Holocaust black box should be opened - Ahmadinejad

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm)

The President of Iran has posted on his website: http://www.president.ir/en/?ArtID=17832
Holocaust black box should be opened.

He begins by asking: "“Our call over the past four years has been if the Holocaust claimed by the Zionist regime and its allies is true, why they (Zionists and westerners) do not allow any research on it?”

And that should pretty much be the end of the matter. It is for me. It's as far as I can ever get nowadays. I'm not interested in fables about gas chambers and soap and big numbers. What I'm interested in is being able to research and discuss it. What I'm interested in, is being able to say 'the holocaust is bull-shit' and not go to jail.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said here Friday that the Holocaust black box should be opened.
Addressing Tehrani Friday prayers worshipers as pre-sermon lecturer, President Ahmadinejad said, “Our call over the past four years has been if the Holocaust claimed by the Zionist regime and its allies is true, why they (Zionists and westerners) do not allow any research on it?”

President Ahmadinejad said research on everything is free but Holocaust is the key to a sealed fact and black box.

He went on questioning, “When the event is so much important for which a land is occupied, such a war is waged, millions of people are killed, injured and made homeless, thousands of families are ruined and the Middle East is kept under the shadow of insecurity, why the black box should not be decoded so that facts and realities are revealed to all?”

He said Palestine is still the most important issue of the world of Islam. “We do believe that if war is waged in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is because of Zionists’ provocation. If Sudan is suppressed it is because of Zionists’ temptations. Zionists are behind all the conspiracies of the arrogance and colonialism. They do not allow the main factor of excuses for Palestine occupation be examined and surveyed.”

He added, "The pretext for establishing the Zionist regime is a lie; a lie which relies on an unreliable claim, a mythical claim, and the occupation of Palestine has nothing to do with the Holocaust."

The Iranian Chief Executive said Iranian nation once again announced today that are standing firm in defense of Islamic Revolution aspirations and of the late Imam Khomeini.

He said Iranian nation will never lay down the flag of dignity, pride and freedom loving.

He then noted that the World Quds Day marks unity of Iranian nation and the world Muslims.

President Ahmadinejad said the World Quds Day is the day of unity of the community of human beings against the corrupt and tyrannical powers.

What is the 'sealed fact', the President says the hoax is key to?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

StuDewan

Re: Holocaust black box should be opened - Ahmadinejad

Postby StuDewan » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:24 am)

Netanyahu responded Ahmadinejad's U.N. speech with "German documents charting the extermination of Jews in concentration camps"

does anybody know which document is that?

Stu

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:48 pm)

This is the letter of Heydrich to Luther with the "Wannsee protocol".
A real good proof for the Holocau$t. :lol:

http://www.ghwk.de/LutherKudamm.jpg

"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:16 pm)

I read Netanyahu's speech at the UN, following Ahmadinejad, and I think he is losing his mind in the face of criticism of Israel by the UN over the recent attacks in Gaza.

In order to reassert the story of the Holocaust Netanyahu waved one document at the audience saying it represented the plan from the Wannsee conference to exterminate the Jewish people; he waved another document at the audience saying it represented the original construction plans for Auschwitz-Birkenau where one million Jews were murdered.

A person can visit Auschwitz today and does not have to rely on a blueprint to decide if the camp was laid out as an extermination factory; according to David Cole, the camp was not designed for this purpose.

As for the Wannsee conference, it does not support the Holocaust story, but supports the belief that Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor were transit camps.

From the copy I read (American version presented at Nurenberg trials) the plan was to evacuate the Jews, not exterminate the Jews. The document states that it was especially urgent to evacuate the Jews, numbering about 2,500,000, from the General Government, as they were a source of chaos. Soon after the Wannsee conference, the camps of Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor, appeared, situated right on the eastern border of the General Government. By 1942 the Nazis controlled eastern Poland and the Ukraine, and lands further east, so that there was room for the Jews in the East, and it makes sense that the camps on the border were train stops on the way East.

Arsènelupin

Postby Arsènelupin » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:40 pm)

So, when one of the most representative people of jewish community in the world tries to defend official history about european jews during WWII, he exhibits nothing else but to documents (Wannsee protocol and Auschwitz plan) wich don't prove nazis ever planed or ordered any genocide.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm)

I thought the same about Netanyahu - that he was relying on holocaust "buzz" words that the people in the West would know - and he was seriously off his game.

Ahmadinejad, in contrast, appeared thoughtful - opening his speech with a prayer, thanking his hosts, asserting that the values of Muslims are profound and most concerned with human happeness; that the West is forcing its values onto Arabs.

On the subject of the Wannsee conference, in my opinion it was a plan to evacuate the Jews which came about following the Nazi conquest of East Poland, the Ukraine and parts of the Soviet Union. In 1941 the Soviets planned and executed a deportion of over 700,000 Volga Germans out of their homes and eastward into Kazakstan (from wikipedia). Their chance of survival was not good. This must have been as depressing scene as the evacuation of the Jews from Eastern Europe. So the Jews were not so unique in their suffering.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm)

Arsènelupin wrote:So, when one of the most representative people of jewish community in the world tries to defend official history about european jews during WWII, he exhibits nothing else but to documents (Wannsee protocol and Auschwitz plan) wich don't prove nazis ever planed or ordered any genocide.

I doubt most believers have a clue what the documents really are, much less care to learn what's in them.

Arsènelupin

Postby Arsènelupin » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 am)

Mojo, you are right, about common believers, but everybody among official historians knows these two documents don't prove anything, but deportation. Really, they don't have strongest evidences in their drawers ? So we see : they don't.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:02 am)

It would be nice to see Ahmadinejad call Netanyahu out on the documents.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 am)

Is it possible to see the entire letter? Translated? And to know the context, that is, when and why it was sent?

Answering my own question - a translation, and considerable context, can be found by the usual expedient of googling, in this case -letter from heydrich to luther-

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 am)

SevenUp wrote:Is it possible to see the entire letter? Translated? And to know the context, that is, when and why it was sent?

Answering my own question - a translation, and considerable context, can be found by the usual expedient of googling, in this case -letter from heydrich to luther-
I think this is it:
http://www.ghwk.de/engl/february-26-1942.htm

See more info:
http://www.codoh.com/found/fndwannsee.html
Read section 3.3 The Accompanying Letter
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 2 weeks ago (Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:21 pm)

I read the Ney article, and I also found the following commentary at ...

http://www.newp.org/holohoax101/holohoax103.htm

Ahmadinejad versus Netanyahu
President Ahmadinejad of Iran addressed the UN Assembly, saying “Our call over the past four years has been if the Holocaust claimed by the Netanyahu with Wannsee protocols Zionist regime and its allies is true, why they (Zionists and westerners) do not allow any research on it? When the event is so much important for which a land is occupied, such a war is waged, millions of people are killed, injured and made homeless, thousands of families are ruined and the Middle East is kept under the shadow of insecurity, why the black box should not be decoded so that facts and realities are revealed to all?”

Benjamin Netanyahu responded to Ahmadinejad's speech, waving "German documents charting the extermination of Jews in concentration camps." The document he is holding consists of a copy of a letter from Reinhard Heydrich to Martin Luther, which contained a copy of the Wannsee protocol.

The 'Wannsee protocol' is not a protocol at all, it is the minutes of a meeting held at the Berlin suburb Wannsee. The translated text can be seen here http://prorev.com/wannsee.htm. The fifteen page document summarizes the forced emigration program that had existed to that time and the difficulties encountered, this leads to

"III.
Another possible solution of the problem has now taken the place of emigration, i.e. the evacuation of the Jews to the East, provided that the Führer gives the appropriate approval in advance.

These actions are, however, only to be considered provisional, but practical experience is already being collected which is of the greatest importance in relation to the future final solution of the Jewish question.

In the course of the practical execution of the final solution, Europe will be combed through from west to east. Germany proper, including the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, will have to be handled first due to the housing problem and additional social and political necessities.

The evacuated Jews will first be sent, group by group, to so-called transit ghettos, from which they will be transported to the East.

SS-Obergruppenführer Heydrich went on to say that an important prerequisite for the evacuation as such is the exact definition of the persons involved.

It is not intended to evacuate Jews over 65 years old, but to send them to an old-age ghetto - Theresienstadt is being considered for this purpose
."

This is a fair description of the Nazis plan to get the Jews out of Europe. Netanyahu's statement that the document charts the extermination of Jews in concentration camps is pure phantasmagoria.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 2 days ago (Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:47 pm)

I'm not interested in 'debate' as such, but am interested in proselytizing, so to speak, and I think perhaps fence sitters may visit the skeptics forum on the subject of holohoax denial, so, I joined the forum and posted the above commentary on Netanyahu vs. Ahmadinstejad at the UN. The post stayed up all of two hours. Then, having just joined and having made one post, I was permanently banned. There are apparently limits to the skepticism at the skeptics forum !

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 day ago (Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:50 pm)

"There are apparently limits to the skepticism at the skeptics forum!"

Tell me about it SevenUp. I was going along ok, until I got banned for a scripture.

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. 2Jn 1:10

That scripture is racist, anti-semetic, and hateful to Jews ... apparently.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

wtfhappenedtohess

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 1 decade 1 day ago (Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:01 am)

kiwichap, do you know of a website that offers 100% translations of Ahmadinejad's speeches?

president.ir only gives tiny excerpts.

I really don't trust western media these days, i'd love to hear the story straight from his mouth and in full.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”