Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 7 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am)

OK, the first thing that needs to be said here is that the following applies to Roberto Muehlenkamp ONLY, so it will not show up on the http://www.nafcash.com/ web page.

If Muehlenkamp feels the need to verify that this is in fact The National Association of Forensic Historians official stance on this matter, all he has to do is email me for official confirmation / documentation.

Muehlenkamp:

Gerdes removed Belzec and Chelmno, apparently after taking a look at what the evidence submitted via SKEPTIC magazine might be. Gerdes [should] have frozen the challenge as it was on the day I stated my acceptance. The main reason why I have not yet claimed the reward is Gerdes persistently refused to state what evidence he would accept as proof meeting the requirements for claiming the reward.

Of course, all the above statements made by Muehlenkamp are blatant, shameless lies. However, the NAFH will address Muehlenkamp’s baseless accusations and make his wish come true.

Everything will be the same as is currently expressly stated on the http://www.nafcash.com/ website, with these exceptions:

He can use either Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka in his attempt at becoming an eligible claimant to The National Association of Forensic Historians - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge - reward offer of $100,000.00.

He must locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just ONE percent of the alleged mass murder.

He can choose Skeptic OR Archaeology magazines for his submittal for publication of his proof.

The amount of human remains that he will need to prove currently exists in his chosen grave at his chosen camp is expressly quantified as follows:

Belzec: 24,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 190,000 teeth.

Chelmno: 13,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 100,000 teeth.

Sobibor: 10,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 80,000 teeth.

Treblinka: 35,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 270,000 teeth.

Now that the NAFH has made Muehlenkamp’s wish come true, any further requests he has for changes, including lowering the - just one percent - requirement, in order to be considered, will have to be politely asked for by Muehlenkamp on his HC blog with the following headline:

Dear NAFH / Greg Gerdes, would you please make The Final Solution Forensic Challenge easier for me by

Now let’s sit back and watch the freak squirm.

Drew J
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno

Postby Drew J » 9 years 7 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 pm)

If I can recall correctly, Muehlenkamp said that regarding post 777 of his vnn thread, he submitted evidence on four reinhardt camps for the nafcash challenge. Then a few days later, two weeks according to Roberto, Belzec and Krege was removed from nafcash website because according to Roberto, Krege either found evidence of soil disturbance at Treblinka. I went over this in THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR ME [MAYBE NOT].

Then the issue of that one image that supposedly was from Krege inspired me and others on this board to start contacting people trying to figure out where that damn picture came from. Ivring? IHR? Krege himself? As I said, details are in THCFM. They may also be in the 30 Treblinka questions thread.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 pm)

Gerdes

Ha! Oh yes, watching “the freak” squirm will a fine show indeed.

Drew

If I can recall correctly, Muehlenkamp said he submitted evidence on four reinhardt camps for the nafcash challenge.

Well, that doesn't make any sense, but if he did submit his "proof" for publication, it means it was rejected. It also means that Muehlenkamp told yet another lie because he was saying that he didn't know what proof to submit, which of course is yet another lie that has been exposed on many other threads.

But the bottom line is this:

Muehlenkamp

I accepted the challenge more than a year ago, on 12 July 2008.

And now he's run out of excuses.

Or has he?

I wonder what excuse he's going to come up with next?

But his "main" excuse (which was of course a lie), has now been addressed, as were his other lame excuses.

So we sit back and enjoy watching "the freak" squirm.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:21 pm)

So now mullencamp is running away from the challenge he accepted a year ago AND the 30 (27) Treblinka questions.

The beauty of it is, he can run, but he can't hide.

mullencamp

I accepted the challenge more than a year ago, on 12 July 2008.

So help me with my math roberto, just how many months is it now that you've been running away from The Final Solution Forensic Challenge?

Let's not forget, in reality, he's been running away for over 5 years.

That's how long I think nafcash has been challenging the jews.

So far, mullencamp is the only jew who has pretended to accept the challenge, but he's been full of excuses ever since.

Remember roberto, your next excuse has to be preceded by:

Dear NAFH / Greg Gerdes, would you please make The Final Solution Forensic Challenge easier for me by…

A fine show coming up indeed.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 pm)

Mulenkamp

I’m doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I don’t get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, that’s fine. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research. As you well know the money issue is secondary to me. As you well know, I’m not trying to change anything to my liking. What I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge. And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment, that’s fine.

Well, if money isn't an issue with him, and all his other lame excuses have been exposed as lies and rendered moot, there's only two question I have for "the freak:"

What is he waiting for?

What is he afraid of?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:51 pm)

You may not be aware that Mulenkamp accepted The Final Solution Forensic Challenge. His failure to submit his evidence to the required magazines is curious, surely? He has the perfect stage and he's had enough time. The idea that he doesn't submit his evidence, simply because he doesn't feel like it is absurd.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:20 pm)

Muehlenkamp:

“The issue is not what you require to be proven but what you accept as proof of what you require to be proven”

The proof that the NAFH will accept as proof of what we require to be proven is that proof which has been

#1 – Published in “skeptic” magazine

AND that which

#2 – Stands up to skeptical inquiry

AND that which

#3 – Stands up to the scientific method

And thusly, that proof which

#4 – Has been proven to have proved the tangible physical evidence we require to have been proven

All claims of proof will have to be investigated and verified as legitimate, and you have been told this. And since it is impossible to say that something that we have never seen will stand up to skeptical inquiry and the scientific method, no determination can be made about what we can or cannot accept unless and until it’s been published. Of course, you know all this for a fact because it’s been told to you many times. You have also been told many times that we will consider anything and everything that is published in “skeptic” magazine. (Do you deny that you have been told the above information before? Go ahead and try to deny it - make my day.)

Publication is step one.

Remember, anytime after step one where you feel that you have been unjustly denied the reward money, you are free to take this issue to a “U.S. court of justice” and try your luck there. (That is why all supporters of The Final Solution Forensic Challenge are required to sign legally binding contracts and be legal residents of the U.S.) That’s the standard of evidence that you want applied to this issue, isn’t it? So why not take it there? You’re not afraid of taking things to that level, are you coward? You’re not afraid of “U.S. courts of justice,” are you? (Don’t you feel lucky, punk? We do.) We would love to see this go to that level. (And wouldn’t you just love to be the next Mel Mermelstein?)

So what’s wrong Muehlenkamp; don’t you think that you could find yourself a good jooish attorney for a case like this? Just think how many jooz would come out of the wood-work to help you with this, legally and financially. Or are you afraid that your “proof” won’t even get past that fraudulent rag “skeptic” magazine and its equally fraudulent owner Michael “flim-flam” Shermer? (That’s what you’re really afraid of here, isn’t it?)

This case could easily be taken to court if you can only get over the “skeptic” magazine hurdle. If having this case heard in court is what you want so badly, then get the ball rolling, coward. We dare you. (Your “proof” can get over the “skeptic” magazine hurdle, can’t it Muehlenkamp?) Didn’t you want to “show the world” what you were “proving” about the Reinhardt camps? (You’re showing the world alright, what a lying coward you are.)

What the lying coward Muehlenkamp is trying to hide behind is a mealy-mouthed claim that he doesn’t understand what kind of documentation the NAFH will accept as proof. He knows for a fact that The Final Solution Forensic Challenge requires the physical quantification of a graves dimensions and a minimum amount of its contents. And he knows for a fact the EXACT kind and EXACT amount of evidence that has to be physically quantified from the grave. So his latest ploy is to pretend that he has no idea how one would go about adequately documenting said physical quantification necessary to meet the NAFH’s standards of evidence.

Understanding what “standards of evidence” the NAFH will accept as proof is as easy to understand as being asked to physically quantify the number of coins you claim to have in your pocket. What if we asked for proof of just 10 femur bones from one grave? Would Muelenkamp be able to understand that challenge and be able to figure out what we would accept as proof? Only a mentally ill, emotionally disturbed pathological liar could pretend that they are unaware of how to go about properly documenting such a simple and explicitly explained challenge as The Final Solution Forensic Challenge.

Remember, we’re talking about locating and proving the tangible physical evidence that is claimed to exist in a precisely known area and the unimpeachable documentation of the quantification of that tangible physical evidence. (EXACTLY like what was allegedly done at Chelmno.) Do you know how to count Muelenkamp? Do know how to use a shovel? Do you know how to use a scale? Do you know how to use a camera? If you do, then you have all the requisite skills. And if you do, then go and physically locate and quantify that which is required to lay claim to the reward money all the while documenting it so thoroughly that your claim cannot be reasonably denied. (If you need to borrow the three tools necessary, just let us know and we will set you up.)

Pretending to not understand how to properly document the discovery of a mass grave and the quantification of its contents in this day and age of modern crime scene / forensic investigation techniques is one of the most laughable things I’ve ever heard. (But your performance is most entertaining Muehlnekamp; I almost hate writing this because it just might result in your putting an end to your charade, and I would really miss all the good yucks.)

Just imagine, Muehlenkamp has been dodging the challenge for all these months on the pretext that he doesn’t know how to count, or use a shovel, scale or camera. And all his other excuses about not being able to actually understand and / or meet the requirements of The Final Solution Forensic Challenge prove to be fraudulent the second you research his past statements and look at the claims being made about Chelmno. (See: Nick does Chelmno - on the rodoh forum for example.)

One thing to keep in mind Muehlenkamp, the evidence that is published in “skeptic” magazine will be judged not only on what it includes, but also on what it excludes. My advice to you is, strive for complete and irrefutable documentation and total transparency. If you “do it right,” there will be nothing for you to worry about; so do it right. Over engineer your submittal. Document your findings so thoroughly that the NAFH would be foolish to deny your claim to the reward money. Document your discovery as if you wanted to “prove to the world” once and for all that there really were holocausts within the holocaust at the Reinhardt camps. Document it so utterly well that it simply cannot be denied, using any and every modern forensic science / crime scene investigation tool / technique that you can possibly think of. Strive to cover every base, cross every T and dot every I. Avoid any and all situations that would call into question the legitimacy of your submittal / investigation. (I.e. – don’t pull another Shermer.) Avoid like the plague any and all situations that could even hint at fraud. Document it better than the Germans documented the Katyn holocaust. Be as transparent with your investigation as the Germans were while investigating the Katyn holocaust. Invite more people from around the world to witness your investigation that the Germans did while investigating the Katyn holocaust.

Document it as if there is a billion dollars on the line rather than just $100,000.00.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm)

Here is all the proof that one needs to know and understand what a pathetic liar Muehlenkamp is and how he has known for ages EXACTLY what the NAFH would accept as evidence. Please notice how he uses the word “documentation” and how extensive it should be. His words are quiet similar to my recent suggestions.

First, my VNN post #554:

“I can't make a determination on your "scientifically sound and reasonable documentation" until after it is published in said magazines. All your questions should be addressed to the editors of said magazines. But if you're so sure that you've compiled enough "scientifically sound and reasonable documentation," then what are you and your fellow funny boy freaks waiting for Roberta?”

Muehlenkamp’s VNN post #566:

“So you’re saying that you cannot tell us, until it is published in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, whether documentation of the type mentioned below… would satisfy your challenge requirements? By reasonable standards of evidence it would be sufficient to refer to all the documentary, physical and eyewitness evidence that proves mass murder at all and any of the camps in question… But we’re not talking about reasonable standards here. We’re talking about the unreasonable standards of Mr. Gerdes, who wants to see specific evidentiary documentation about the "exact" location of a specific mass grave, the "exact" dimensions of that mass grave and the contents of that specific mass grave in terms of human remains… Now, assuming I published documentation of the kind described in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, how do I know that Gerdes will even look at the contents of this documentation and tell me whether or not those contents meet the requirements for his reward? How do I know he’s not simply going to say, "No, that’s not the kind of documentation I wanted to see… But OK… I’ll do exactly what he suggests. I’ll try to put together documentation that I think must be reasonably accepted as proof of Gerdes’ requirements (of course I nowhere said that I have all this documentation available already, unlike lying Gerdes is now trying to believe) and to have it published in either SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine. I have no idea how long it will take me to do that, assuming I can put together the time and money required, obtain the permissions necessary to conduct archeological investigations and find archeologists and forensic experts to prepare the reports, drawings and other elements I described. When I have gathered all this documentation and succeeded in having it published in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine – that should be the least of problems, as either of them will probably be crazy for such documentation – , I shall report back and claim the reward. And if Gerdes should then refuse to pay it, we shall see what a court of law says about whether or not the documentation presented complies with Gerdes’ challenge requirements.”

Now my VNN post #615:

“Again Roberto Muehlenkamp / Guadalupe Salcedo, EVERYTHING needed to understand EXACTLY what is required to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward can be found on the nafcash website and the bonus reward is what I have laid out below. Nothing could be simpler than understanding what the terms and conditions are to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter them… Nafcash reserves the right to make additions, deletions and/or modifications to any challenge it offers at any time, as long as those additions, deletions and/or modifications don't alter in any way the original contractual agreement between nafcash and the supporters of the challenge reward or the fundamental requirements of laying claim to the reward offered. All additions, deletions and/or modifications must comply and be in complete accordance with the contracts fundamental nature, so any additions, deletions and/or modifications cannot and will not alter the fundamental nature of the contracts ALREADY SIGNED by the supporters of the challenge reward. Because all contracts entered into (in order to be legally binding) by nafcash and the supporters of its challenges are perishable, no monetary amount can be "locked in" unless and until the claimant to the challenge reward has met the EXPRESSED requirement of having the required proof published in the required publications. (Skeptic and/or Archaeology magazines.) Whatever amount is being offered by nafcash ON THE DAY OF PUBLICATION is the amount that becomes "locked in." And on that day, one meets the requirement as to becoming a CLAIMANT only. No guarantee has ever been expressed or implied by nafcash that by meeting the requirements to become a claimant automatically entitles said claimant to the reward, and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact. It' appears, through either sheer stupidity and/or mental illness, that certain people think that they can alter nafcash's contractual agreements with its supporters by simply wishing it were so. I'm sorry if I’ve burst your Alice in Wonderland bubble "Guadalupe"... please take the time to read and understand the nafcash site, as the requirements for becoming a claimant to the reward offered have been so simplified and made so easy to understand, that even a retarded child could understand them. So I must conclude that you have either not taken the time and effort to read and understand the nafcash site, or you have the mental capacity of a retarded child.”

Muehlenkamp’s VNN post #648:

“Then let's make that a potential applicant, to satisfy Gerdes' hair-splitting. My point remains the same: even after submitting proof that meets the challenge requirements, one is not legally entitled to get the reward, right? Submitting proof that meets the requirements, by publishing it in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine, does not guarantee that you get the reward. You may get it, or you may not… What happens then?.. Then I might consider opening a lawsuit and having a court of law decide whether or not the requirements of the challenge have been objectively met by the proof published in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine.”

Muehlenkamp’s VNN post #668:

“Let's assume I have published proof objectively meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC or ARCHAEOLOGY magazine and am therefore entitled to lay claim to the reward. I then submit my evidence to the consideration of NAFCASH. I send them all reports by archeologists or forensic experts, drawings, photos, video clips, GPR surveys etc. that I have collected, together with a letter formally requesting payment of the reward to a given account. The elements I submit meet the challenge requirements, i.e.… they prove beyond a reasonable doubt the exact location and exact dimensions of a given mass grave at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka and that this grave contains human remains corresponding to at least 1 % of the estimated number of victims of these camps according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust. With that submittal, I shall have a legally valid and enforceable claim to the reward. The association NAFCASH, validly represented by Mr. Greg Gerdes, and the supporters XYZ of the NAFCASH challenge, undertake the legally binding commitment that, in case the conditions described in the previous two paragraphs are met, they will pay me the net amount of 100,000 US dollars. The association NAFCASH and each of the challenge supporters shall be jointly and severally liable to this effect. The implications of this legally binding commitment are that, if NAFCASH and the challenge supporters should fail to pay the reward, despite all conditions for payment having been complied with…, I can sue them or any of them (as they are jointly and severally liable) before a competent court of law and obtain from that court of law an award whereby the respondent or respondents must pay, lest a court executor pawns their assets and sells them in an auction to the extent required for satisfying my claim. Is the above correct, Mr. Gerdes?”

YES IT IS ROBERTO.

As I told you in my VNN post #688:

“Roberta, by having your alleged "proof" published in "Skeptic" or Archaeology magazines, you will have completed the vetting process, and can then submit said published material / "proof" to nafcash for consideration for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward. Now, once the previously mentioned published / vetted material is presented, nafcash will then have to make a determination as to whether or not the submitted material actually meets the requirements for the claimant to receive the reward. And if it does, you will be declared the recipient of said reward. Put simply, the presented material will have to be authenticated and validated before any determination / declaration can be made. Once all requirements have been met and Greg Gerdes (the executor of nafcash's - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE) has officially declared that the submitted material has been authenticated and validated as legitimate proof and has met all requirements - expressed and implied, then, and only then, will the supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE be notified that they have 30 days to pay the declared recipient the monetary amount they are legally bound to pay as is stipulated in their contracts. All contracts will then be turned over to the reward recipient to ensure payment. If the reward claimant feels that they have been unjustly denied, or if a reward recipient does not receive the promised money, then of course that claimant / recipient has at their disposal the U.S. court system and the myriad jews who infest it to help them get relief.”

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm)

mulenkamp

Gerdes should have frozen the challenge as it was on the day I stated my acceptance

mulenkamp (After nafcash jammed him by giving him what he wanted)

I accepted this challenge in a previous version... As to Gerdes offer for my humble person only, he can stick it up his ass. I don't want any privileges from the chimp, and I don't want to be treated any differently from any other applicant. What I want, and this I expressed in my blog The Old Chimp and his Apprentice, is that the standards of evidence to be applied be made clear to all applicants. It doesn't matter a fucking thing whether the amount of human remains that must be proven is one tenth of one percent or one percent or ten percent. What matters is what will be accepted as evidence to prove whatever amounts of human remains must be proven to claim the reward money.

Thus I insisted and continue insisting that Gerdes put this statement on the NAFH website in big bold letters:

"In order to claim the reward, the applicant must submit evidence that would be considered by a US court of justice duly applying the pertinent rules of evidence as proving beyond a reasonable doubt the location and contents of at least one mass grave at Treblinka or Sobibor containing human remains that correspond to at least one tenth of one per cent of the amount of bones, bone fragments, teeth, ashes or other human remains that can be reasonably expected to lie in the soil of the respective former camp if a minimum of between 700,000 and 800,000 Jews were killed at Treblinka and between 150,000 and 250,000 Jews were killed at Sobibor."

Can you believe the insanity?

After insisting that the challenge be the way it was when he "joined" the challenge, he then "insists" that changes be made that weren’t in the challenge when he "joined."

And can you imagine? He's trying to dictate to nafcash what they should accept as proof!

What's he going to do next? Demand from the Powerball jackpot what the numbers drawn in this Saturday’s drawing will be?

And after not being able to prove just 1/10 of 1%, he's now "insisting" that the requirements be changed to 100%!

I wonder what color the sky is in mulenkamps in holohoaxland is.

Apparently, mulenkamp conveniently forgot about this:

I’m not trying to change anything to my liking. What I’m showing the world is that I’m willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge. I don't want any privileges and I don't want to be treated any differently from any other applicant.

So "insisting" that changes be made that he knows nafash can't make is "not trying to change anything to his liking?"

It's "showing the world is that he's willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge?"

It's "not wanting any privileges?"

It's "not wanting to be treated any differently from any other applicant?"

That would be potential applicant nut job.

mulenkamp:

But OK, I’ll do exactly what he suggests. I’ll try to put together documentation that I think must be reasonably accepted as proof of Gerdes’ requirements

So what is the coward waiting for?

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 pm)

“Again Roberto Muehlenkamp / Guadalupe Salcedo, EVERYTHING needed to understand EXACTLY what is required to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward can be found on the nafcash website. Nothing could be simpler than understanding what the terms and conditions are to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter them… Nafcash reserves the right to make additions, deletions and/or modifications to any challenge it offers at any time, as long as those additions, deletions and/or modifications don't alter in any way the original contractual agreement between nafcash and the supporters of the challenge reward or the fundamental requirements of laying claim to the reward offered. All additions, deletions and/or modifications must comply and be in complete accordance with the contracts fundamental nature, so any additions, deletions and/or modifications cannot and will not alter the fundamental nature of the contracts ALREADY SIGNED by the supporters of the challenge reward... and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact. It' appears, through either sheer stupidity and/or mental illness, that certain people think that they can alter nafcash's contractual agreements with its supporters by simply wishing it were so. I'm sorry if I’ve burst your Alice in Wonderland bubble "Guadalupe"... please take the time to read and understand the nafcash site, as the requirements for becoming a claimant to the reward offered have been so simplified and made so easy to understand, that even a retarded child could understand them. So I must conclude that you have either not taken the time and effort to read and understand the nafcash site, or you have the mental capacity of a retarded child.”

I must conclude the same thing.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm)

Gerdes

“Again Roberto Muehlenkamp / Guadalupe Salcedo, All additions, deletions and/or modifications must comply and be in complete accordance with the contracts fundamental nature, so any additions, deletions and/or modifications cannot and will not alter the fundamental nature of the contracts ALREADY SIGNED by the supporters of the challenge reward and no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact. It' appears, through either sheer stupidity and/or mental illness, that certain people think that they can alter nafcash's contractual agreements with its supporters by simply wishing it were so.”

muhlehkamp

Thus I insisted and continue insisting that Gerdes put this statement on the NAFH website in big bold letters:

"In order to claim the reward, the applicant must submit evidence that would be considered by a US court of justice duly applying the pertinent rules of evidence as proving beyond a reasonable doubt the location and contents of at least one mass grave at Treblinka or Sobibor containing human remains that correspond to at least one tenth of one per cent of the amount of bones, bone fragments, teeth, ashes or other human remains that can be reasonably expected to lie in the soil of the respective former camp if a minimum of between 700,000 and 800,000 Jews were killed at Treblinka and between 150,000 and 250,000 Jews were killed at Sobibor."

But Mr. Gerdes, Guadalupe "insists!"

Do you see what mulankamp is trying to do here?

He's counting on people's ignorance of how the nafcash site works, and he's counting on their being ignorant of the fact that he knows how the nafcash site works.

So he "insists" that Gerdes do something that he knows Greg can't do.

And did you catch "in big bold letters?"

LOL! What a child.

Gee, I wonder who Mr. Gerdes was referring to when he said

no amount of bazaar mental gymnastics by certain mentally ill people will alter this fact. It' appears, through either sheer stupidity and/or mental illness, that certain people think that they can alter nafcash's contractual agreements with its supporters by simply wishing it were so

Any ideas "Guadalupe?"

Now mulemkamp, I "insist" that you challenge me to accept a challenge in which I am free to determine what will be accepted as meeting your challenge requirements.

Did you hear me mulenkamp? I said

I INSIST!!!

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm)

Gerdes

Now that the NAFH has made Muehlenkamp’s wish come true, any further requests he has for changes, including lowering the - just one percent - requirement, in order to be considered, will have to be politely asked for by Muehlenkamp on his HC blog with the following headline:

Dear NAFH / Greg Gerdes, would you please make The Final Solution Forensic Challenge easier for me by

"The freak" is putting on a fine show over at rodoh.

Hilarious!

Hey robert, instead of jumping up and down screaming like an insane, juvenile chimp, why not do what nafcash requires of you and ask politely on your blog?

BTW, If it was up to me, I would "insist!" that it also be "in big bold letters."

LOL!

What's wrong robert, is the fact that you know that you can't get over the skeptic magazine hurdle driving you even crazier?

If proving just 1% was too hard for you to do, then why don't you accept nafcash's new challenge and give them the name of one child who was tore in half by a German with his bare hands?

Do you think you could get that over the skeptic magazine hurdle?

Bwa ha ha ha.

Pepper
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pepper » 9 years 7 months ago (Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:34 pm)

Gerdes

What the lying coward Muehlenkamp is trying to hide behind is a mealy-mouthed claim that he doesn’t understand what kind of documentation the NAFH will accept as proof. He knows for a fact that The Final Solution Forensic Challenge requires the physical quantification of a graves dimensions and a minimum amount of its contents. And he knows for a fact the EXACT kind and EXACT amount of evidence that has to be physically quantified from the grave. So his latest ploy is to pretend that he has no idea how one would go about adequately documenting said physical quantification necessary to meet the NAFH’s standards of evidence.

Understanding what “standards of evidence” the NAFH will accept as proof is as easy to understand as being asked to physically quantify the number of coins you claim to have in your pocket. Only a mentally ill, emotionally disturbed pathological liar could pretend that they are unaware of how to go about properly documenting such a simple and explicitly explained challenge as The Final Solution Forensic Challenge.

Well said Mr. Gerdes

Lying coward indeed.

No wonder rodoh dumped HC.

But roberts show sure is fun to watch.

(BTW, I currently have 93 cents and some lint in my right front pocket.)

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 6 months ago (Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm)

Selected gems from Muehlenkamp’s VNN posts regarding Belzec and Chelmno

# 1048

The "just to make it easier" nonsense is about the lamest excuse you could have come up with for having reduced a reward applicant’s chances by excluding Chelmno from the NAFCASH challenge… I can only see one reason for it: you got scared that the challenge might be met with evidence from Chelmno extermination camp.

And Dr. Nowak’s article about archaeological research at Chelmno, which I quoted from in my post # 1040, only reinforces my suspicion. For it shows that the exact location of the mass graves at Chelmno has been established. All that now needs to be done, for the purpose of qualifying for the NAFCASH challenge, is to quantify the remains inside one of them, or obtain information that may already exist about such quantification… The question about the amount of human remains in the mass graves located at Chelmno might be interesting if Chelmno were included in the NAFCASH challenge. I would then contact Dr. Nowak for information about the amount of human remains found in those mass graves.

So, when will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

# 1166

A lot of bullshit just to say "I'm so afraid of Belzec and Chelmno evidence that I don't dare to re-include it in the NAFCASH challenge".

And no, I don't think I won't be able to submit evidence meeting the challenge requirements from either Sobibor or Treblinka. It will just take a little longer. If you include Belzec and Chelmno, we won't have to wait until the SAP completes its works at Sobibor and/or Prof. Kola's report about his 2001 investigations are published. Didn't you say you were sick and tired of waiting, Gerdes?

# 1170

Make it $100,000.00 for proving the existence of just one mass grave at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka, Gerdes.

If you think you understand so well what "proof" means and that the published archaeological descriptions of mass graves at Belzec and Chelmno cannot be considered proof of these mass graves' locations, of their dimensions and/or of human contents far exceeding your "1 %", then what are you afraid of?

# 1174

If you're so sure of your case, Gerdes, if you think an archaeologist's description of his findings in a report is no proof but a mere allegation, then what's keeping you from re-including Belzec in the NAFCASH challenge? What are you afraid of?

If you think reasonable estimates based on an archaeologist's descriptions of physical findings and other evidence are not proof of a given minimum amount of human remains, then what's keeping you from re-including Belzec in the NAFCASH challenge? What are you afraid of, Mr. Gerdes?

I'm waiting for the stakes to rise to where I think they should be and for Gerdes to show some balls, for a change. I don't want him to get away cheaply.

Again, Gerdes, if you're so sure that what I have provided is not proof of human remains corresponding to a certain minimum number of dead bodies (you babble about 600, I estimated at least well over 12,000), then what's keeping you from re-including Belzec in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge? What are you afraid of, Mr. Gerdes?

Didn't you say you were sick and tired of waiting? Here's a way to shorten the waiting: re-include Chelmno and Belzec in the NAFCASH challenge. With Sobibor and Treblinka the end result will be the same, but it will take a little longer. So what are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?

# 1185

As to the money on the table: cut the crap, get yourself some balls, and make it $100,000 for proving the existence of just one mass grave at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just 1% of the mass murder at either place.

# 1203

Chelmno was part of the challenge when I joined it and had been part of the challenge for long before. All of a sudden – after I joined the challenge and tried to get Gerdes to define more precisely the challenge requirements and what he would accept as proof – it is “reserverd for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology Magazine”. Horseshit, Mr. Gerdes. What happened was that you discovered Lucja Nowak’s detailed description of the mass graves and other archaeological finds and got cold feet. Why don’t you just admit it?

Originally Posted by Gerdes
"BTW dull one, have you sent your "proof" to Archaeology Magazine yet?"

I will only do so when Belzec and AM are back in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge.

# 1209

Again, cut the crap, Mr. Gerdes. Chelmno was part of the challenge when I accepted it... Again, cut the crap. Belzec belongs in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge... The only reason why you took it out is because you are a miserable coward and got cold feet when I posted my draft of a specification of the challenge requirements and the proof that would be accepted as meeting those requirements, which was largely based on Prof. Kola’s Belzec report. You realized that this report alone might at least be considered proof of the exact location and dimensions of any given mass grave, if not also a basis for reasonably estimating a mass grave’s contents. And that’s why you took out Belzec and left only the two camps regarding which there is not yet an archaeologist’s detailed description of the mass graves and their contents, which are Sobibor and Treblinka.

In other words, you removed Belzec from the challenge to keep your money safe for as long as possible. So now you will put it back in, Mr. Gerdes.

# 1210

"$5,000.00 donated in her name to The Sobibor Archaeology Project for proving the existence of just 600 jews in Belzec's grave #10."

Make that “$100,000.00 for proving the existence of just one "huge mass grave" at Belzec that contains the remains of just 1% of the alleged mass murder (6,000)”, and we’re in business.

# 1226

If Gerdes is so convinced that an archaeologist’s description of his archaeological findings is not evidence but a mere allegation, what’s he waiting for to re-include Belzec in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge and thus increase that challenge’s publicity effect?

He obviously doesn’t believe his own bigmouthed babbling and is afraid that, if he should re-include Belzec in the NAFCASH challenge, he will soon have to put his money where his mouth is.

# 1244

"BTW folks, retardo's posting of the "drawings" of the alleged core samples was the reason why I was challenging her to show us just one tooth at Belzec. So now, all we're waiting for her to do is submit her "proof" to Archaeology magazine."

As soon as you have re-included Belzec in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge, and Archaeology magazine as a source of publication, I'll submit my proof of human remains corresponding to at least 6,000 dead bodies in a Belzec mass grave to Archaeology magazine.

Muehlenkamp’s record of stating unequivocally that he’s going to attempt to become an applicant to the NAFH’s - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge reward via Belzec or Chelmno, if only we would give him the chance, is clear as a bell.

Well Muehlenkamp, since we’ve already made your wish come true, the only two questions that remain are:

1 – What are you waiting for?

2 – What are you afraid of?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:59 pm)

Warheit:

The figure in your "Transportierung" line also include figures for the Chelmno camp ("durch die Lager im Warthegau..... 145 301 Juden"). Revisionists have largely ignored this camp.

So why then Warheit, do you and your buddies Terry and Muehlenkamp and all the other hoaxers, run away from any discussion about Chelmno?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”