So apparently, Muehlenkamp has been to Sobibor

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

So apparently, Muehlenkamp has been to Sobibor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:12 pm)

http://r odohforum.yuku.com/topic/7448/t/The-Sobibor-fraud.html?page=1

On page two, we find a post of Roberto's, #35 to be exact, where he talks about a 1966 Hagen trial
http://r odohforum.yuku.com/reply/107011/t/My-Trip-to-Sobibor.html#reply-107011
and also some photos apparently he himself took while there.
http://r odohforum.yuku.com/topic/6369

Wonder what's taking so long for SKEPTIC magazine to publish this stuff? Probably because as we see on page three with the response from mr hitler, those photos prove very little.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: So apparently, Muehlenkamp has been to Sobibor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am)

Drew

those photos prove very little

The weight, in bones only, that would exist in the "mass graves" of Sobibor (if the official story is true), is a very conservative estimate of 1.825 million pounds, with 8 million teeth mixed in with the bones.

So how many pounds of bones did Muehlenkamp locate at Sobibor?

How many teeth?

If he did claim to have found any bones, have those bones been forensically proven to be human?

If he did claim to have found any teeth, have those teeth been forensically proven to be human?

What is the total weight of all remains that have been forensically proven to be human teeth and bones, combined, that Muehlenkamp found at Sobibor?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:11 pm)

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM presents - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

$100,000.00 REWARD for locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard (That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work) THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

The following information will further illustrate just how incredibly easy laying claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM should be - IF the official version of the alleged “pure extermination centers” is true and the spurious claims that they’ve been scientifically proven via archeological investigations are not fraudulent:

(Reuters - 11/23/01) - Warsaw - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. (According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor.) “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay.” Archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 x 25 meters, the others 20 x 25 meters. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a former Polish foreign minister said - “It’s vital to gather evidence to refute the claim of those seeking to deny the Holocaust. The work will continue, we have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed.”

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka. These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been years since Kola’s hoax and they still haven’t “scientifically confirmed” the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

The truth is there were no “huge mass graves” found. There were no “excavations.” There were no “remains in a state of decay” discovered. There were no “charred human remains” uncovered. In fact, there is NO EVIDENCE that Kola ever stepped foot in Sobibor. The spurious claim that he discovered “huge mass graves” is just another big-lie in this fraudulent cognitive illusion. To date, not one grave, not one body, not one pound of bone fragments, not one single tooth has been located / proven to exist at Sobibor. Not one of the alleged claims made by Kola has been “confirmed scientifically.” Kola’s alleged investigation is as fraudulently deluding as Shermer’s.

NOTE: Shermer and Kola’s outrageous big-lies are only part Sobibor’s fraudulent cognitive illusion. The monument, a.k.a. – the “ASH MOUNTAIN,” is allegedly comprised of untold tons of human remains that were “secretly” gathered up and thus memorialized. So for the purpose of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM, it too is considered an alleged “huge mass grave.”

Now, for those of you who lack the intelligence to understand and the courage to accept that these new big-lies are as fraudulently deluding as those who made them, then the ball is in your court. The supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM have put their money where their mouths are and it’s time for the criminally fraudulent holocaust industry, their mealy-mouthed “skeptical” minions, their bought whores in the media and their servile Judas-Goats in our government indoctrination centers to put up or shut up. If you also lack the integrity to acknowledge the fact that there were no holocausts within the holocaust at Sobibor and Treblinka (1/5th of the entire holocaust), then ask yourself this one simple question: Why does THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward remain unclaimed? Remember, the sham “skeptic” Michael Shermer claims that he’s scientifically proven that these alleged holocausts happened and the equally spurious COUNTERFEIT ARCHEOLOGIST Andrzej Kola claims that he’s used the science of archeology to locate / prove the existence of Sobibor’s alleged “huge mass graves” / cremation remains.

So Muehlenkamp can't even prove 1/10 of 1% of this alleged holocaust within the holocaust?

Can he prove that any of the 10 graves alleged to exist at Sobibor contains just 1 single pound of human remains?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:22 pm)

Muehlenkamp on his Sobibor research:

Evidence meeting the challenge requirements is expected to come along with the results of archaeological work currently being done on site. All I have to do is watch. And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. I for my part am waiting for current archaeological work on site. I’ll try to obtain information about the provenance of this exhibit and include in the article I intend to publish in SKEPTIC magazine after gaining access to the results of current archaeological excavations. Kola seems to have made enough of his results available for them to know what he found to plan further archaeological work at Sobibor. Work seems to be under way to identify the outlines of the Sobibor mass graves precisely enough for implementation of the following project. It has also further improved my chances to gain access to the detailed findings. I can imagine members of the Sobibor Archaeology Project or the "Friends of Sobibor Remembrance" association getting angry enough to publish evidence meeting the NAFCASH challenge requirements independently of whether or not they can realistically expect payment of the reward amount. I can't tell you a specific or even approximate date. Insofar as answering your questions, they will be answered in an article that I shall try to get published in SKEPTIC magazine as soon as I have all the information together and authorization to make it public. When the results of the current archaeological investigations are published in a scientific magazine, they will include much more than just the evidence necessary to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements. And I will see to it that Mr. Gerdes gets a free copy of the scientific magazine in which this evidence shall be published. As long as it takes for my archaeological work to be completed and duly remunerated, for the results to be evaluated and for an article that meets the requirements of a scientific magazine to be written. I didn’t exactly tell him that the results of my research would be available the day after tomorrow – on the contrary, I made it very clear that my research depended on the progress of archaeological work currently being done by the Sobibor Archaeology Project on site. That archaeological work takes time. If you want further details you’ll have to wait for the results of ongoing archaeological research by the SAP. Archaeologists work according to their own schedules. What I’m waiting for, you ask? I’m waiting for time and means to go to Sobibor, obtain permission to disturb the ash heap and enlist the services of an expert to analyze the human remains and certify that they are in fact human remains. I’m waiting for what comes of an assessment of the mass graves’ contents by the SAP. That’s correct; the SAP's work is still under way. And as time goes by, archaeology will provide further information about it. Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge. You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox. I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research. What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements. If you don’t want to accept my suggestions, that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me. As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my liking. What I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge. And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment, that’s fine. I accepted this challenge. I can show one tenth of one per cent in the soil at Sobibor and am also able to locate at least four of the Sobibor mass graves.

So what is he waiting for?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 pm)

I'm wondering if Lamprecht, since he seems to be our new resident expert on GPS, might be able to tell us when the results of Freund's surface mapping of Sobibor will be released?

Mapping the Legacy of Sobibor

Greenberg Center Director Richard Freund and student Sarah Rutman working on the site of the Sobibor concentration camp in Poland. Using state-of-the-art geophysical techniques, such as ground-penetrating radar and electromagnetics technology, a University of Hartford team has made remarkable discoveries at the Sobibor concentration camp in Poland, where up to 200,000 people were killed during World War II. Within days of a successful rebellion in October 1943, in which about half of the 600 prisoners escaped, the Nazis buried the site and planted it with trees.

This summer, a team led by Richard Freund, director of the University’s Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies, mapped the surface of the camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment. The team detected the floor of what is thought to be the camp’s gas chambers, items from the daily life of the camp’s victims, and artifacts from the small railway that brought the infirm to the gas chambers.

The work by the University of Hartford’s team was undertaken from July 17-24 at Sobibor with Polish Director of Sobibor Marek Bem and Israeli archaeologist Yoram Haimi of Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel. The Israeli project is also supported by Yad Vashem.

Mapping of the hundreds of new finds * and the entire Sobibor concentration camp * was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder. He was assisted by University of Hartford student Sarah Rutman, a Judaic Studies major. Rutman has previously worked on the Greenberg Center's excavations at Bethsaida, Israel. She has also helped curate exhibitions and is a student docent at the George J. Sherman and Lottie K. Sherman Museum of Jewish Civilization.

Items found during the geophysical survey included a woman’s curling iron, pieces of the heels of boots, scissors, a shovel, and many other artifacts that were too numerous to be dug up at this time, Freund said.

The Sobibor project is being filmed for a full television documentary by public television science producer Gary Hochman, who previously produced the documentary “Ancient Refuge in the Holy Land” for NOVA, about the University of Hartford's excavations at the Cave of Letters in Israel. In addition, Readers Digest sent a writer, Leonard Felsen, to cover the work for an upcoming article.

The discoveries from the Sobibor excavations project were featured in Dziennik, one of the largest newspapers in Poland, on July 23. Avi Patt, Feltman Professor of Modern Jewish History at the University of Hartford, was featured in the photo published in the newspaper, detailing the ground-breaking new technologies used in the project. A television crew of Polish Television (TVP in Lublin) filmed interviews with the group, and Kol Poland, a radio station, interviewed Yoram Haimi in Warsaw about the project.

Haimi will present the findings from the excavations project at a conference at the University of Hartford on Sunday, Oct. 26, in Wilde Auditorium, starting at 1:30 p.m. At the conference, Freund and Patt will present papers, “From Sinai to Sobibor—Jewish Rebels and Archaeology” and “The Legacy of Sobibor in the History of the Holocaust.”

The sophisticated equipment for the project is on loan from Worley Parsons International in Calgary, Canada. Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen, geophysicists from Worley Parsons, one of the largest gas and oil research firms in the world, did their research under the auspices of the Greenberg Center. This is the fifth time the company has loaned equipment and geophysicists to the Greenberg Center's archaeological projects.

Other sponsors include: William and Judith Freund of Sarasota, Fla., for the geophysics project and the conference; the Pritzker Foundation for the excavations; and Targum Shelishi for the documentary project.

BTW Lamprecht, why hasn't this crew gone to Treblinka and tried to find what you claim Krege found?

If Krege can find soil disturbances, then this crew should be able to find it also, wouldn't you agree?

So what are they waiting for Lamprecht?

What are they afraid of?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:35 am)

You forgot to answer this Lamprecht

BTW Lamprecht, why hasn't this crew gone to Treblinka and tried to find what you claim Krege found?

If Krege can find soil disturbances, then this crew should be able to find it also, wouldn't you agree?

So what are they waiting for Lamprecht?

What are they afraid of?

Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 4 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am)

You asked an almost identical question in the 30q's thread.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 pm)

Lamprecht

You asked an almost identical question in the 30q's thread.

That's because you keep dodging questions.

Why hasn't this crew gone to Treblinka and tried to find what you claim Krege found?

Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lamprecht » 9 years 4 months ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 pm)

Pepper said:
Why hasn't this crew gone to Treblinka and tried to find what you claim Krege found?
What exactly did I claim? I did not say Krege found even one body, I just said he found soil disturbances (And according to the image, which you pointed out has questionable origin) and, according to another image I found, it looks slightly similar to an image labeled "Grave" though the image couldn't be found on the website sourced, so I questioned the authenticity of the "grave" labels.

I'm sure they could, but I'm also sure they won't even attempt it.
Why should they? They have lying witnesses they can use as "Proof" that will be enough for 99% of the west. Why should they care about what that fraction of a percent finds and concludes?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Drew J » 9 years 4 months ago (Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 am)

Comes from this topic
This Little Drew J freak seems to be really pissed about me.
h ttp://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/7958

IT's after his second long reponse to me which I just dealt with in BELIEVER TACTICS.

whodareswings #15
Roberto, weren't you going to Treblinka, or Belzec or somewhere yourself last summer (2009) to participate in a dig? You'd won or been rewarded with an invitation. What happened?

Roberto #16
Sobibor, dig still waiting for authorization from Polish government who for some reason keep dragging their heels, and that despite intervention by the Dutch and Israeli governments. As concerns the mass grave areas it will probably be more GPR scanning than digging, so as not to offend the sensibilities of Rabbi Schudrich and other Orthodox blackcoats. But if Gerdes were not too much a coward and hoaxer to accept reasonable standards of evidence (e.g. as applied by US court of justice), no dig would be necessary to claim the reward.

Says it all doesn't it. Poland isn't too eager to let the proof out. So maybe he won't get access to those archives he talked about in BELIVER TACTICS as you will see. Plus, didn't Pepper and I already expose on this board that the Jews contradicted themselves when they brought up religious reasons for restrictive research on some camps but they didn't seem to give a damn when it came to Babi Yar?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 4 months ago (Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:12 pm)

for some reason keep dragging their heels

I wonder why?

if Gerdes would accept reasonable standards of evidence, no dig would be necessary to claim the reward.

So mullankemp admits that he understands completely what standards it is that nafcash would accept as evidence.

What a liar.

What a cowrard.

Drew

Says it all doesn't it.

Yes it does.

Drew

didn't Pepper and I already expose on this board that the Jews contradicted themselves when they brought up religious reasons for restrictive research on some camps but they didn't seem to give a damn when it came to Babi Yar?

Yes we did.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”