Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 pm)

Let's see if Warheit will do Chelmno.

To keep things as simple as we can, we'll focus on just one of the alleged "huge mass graves" shown in this map of the Chelmno monument area (labeled #7):

http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/pi ... forest.jpg

Since it was admitted that no remains were found in "grave" #1, and "grave" #5 isn't even alleged to be a single grave - rather a series of 11 smaller pits, and since it wasn't even ascertained what the actual depth of "graves" 2 and 3 were, and since "grave" #4 is the alleged largest of all the alleged "graves," we will concentrate on just that one "grave," which, like I said - will make things much simpler.

So we're down to just one "grave" and we can now look at this "grave" #4 as an alleged holocaust within an alleged holocaust within the alleged holocaust. So, let's get going with our simplified challenge:

1 - Now Warheit, since the hoaxers are saying that this alleged "extensive" archaeological "dig" was ostensibly a crime scene investigation, then please tell us: For what purpose are crime scene investigations carried out?

2 - The remains of how many jews are claimed to currently exist in "grave" #4?

3 - How many total core samples were taken in "grave" #4?

4 - How many core samples that were taken from "grave" #4 contained human remains?

5 - Can you provide a photo of the contents from just one of these phantom "core samples" from "grave" #4 that shows so much as one single ounce of human remains?

YES or NO?

6 - How many "probing surveys" were allegedly made in "grave" #4?

7 - What were the dimensions of the alleged "probing surveys" that were allegedly dug in "grave" #4?

8 - In what form are the alleged remains of the phantom jews which are alleged to have been located in "grave" #4?

9 - Can you provide a photo of the contents allegedly uncovered by one of these alleged "probing surveys" allegedly dug in "grave" #4 that shows so much as one single ounce of human remains?

YES or NO?

10 - Can you prove that "grave" #4 currently contains the remains of at least 100 jews?

YES or NO?

What was the total quantity of the human remains allegedly located in "grave" #4 by the "real / full" archeological investigation that you claim was carried out:

11- In weight?

12 - In volume?

13 - How many teeth were found in "grave" #4 by this alleged "real / full" archeological investigation?

14 - Can you provide a photo of the alleged "archaeological investigation" actually in progress of "grave" #4?

YES or NO?

15 - Do you admit that this alleged "real / full" archaeolgical "dig" of Chelmno's alleged "huge mass graves" resulted in locating / proving the existence of the remains of less than 100 jews in alleged "grave" #1?

YES or NO?

Here is the so-called "proof" that has been presented for the alleged murder of tens and tens of thousands of jews:

The fourth grave - It is represented by a 140-metre-long wall. Located between the third and the fifth graves; its presumed location does not correspond with the actual location. The fundamental fourth grave is located between the wall of the fourth non-existent grave and covers the whole fifth grave. Its actual width equals 10 m, while its length is 182 m. It is filled with gray sandy soil mixed with inclusions of burn waste, ash and crushed bones.

If you believe that this so-called "proof" that is presented really is "proof" of the Chelmno "grave #4 holocaust," then it begs some additional questions. If you yourself were convicted for murdering one single jew based on the above "proof," would you:

17 - Want a new lawyer?

18 - Trial?

Seriously, if you really truely believe that this so-called "proof" that you presented really is "proof" of the Chelmno "grave #4 holocaust, then it also begs the question:

19 - Are you mentally ill or mentally retarded?

Come take your medicine Warhiet.

20 - What are you afraid of?

Looks like Nick isn't the only one running away from the chelmno questions. I found the following on the codoh site, under the title - Muehlenkamp does Belzec / Chelmno

Selected gems from Muehlenkamp's VNN posts regarding Chelmno

# 1048

The "just to make it easier" nonsense is about the lamest excuse you could have come up with for having reduced a reward applicant's chances by excluding Chelmno from the NAFCASH challenge… I can only see one reason for it: you got scared that the challenge might be met with evidence from Chelmno extermination camp.

And Dr. Nowak's article about archaeological research at Chelmno, which I quoted from in my post # 1040, only reinforces my suspicion. For it shows that the exact location of the mass graves at Chelmno has been established. All that now needs to be done, for the purpose of qualifying for the NAFCASH challenge, is to quantify the remains inside one of them, or obtain information that may already exist about such quantification… The question about the amount of human remains in the mass graves located at Chelmno might be interesting if Chelmno were included in the NAFCASH challenge. I would then contact Dr. Nowak for information about the amount of human remains found in those mass graves.

So, when will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

# 1166

A lot of bullshit just to say "I'm so afraid of Belzec and Chelmno evidence that I don't dare to re-include it in the NAFCASH challenge".

And no, I don't think I won't be able to submit evidence meeting the challenge requirements from either Sobibor or Treblinka. It will just take a little longer. If you include Belzec and Chelmno, we won't have to wait until the SAP completes its works at Sobibor and/or Prof. Kola's report about his 2001 investigations are published. Didn't you say you were sick and tired of waiting, Gerdes?

# 1170

Make it $100,000.00 for proving the existence of just one mass grave at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka, Gerdes.

If you think you understand so well what "proof" means and that the published archaeological descriptions of mass graves at Belzec and Chelmno cannot be considered proof of these mass graves' locations, of their dimensions and/or of human contents far exceeding your "1 %", then what are you afraid of?

# 1174

Didn't you say you were sick and tired of waiting? Here's a way to shorten the waiting: re-include Chelmno and Belzec in the NAFCASH challenge. With Sobibor and Treblinka the end result will be the same, but it will take a little longer. So what are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?

# 1185

As to the money on the table: cut the crap, get yourself some balls, and make it $100,000 for proving the existence of just one mass grave at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor or Treblinka that contains just 1% of the mass murder at either place.

# 1203

Chelmno was part of the challenge when I joined it and had been part of the challenge for long before. All of a sudden - after I joined the challenge and tried to get Gerdes to define more precisely the challenge requirements and what he would accept as proof - it is "reserverd for jew-lie Golden and Archaeology Magazine". Horseshit, Mr. Gerdes. What happened was that you discovered Lucja Nowak's detailed description of the mass graves and other archaeological finds and got cold feet. Why don't you just admit it?

# 1209

Again, cut the crap, Mr. Gerdes. Chelmno was part of the challenge when I accepted it... Again, cut the crap. Belzec belongs in the $100,000 NAFCASH challenge... The only reason why you took it out is because you are a miserable coward and got cold feet when I posted my draft of a specification of the challenge requirements and the proof that would be accepted as meeting those requirements, which was largely based on Prof. Kola's Belzec report. You realized that this report alone might at least be considered proof of the exact location and dimensions of any given mass grave, if not also a basis for reasonably estimating a mass grave's contents. And that's why you took out Belzec and left only the two camps regarding which there is not yet an archaeologist's detailed description of the mass graves and their contents, which are Sobibor and Treblinka.

Muehlenkamp's record of stating unequivocally that he's going to attempt to become an applicant to the NAFH's - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge reward via Chelmno, if only we would give him the chance, is clear as a bell.

Well Muehlenkamp, since we've already made your wish come true, the only two questions that remain are:

1 - What are you waiting for?

2 - What are you afraid of?

Warheit, why do you think that Muehlenkamp and Terry are so scared of these simple questions?

Do you think that they are running away from them for the same reasons you're running away from my questions to you about Treblinka?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm)

So I won't have to repeat the whole post, please go to the first post on this thread for the details. It started with this:

OK, the first thing that needs to be said here is that the following applies to Roberto Muehlenkamp ONLY, so it will not show up on the http://www.nafcash.com/ web page.

What I'm going to do now is opon up this special offer to nickterry, Jonathan Harrison, Sergey Romanov and Andrew Mathias as well as to Roberto.

The whole HC club.

Simple as that.

Any questions boys?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 8 months ago (Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm)

One other note.

There are no more exceptions / special considerations for any of the HC (holohoax charlatans) gang.

Since locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 % of the alleged mass murder was too hard for the HC (holohoax charlatans) gang, the bar has been lowered, AGAIN, to just 1 / 100 of 1 % for Belzec, Chelmno and Sobibor. (It's still 1 / 10 of 1 % for Treblinka.)

Is that still too high for you boys? If it is, remember, you can always ask politely on your HC (holohoax charlatans) website:

Dear NAFH / Greg Gerdes, 1 / 10 of 1 % and 1 / 100 of 1 % is too hard for us to prove. Would you please make The Final Solution Forensic Challenge easier for us by…

RM:

And Dr. Nowak's article about archaeological research at Chelmno, which I quoted from in my post # 1040, only reinforces my suspicion. For it shows that the exact location of the mass graves at Chelmno has been established. All that now needs to be done, for the purpose of qualifying for the NAFCASH challenge, is to quantify the remains inside one of them, or obtain information that may already exist about such quantification… The question about the amount of human remains in the mass graves located at Chelmno might be interesting if Chelmno were included in the NAFCASH challenge. I would then contact Dr. Nowak for information about the amount of human remains found in those mass graves.

So, when will you re-introduce Chelmno into the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes?

It's been a few months now bobo. The question is, when are you going to contact Nowak and get the "proof" needed to lay claim to - The Final Solution Forensic Challenge?

What's wrong, is 1 / 100 of 1 % too hard for you?

RM:

Didn't you say you were sick and tired of waiting? Here's a way to shorten the waiting: re-include Chelmno and Belzec in the NAFCASH challenge. With Sobibor and Treblinka the end result will be the same, but it will take a little longer. So what are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?

No, the question is, what are you waiting for Robert?

What are you afraid of?

Is 1 / 100 of 1 % too hard for you?

dejesus

Postby dejesus » 9 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm)

Muehlenkamp:

I accepted the challenge on 12 July 2008. The main reason why I have not yet claimed the reward is Gerdes persistently refused to state what evidence he would accept as proof meeting the requirements for claiming the reward. What I want is that the standards of evidence to be applied be made clear to all applicants.

Mmmmmm. Does this guy not know how to read? The following is taken dircectly from the NAFH's website

The rules for laying claim to - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM REWARD

The information in the following link will explain the incredibly easy process for laying claim to The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM reward money. Click HERE for details:

“For each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of at least 190 people (which is just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder as per sham “skeptical scholar” Shermer’s claims), $500.00 will be donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in the name of Michael Shermer AND $500.00 will be awarded to the person / group / organization/ school which provides the required proof. Just 190 people in each “huge mass grave” - Just 1 / 100 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder. To begin the two-part process of claiming the reward: First - the alleged proof that each alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 190 people must be posted on THIS FORUM. Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted proof meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof. So the total $54,000.00 reward amount offered via The Final Solution Forensic Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Michael Shermer himself. What will be accepted by The National Association of Forensic Historians TM for the purpose of claiming the reward, will be - anything that Shermer endorses as proof.”

See for yourself here: http://www.nafcash.com/

Looks like this guy has run out of excuses and has just ran away in shame.

What a coward.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 9 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 pm)

dejesus,
Please use your 1st forum name, which is Gerg Gerdes. Double registration is a no-no.
Mod3

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 pm)

I know that Nick Terry never acknowledged continued debate on this topic but did the infamous Roberto Muehlenkamp of http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... p?f=3&t=75 fame ever take on the Chelmno discussion with any level of clarity and cordiality?
Blog Buster!

Gawdzilla

Postby Gawdzilla » 7 years 4 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 am)

Blogbuster

I know that Nick Terry never acknowledged continued debate on this topic but did the infamous Roberto Muehlenkamp of http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... p?f=3&t=75 fame ever take on the Chelmno discussion with any level of clarity and cordiality?

Over on the SKEPTIC forum Roberto Muehlenkamp has claimed that he has proven that there are 5 mass graves at Chelmno that contain the remains of 119,717 bodies.

Roberto Muehlenkamp

As no whole corpses in the Chełmno mass graves have been reported, this is also the total number of victims whose remains can be proven to currently lie in the mass graves at Chełmno.

The numbers are the following:

Grave #_Number of victims whose remains currently lie in grave

1_4,445
2_19,610
3_15,353
4_20,074
5_60,235

Total_119,717

As far as I know no one has endorsed his claims.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”