germany. (Please view photos 0030.jpg through 0041.jpg.) And what’s the jews response when it’s conclusively demonstrated that crushing bones doesn’t make them magically disappear either? “Why, those evil geniuses reburied the bone fragments in the huge mass graves and then covered it all up with a layer of soil,” they screech. Do you understand the insanity of this? If burning the bodies and crushing the bones doesn’t “obliterate all evidence” of mass murder, then how can the simple act of covering the bones and teeth with dirt do the trick?

So I guess now that they have to back away from that lie, then can claim well there's some bones left over. That's where those skulls and bones in the photo of that Polish gold rush come from. But then why if the Germans were trying to cover up their crime, did they leave some skulls and bones intact? Where did those bones come from? How do we know they are not just props? Holocaust mongers have had a fun time concocting photos and torturing confessions out of people by the way. Muehlenkamp continues.
The third lie – or maybe it’s just an outgrowth of Gerdes’ sparrow-brained imbecility – is the "that’s it" – claim. I didn’t say that my exhibits A.3.1.1 (the excerpt from Vassili Grossman’s report mentioning teeth on the Treblinka soil) and A.3.1.6 (the above-mentioned Polish militia report) are the only evidence to the presence of human teeth on the Treblinka site, or even the main evidence. The main evidence to the presence of human teeth and other leftovers of mass murder and cremation at Treblinka is the evidence to such mass murder and cremation itself, from which the presence of such remains logically follows.

Missing teeth. Show us the photos. Show close ups of the teeth and then show the spaces in those skulls they may or may not have come from.
Another clip.
What reasons are there to assume that the testimony of an eyewitness inspecting the site and a militia report about teeth found with robbery diggers are not conclusive proof of the presence of such teeth on site? None. According to what rules or standards of evidence that Gerdes can show us – other than his irrelevant own – would photos of teeth lying on the Treblinka II site be required to prove that human teeth were lying on the Treblinka II site after the war? Also none. So the poor fellow hides his lack of arguments behind hollow derision, as if it were obvious that the evidence I presented is oh-so-insufficient. Actually the only think that is obvious is Gerdes’ lack of arguments.

In other words, why aren't the words of some Polish investigators and a single photo taken at a far distance of robbers who supposedly found stuff such as teeth and gold (which didn't show up in any photograph unfortunately because the morons who were trying to document the gold theft forgot to document the gold :lol: ), standing next to police and behind a row of skulls and bones the nazis apparently forgot to crush and burn to ash completely and just left in the ground for people to find. :lol:
Again, if they were able to photograph the criminals, then they would have been able to photograph the teeth and the gold they stole. No such photos exist. You wouldn't forget to document something you are trying to document. That's absurd and Muehlenkamp and co expect us to basically believe that's what happened due to the existence of only that one photo. Muehlenkamp will not hear of Gerdes or anyone attacking the credibility of Polish witnesses. Especially with the consistent lying that has already been documented by witnesses as exposed on nafcash.

http://www.nafcash.com
The truth indeed. Historical “truths” are not exempt from the scientific method! It’s time to locate the alleged huge mass graves of Treblinka, or it’s time to admit that THE TREBLINKA HOLOCAUST STORY IS A LIE: “An article re-evaluating Steiner's book Treblinka recently appeared in the French journal Revue d'histoire de la Shoah. There it was made abundantly plain Treblinka was nothing less than a deliberate attempt to hoodwink the reader into believing the book was a real work of history… Many formerly sympathetic and supportive scholars and journalists now complain bitterly of having been intentionally deceived by Steiner and his novel-as-true-history on the Treblinka concentration camp… What he and others insisted in the book's Introduction, Preface, and Afterword was a scholarly chronicle of certain tragic events had, in fact, been a melodramatic novel… When he wrote the most important part of his book… Steiner had finally to confess that he relied almost solely on his own imagination.”

Jew survives six gas chambers.
http://judicial-inc.biz/Moshe_gassed_six_times.htm

Simon Wiesenthal's trial of lies
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.pol ... 401958e18e

THE CHEMICAL AND TOXICOLOGICAL IMPOSSIBLITY OF THE AUSCHWITZ GAS CHAMBER LEGEND
http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_a ... hwitz.html

Ilya Ehrenburg - claims six million died in gas chambers.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.ph ... 41&#p37541

However, revisionist Joseph Burg (jew), under oath on the stand at the Zundel trial in Toronto said he spoke to Ilya who admitted there was no evidence of Auschwitz gas chambers to him IN PRIVATE. Quite different from how he spoke in public
In 1946 Burg attended the Nuremberg trials at times when matters involving Jews were being raised. During one of these attendances he met Ilya Ehrenburg and a Jewish publisher who had been in Auschwitz for several years. Burg asked the publisher whether he had seen any gassing institutions for human beings and he said no. Ehrenburg, who had been the head of propaganda for the Red Army during the war, told Burg he had been to Auschwitz but he too had not seen anything of gassings. Burg had discussed this information with Zündel in general. (25-6857, 6858) Burg could not understand the emphasis on gassings. (26-6904)

http://www.ihr.org/books/kulaszka/24burg.html

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndluftl.html
Scroll down to 9.8.2. "10 Gas Detectors" to see what I am talking about when it comes to forgeries that help boost the extermination theorist's side.

Yeah I mean, what right have we to claim that Jews have told lies about the holocaust? What right to we have to point out the absurdity of only having one photograph of the grave robbers and no photograph of the things they stole though there was ample opportunity, and supposedly, an existing motive to want to photograph these things to prove they were in fact stolen. As I said, it's absurd because you can't forget to document something you would want to document if you have the time. What right have we as revisionists to make inductive leap that if Jews were united enough to declare a worldwife boycott of Germany, then they would also band together and help promote lies as revenge? What right have we as revisionists to make the inductive leap that if the Jews were going to take over Auschwitz and engage in worse behavior than what Germans did to Jews in Auschwitz since it wasn't an extermination center (AN EYE FOR AN EYE by John Sack), that in terms of revenge, they would lie about the Germans? Apparently, none.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 8 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am)

Drew

Here's the thing. I will be posting those thirty Treblinka questions on this board soon. I got in contact with Gerdes and he gave them to me and told answered some of my questions. Which was very nice of him as he told me he was extremely busy.

That's great drew, but what are you waiting for?

Do you want me to start a thread title for you?

Drew

Again, if they were able to photograph the criminals...

There's no proof what-so-ever that those people were criminals / grave robbers.

Those poeple were involved in the investigatin of Treblinka in 1945. That is the TOTAL number of skulls and bones that they found.

They created an entire BS story around that one photo.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 pm)

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ntice.html

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Old Chimp and his Apprentice
In this thread of the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", already pointed by Jonathan, two retarded persons are having a somewhat agitated conversation about this writer, who both of them for some reason seem to be obsessed with.

Read more!

One of the retards is the over-eager "Revisionist" novice "Drew J", who, after getting tired of trying to respond to my comments to his somewhat-less-than-reasonable considerations regarding parts (1), (2) and (3) of my riposte to Mattogno, is pulling an act aptly characterized by Jonathan as "pretending to doubt the revisionist case then being miraculously reconverted to it by the flimsiest of 'show me a tooth' arguments".

One wonders why this fellow insists in spouting nonsense about me and my arguments on a forum to which (as he knows or should have realized by now) I have no access, instead of confronting me on the RODOH forum or another forum where I can respond to him directly. He must have the yellow streak that is so common among regulars of the CODOH Cesspit, who prefer throwing manure from the safety of their warm and cozy online Führerbunker to venturing into the cold world of the very open debate they so loudly proclaim.

I have little patience (even mine is limited) and less time to wade through and comment Drew J's CODOH gibberish. And why should I? Drew J should stop being a yelping coward and engage me one a forum to which I have access and where we can discuss directly, without the intervention of partisan moderators for one or the other side. There are several such places on the web, including but not limited to RODOH, the Usenet and – believe it or not – the discussion forum of the "Vanguard News Network", where I debated Greg Gerdes and other "White" specimens over 105 pages on the thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka.

I thus look forward to Drew J showing just a little character and informing me that he has opened a thread or joined an existing thread in any of these places.

I got tired of responding to Muehlenkamp's comments because as I said elsewhere on this board, he can battle with Mattogno over math equations, and wood requirements all he wants. He can battle all he wants about what was possible. The point is, can he prove it. Can he furnish photo, video or lab evidence of there being what Kola claims there was in his core samples? NO! So in other words, Muehlenkamp might as well spend the rest of his time arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

He also says he has no way to respond to me since he can't post at codoh. Funny he how claims he can't respond to me, yet he just admitted that he responded to my codoh belzec stuff over at rodoh and he has now devoted two blog entries to me in the past week. I guess his actions betray his words. I guess he can't keep his thoughts straight. I don't see why I should waste time with him on vnn or rodoh. Especially the latter which was just exposed as engaging in covert censorship by spiriting away key posts such as Shyster's post on the Bischoff letter that I have quoted out of the view of the general, non rodoh registered public. Why? So he can act like a fundamentalist Christian who demands an atheist who wrote a good article say exposing the kalam cosmological argument over to his board just so he can insult him and continue to waste time dodging Treblinka questions? So he can get angry that like others, I, won't accept low burdens of proof such as that Polish grave robbing article which I rightly called into question at the bottom of page four of this current codoh topic you the reader are in the middle of now? I don't think so. If he can prove his case, he'll do it on his blog entry instead of bitching about how he has to reply on his blog entry to guys like me. If he doesn't like responding to people by way of his blog, then why does he even have a blog?

The other retard, the one I call the old chimp, uses the handle "Pepper" and is obviously none other than my old friend Greg Gerdes (a.k.a. "tfsfcsupporter", "T.F.Sheb" and "Celtic Patriot"), a barely human creature whose obnoxious stupidity is only topped by his mendacity, which in turn is only exceeded by his paranoia, which in turn is outdone by his fathomless cowardice alone.

After having had his piss-poor "arguments" of the "show me just one tooth" variety slapped around his ears over and over again (first on Topix, then on the VNN thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka, and finally on the RODOH forum, where under the handle "tfsfsupporter" Gerdes disgraced himself in a number of threads (Look how stupid Roberto is, How many graves at Sobibor?, The Treblinka holohoax and the insane rodohoaxers - game, set and match, Outrageous lies from Yoram Haimi and The great debate, among others), Gerdes apparently decided that it would be better for him to mouth off about me without confronting me directly, and accordingly turned to spouting his characteristic mixture of lies, self-projecting invective and downright imbecility only among fellow followers of the "Revisionist" faith. (Gerdes is a fan of Solshenizyn’s The Gulag Archipelago, by the way. If my intellect were at the same low level as his, I might demand that he show me "just one" tooth from a victim of the Soviet Gulag.)

Gerdes' CODOH antics are fine with me insofar as his repetitive hollering is too silly even for fellow "Revisionists", at least the more "reasonable" ones like "Laurentz Dahl" a.k.a. Thomas Kues, who seem to be concerned about the image of "Revisionism" whenever troglodytes like Gerdes hit the stage.

Like I predicted, you would simply repeat yourself if I registered on VNN and complain about how others won't accept your low standards of proof, ala, the polish grave robbing article which basically went like this back in the forties. "Hey we have some guys who dug up Jewish remains. Their teeth and their gold." "Why that's great work partner. Let's photograph this evidence like a normal person trying to document evidence of any crime would so we can prove to the world what happened at Treblinka." "No, I have a better idea, let's skip photographing the actual evidence and just photograph the perps." Makes little sense right. But as I said at the bottom of page four, it makes no sense to not document something you would want to or should if you have the opportunity to do so. Unless there is of course nothing to photograph. Oh yeah they have written testimonies about all the alleged stuff dug up by graverobbers at Treblinka, but that's not good enough. The holocaust industry has been filled with proven liars from day one. One case out of many was the fact that after no one believed the kabbalistic six million figure in world war one, Ilya Ehrenburg a Soviet propagandist promoted the six million figure after the second world war. This was the same man who admitted to atheist Jew Joseph Burg in the forties that he saw no evidence of gas chambers at Auschwitz. Yet, Ehrenburg didn't know at the time, that years later Joseph Burg would support the revisionist cause and testify under oath in a Canadian court in the Zundel 1985 trial that Ehrenburg privately confessed to him that he saw no evidence of gas chambers. Now we can understand why Burg, who apparently betrayed his own Jewish people was denied burial in a Jewish cemetary.

Gerdes' CODOH antics are fine with me insofar as his repetitive hollering is too silly even for fellow "Revisionists", at least the more "reasonable" ones like "Laurentz Dahl" a.k.a. Thomas Kues, who seem to be concerned about the image of "Revisionism" whenever troglodytes like Gerdes hit the stage.

But I'm always open to some having some more fun with the chimp, hence the following challenge.

Gerdes is the "president", and apparently also the only member, of an association that now calls itself the "National Association of Forensic Historians" (it used to be "National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archaeologists, Skeptics and Historians" – "National Association of Fish-Wives, Cretins and Screaming Hysterics" would have been more appropriate, as the president fulfills all membership requirements) and hosts a website that is hard to match for paranoid hollering and colorful hysteria even in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land.

On this website Gerdes announces a reward of $ 100,000 for "locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder" at either Treblinka or Sobibor extermination camp. Applicants to the reward are supposed to submit their evidence in an article published in SKEPTIC magazine ("Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in "SKEPTIC" Magazine"), and of course the reward offer is a big fat hoax, already because it is nowhere stated what evidence the NAFH would accept as fulfilling the requirements of its "challenge" and entitling the applicant to the reward (one would also not expect characters like Gerdes and his hillbilly friends to put together anything like $ 100,000, of course – they probably can barely manage to pay their trailer park rents).

I accepted this "challenge" in a previous version (which still included Belzec and Chelmno extermination camps IIRC - both have since vanished for some reason) but have not yet claimed the reward, even though I'm positive that the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence I can show would convince any historian or any court of justice in Germany or the US that the remains of a number of human beings immensely higher than Gerdes’ idiotic "one tenth of one per cent" lie in the soil of both Sobibor and Treblinka and am also able to locate at least four of the Sobibor mass graves.

As was told via email to me by Gerdes himself.

Ok, I looked over that thread agian, and you do have some things mixed up. (Though if you've been debating roberta, I can understand.) So let's get started:

Muehlenkamp:
"...Chelmno, at Belzec (both of which camps, incidentally, have disappeared from the NAFCASH challenge – Gerdes must have got cold feet)"

So I looked and I don't see those camps as part of the monetary reward just Treblinka.

OK, Drew, one more thing. If you're not already aware of the fact, everything that comes out of roberta's mouth, if not a bald faced lie, is at least some sort of sophistic, meallymouthed half truth at best. This is why these kinds of questions take so much time and effort, because usually there is some thruth to what he's said, but it has to be broken down to see the bits of truth from the lies and deceptions. So let me tell you what is included in The Final Solution Forensic challenge. It is Sobibor and Treblinka only. One hundred grand for locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder. Pretty simple huh?

Is Muehlenkamp trying to imply those camps were once part of the money challenge but are not because apparently he has evidence on you?

Now here we go. The only real answer isn't a real answer. Its yes and no.

Were they once part of The Final Solution Forensic Challenge?

Yes.

Does he "have evidence on me?"

LOL! Not on your life Drew. If I recall correctly (nafcash went through many changes for its first few years, the challenge once even included Babi Yar. And it's going to be tough for me to rember how everything changed and why without doing a lot of digging through a lot of old forum posts. I'll do the best I can though.) roberta had over two years to submit evidence on the chelmno and belzec camps. He didn't make an issue until I made the changes to simplify the challenge to include only Sobibor and Treblinka. I'll provide evidence of that as we go on.

If so, I can only recall in the past the Treblinka camp being expressly stated as the only camp as part of the money challenge on the nafcash site.

It's Treblinka and Sobibor. Express details can be found on the site.

So if he is implying the money challenge used to include more than just Treblinka, would he be in fact lying?

Maybe not lying, but certainly not telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Maybe not lying, but decieving with deliberate omissions. It used to also include more than that. There has been a number of different challenges on the nafcash site over the years.

It would seem to me that if nafcash is offering a reward just expressly for Treblinka, but also talks about number reduction of the dead at Belzec and Chelmno, then I can assume nafcash is not adverse to a challege on these camps either.

As I've said, Sobibor is part of the challenge. There are also challenges concerning Belzec and Chelmno that have never been taken off the table. They were ignored by roberta, shermer, golden, o'neil, etc. They were most certainly removed from The Final Solution Forensic Challenge, but the never did "disapear." Roberta could still accept those challenges today and I would honor them. OK, I think this will be a good place to stop, supper's on.

Hear that? Gerdes is not opposed to evidence on Belzec or Chelmno. And apparently Roberto had years to furnish evidence but never made a stink about it until Gerdes took it down. Likely because due to nothing happening, he assumed nothing would happen. So could this Gerdes email in fact be revealing a tactic of Muehlenkamp's? Accept a challenge. Then do nothing. Then when the challege is removed due to no one fulfilling it, cry foul and cry wolf and make yourself look good? Is it possible this is the case? Could be. Could be a nice way to save face.

The main reason why I have not yet claimed the reward is known to who has been following my discussions with Gerdes and was last expressed in my post # 2089 on the VNN thread Archeological Investigations of Treblinka: Gerdes persistently refused to state what evidence he would accept as proof meeting the requirements for claiming the reward, running away from every question in this sense or responding with meaningless hysterical "what part of the word 'proof' do you not understand" – screams.

Again, this is Muehlenkamp complaining about people refusing to accept low standards of evidence as proof such as that barely substantiated polish article about theft of teeth and gold at Treblinka. Apparently, posts of mine on codoh that Muehlenkamp has obviously seen about the Jewish motive to lie and exaggerate, and also the evidence of Jews being caught in lies again and again means nothing.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5697&p=38223#p38223

Therefore, and in order to give Gerdes a last chance to make his "challenge" into something resembling a serious reward challenge rather than a transparent publicity act meant to fool hopeless suckers, I hereby challenge Gerdes to overcome his well-known cowardice and put the following statement on his NAFH website, in big bold letters (the color I leave to his dubious taste):

"In order to claim the reward, the applicant must submit evidence that would be considered by a US court of justice duly applying the pertinent rules of evidence as proving beyond a reasonable doubt the location and contents of at least one mass grave at Treblinka or Sobibor containing human remains that correspond to at least one tenth of one per cent of the amount of bones, bone fragments, teeth, ashes or other human remains that can be reasonably expected to lie in the soil of the respective former camp if a minimum of between 700,000 and 800,000 Jews were killed at Treblinka and between 150,000 and 250,000 Jews were killed at Sobibor."

The next step would be NAFH placing the reward money (in the improbable case that Gerdes & friends can collect such amount) on an Escrow account, but let’s do one thing at a time. As soon as Gerdes has placed the required statement in the required form on the NAFH site, I shall contact SKEPTIC magazine and start preparing my submission of evidenceregarding Treblinka and/or Sobibor for publication in that magazine.

Will Greg Gerdes be able to muster the minimum amount of courage and honesty required to put this statement on the NAFH site and keep it there, or will he again go into a hysterical "what part of the word 'proof' do you not understand" – act?

We shall see.

Think about the implications of Muehlenkamp's choice of words. Muehlenkamp has been sitting on evidence for years about human remains at Treblinka and Sobibor. However he has decided not to help out the holocaust lobby or the Simon Wiesenthal center and thus get his name in the paper and spread his message far and wide to refute revisionists once and for all. He has instead spent years bragging that he has it, but he has in effect been sitting on it and saving it and delaying it, thus feeding fuel to the revisionist fire. In other words, hurting the cause of his own people. How's that for interesting? :lol:
By the way, Muehlenkamp's deliberate stepping over evidence of Jewish lying and exaggeration, all done in the spirit of revenge and fame, (as admitted by people quoted in that massive Paul Grubach article in my Demjanjuk thread), makes him able to justify that weak polish article I already talked about. But he can't justify this on any grounds. This combined with how witnesses who claimed to have seen diesel engines weren't really credible witnesses at all (his and Sergy's implications, not mine), proves that eyewitness accounts have to be balanced with science. Since Muehlenkamp is so hard up on physical evidence and the scientific method, it makes one wonder why he demands that Gerdes, myself and the revisionists accept such low standards of proof like that polish article about Treblinka graverobbing of teeth and gold that somehow were forgotten to be photographed - JUST BECAUSE OTHER HOLOCAUST HISTORIANS WOULD BLINDLY ACCEPT IT.

Meanwhile, I noted that the introduction of Gerdes' website has changed. It used to read as follows, according to a screenshot I took on 24.09.2008 at 15:48 hours GMT:

Ground Penetrating Radar Examination Exposes "Extermination Center" Fraud

NO TRACE OF MASS GRAVES FOUND AT TREBLINKA

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there. For six days in October 1999, an Australian forensics team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland where, holocaust historians claim, 870,000 jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in huge mass graves. Krege said: "From these scans we could clearly identify the largely undisturbed horizontal stratigraphic layering, better known as horizons, of the soil under the camp site. We know from scans of gravesites and other sites with known soil disturbances, such as quarries, when this natural layering is massively disrupted or missing altogether. Because normal geological processes are very slow acting, disruption of the soil structure would have been detectable even after 60 years. Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp’s use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed."
According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997), a total of 870,000 people were allegedly killed with diesel exhaust and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943. Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned on large grids made of railroad rails. Krege’s team used an $80,000.00 GROUND PENETRATION RADAR (GPR) device, which sends out vertical radar signals that are visible on a computer monitor. GPR detects any large-scale disturbances in the soil structure to a normal effective depth of four or five meters. (GPR is routinely used around the world by geologists, archeologists and police.) In its Treblinka investigation, the team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged "mass graves" portion,
but found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes or wood ashes. (SOURCE)
View the video documentation of Krege’s forensic investigation HERE.

Now it reads as follows (screenshot has been taken to record future changes):

Forensic Experts Prove Holocaust Gas Chamber Myth a “Sheer Impossibility”

NO DIESEL GASSINGS AT TREBLINKA

“Most Nazi gassings were supposedly committed with diesel exhaust rather than Zyklon B… a working draft paper authored by Walter Lüftl, President of the Austrian Federal Chamber of Engineers, described mass murder with diesel exhaust as a “sheer impossibility.” He substantiated his view as to the relative harmlessness of diesel exhaust… there are no known deaths in cars or trucks with diesel engines. Every night across the world, tens of thousands of truck drivers sleep in their truck cabs with the diesel engines running throughout the night – there is no evidence of even one trucker dying. It never happens. There are no known diesel suicides either… The new 'revised' version of the Holocaust story is even more absurd than the old version. The diesel gas chamber claim is rubbish… Although it would have been theoretically possible to commit the deeds alleged for Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka with diesel engines… It would be hard to imagine a mass murder method more awkward and inefficient. Even if some deranged minds had tried for a time to commit murder with diesel exhaust, after a few tries it would have become apparent to even the most demented fiend that something far better was needed. The idea that the National Socialists actually used such a method is preposterous. It never happened!” (SOURCE)

NOTE: The alleged Treblinka diesel gas chamber lie is only the latest on a long list of ever changing, ludicrous killing methods claimed by the “eyewitnesses” that have been totally debunked by forensic experts. The following is a list of the absurd, physically impossible murder weapons / techniques claimed to have been employed at Treblinka: *Exhaust fumes from an unspecified engine, with poison added to the fuel. *A mobile gas chamber that traveled along the edge of the “huge mass graves” and unloaded the corpses into them. *Gas chambers with delayed action gas - which enabled the victims to walk to the mass graves, where they lost consciousness at precisely the right moment - then conveniently fell into them! *Quicklime in trains. *Thrown alive into boiling water. *Steam. (Steam chambers were also “proven” at the Nuremberg show trial and were previously a very commonly claimed method until finally being officially replaced with the equally absurd diesel exhaust method.) *Suffocation. (Sucking the air out of the chambers with a vacuum pump was another commonly claimed method before it too was put down the memory hole.) *Electric current. *Chlorine gas. *And last, but certainly not least - by tearing the children in half - WITH BARE HANDS!

I ran a search for "Krege" on the NAFH site, which turned up no results.

Why the change, I wonder.

Why did Gerdes drop the eulogy of Krege's supposed achievements like a hot potato (for that's what it looks like) and put the irrelevant "diesel" nonsense and other beaten straw-men in its place?

Could it be he realized that Krege found exactly what he had hoped not to find - soil disturbances compatible with the presence of mass graves - in his bumbling GPR exercise??

I'm curious how Gerdes will explain the removal of Krege from the NAFH website - if he doesn't again take the coward's way out and ignore this question like so many before.

The Diesel issue being irrelevant? Even so, that's a small battle, and you still haven't won the war as Berg, Occam's Razor and me Drew J show.

Poison Gas: Another Fuel for Motor Transport
by Friedrich Paul Berg
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5693

Secondly, as Paul Grubach's article quoted in the Demjanjuk thread shows it was pointless of the Nazis to disagree with the prevailing propaganda.

As for nafcash formerly mentioning Krege, that is true. Check this old Stormfront thread started in January 2008.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthr ... ?p=5076103
01-26-2008, 04:03 PM #1
Kommano88
Forum Member

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there. For six days in October 1999, an Australian forensics team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland where, holocaust historians claim, 870,000 Jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in huge mass graves. Krege said: “From these scans we could clearly identify the largely undisturbed horizontal stratigraphic layering, better known as horizons, of the soil under the camp site. We know from scans of gravesites and other sites with known soil disturbances, such as quarries, when this natural layering is massively disrupted or missing altogether. Because normal geological processes are very slow acting, disruption of the soil structure would have been detectable even after 60 years. Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated toward the end of the Treblinka camp’s use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed.”

According to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (1997), “a total of 870,000 people” were allegedly killed and buried at Treblinka between July 1942 and April 1943. Then, between April and July 1943, the hundreds of thousands of corpses were allegedly dug up and burned on large grids made of railroad rails. Krege’s team used an $80,000.00 GROUND PENETRATION RADAR (GPR) device, which sends out vertical radar signals that are visible on a computer monitor. GPR detects any large-scale disturbances in the soil structure to a normal effective depth of four or five meters, and sometimes up to ten meters. (GPR is routinely used around the world by geologists, archeologists and police.) In its Treblinka investigation, the team carefully examined the entire Treblinka II site, especially the alleged “mass graves” portion, but found no evidence of individual graves, bone remains, human ashes or wood ashes.

http://nafcash.com/

View the video documentation of Krege’s forensic investigation

http://www.codoh.com/video/treblinka.mpg

That video, you can still right click and save as to your hard drive. And so yeah, Muehlenkamp is correct that Krege used to be mentioned on nafcash. Even mail-archive.com bears this out.
http://www.mail-archive.com/islamkriste ... 12281.html

Muehlenkamp claims with hypertext that at this link Krege found evidence of soil disturbance which would allegedly prove a massive holocaust at Treblinka.
http://www.atheistparents.org/forum/vie ... c&start=25

It'll make for some intersting reading. Meanwhile, I will leave Muehlenkamp to continue to bitch about revisionists not accepting low standards of proof like that Polish grave robbing article just because his fellow extermination theorists in the field of history like MIchael Shermer would accept it.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 9 years 8 months ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:48 pm)

Drew J wrote:The Diesel issue being irrelevant?

A short note about that: Richard Evans does still maintain the diesel exhaust story for Treblinka in his recently published book THE THIRD REICH AT WAR:

This housed three gas chambers, into which the victims were driven with shouts and curses, to be killed by fumes pumped in from diesel engines through a system of pipes.
-- P. 290.

He does give the gasoline exhaust story for Belzec:

The gas chambers were constructed of wood but were made airtight and supplied with pipes through which petroleum exhaust from cars would be pumped, killing anyone inside.
-- P. 283.

But for Treblinka the diesel issue does seem to be relevant to the accuracy of Evans's much-praised book.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 8 months ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:52 pm)

viewtopic.php?p=38258
As shown here, the extermination theorists have abandoned the diesel engine theory. Especially in regads to Sobibor and those three gas masters who were former German SS men that testified to non diesel engines.

But yeah, as for Treblinka, it still seems to be the case.

TREBLINKA:
Eli Rosenburg (1047 affidavit)
talked about "exhaust fumes of a single diesel engine

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 8 months ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:28 pm)

Looks like Gerdes is giving Muehlenkamp nightmares. And did you notice that over at rodoh they have Gerdes on the brain? Every other poster is a Gerdes sock-puppet. Gerdes is behind every tree. The only person in the world who asks to see evidence of the holocaust is Gerdes. If you ask to see the location of a mass grave, you're banned as a Gerdes sock-puppet. I'll bet Mr. Gerdes is laughing his ass off at how obsessed the rodohoaxers are over him.

Muehlenkamp

it is nowhere stated what evidence the NAFH would accept as fulfilling the requirements of its "challenge"

Is this the truth or a lie? I'll check the nafcash site. OK, here is what I found:

$100,000.00 REWARD For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent

(3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth)

of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard (That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work) THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka. These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been years since Kola’s hoax and they still haven’t “scientifically confirmed” the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent

(1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth)

of this fraud.

It's plain as day what nafh is asking for.

Looks like Muehlenkamp has been caught in yet another lie.

Muehlenkamp

I accepted this challenge... but have not yet claimed the reward, I'm positive that the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence I can show would convince any historian or any court of justice in Germany or the US that the remains of a number of human beings immensely higher than Gerdes’ idiotic "one tenth of one per cent" lie in the soil of both Sobibor and Treblinka and am also able to locate at least four of the Sobibor mass graves.

Read – My email reply from Greg Gerdes

Muehlenkamp: "Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. If I do get paid, that’s even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS you’ll be telling another lie, asshole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don’t want to accept my suggestions... that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge... And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment... that’s fine. If I can obtain payment, that’s even better.”

So what is Muehlenkamp waiting for?

BTW, did you notice that he says he can only prove 4 graves at Sobibor?

What happened to the other 6?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 pm)

Muehlenkamp

"In January 2009, Greg Gerdes was banned from CODOH"

How many lies can one "man" tell in a lifetime?

Surely Muehlenkamp has set, or is nearing the record.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:33 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:Muehlenkamp

"In January 2009, Greg Gerdes was banned from CODOH"

How many lies can one "man" tell in a lifetime?

Surely Muehlenkamp has set, or is nearing the record.

:lol:

Good to see you Greg! You may recall I had some email correspondance with you earlier this year regarding a Treblinka thread on another forum.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”