Muehlenkamp and Mermelstein

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Muehlenkamp and Mermelstein

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:09 pm)

Apparently AHolland, there are those who disagree with your fantastic magically disappearing jooo theory:

(Reuters - 11/23/01) - Warsaw - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. (According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor.) “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay.” Archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 x 25 meters, the others 20 x 25 meters. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a former Polish foreign minister said - “It’s vital to gather evidence to refute the claim of those seeking to deny the Holocaust. The work will continue, we have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed.”

Your thoughts "qualified criminologist" AHolland?

Would you at least answer these questions AHolland:

Can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor - Yes or No?

Do you admit AHolland, that Andrzej Kola is a fraud and his alleged findings are a haox - Yes or No?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:36 pm)

Gosh it's going to be fun to see if AHolland is going to change his "magically disappearing jew" theory to the "because Andrzej Kola said so" theory.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:04 pm)

AHolland hasn't given a reason why that question remains unanswered and I would like and answer from him myself.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:46 pm)

Greg Gerdes, do you believe there were camps at Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec?

If so, were there also hundreds of thousands of people sent to these camps in 1942 and 1943?

Before the discussion focuses on mass murder, I believe it would be necessary to have your thoughts on these questions.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 pm)

Once it was Belsen and Dachau etc, (nope, no dead Jews or gas chambers there) that quickly changed to Auschwitz Birkenau (nope, no dead Jews or gas chambers there). Now we have Germany trying Demjanjuk re: Sobibor and Wahrheit wants to know about Treblinka, Belzec etc... Ya just gotta laugh.

Yeah, they are running outta death camps faster than the egg that's running down their faces. The holocaust will probably all boil down to Demjanjuk running someone over in his truck in 1947, while working for the Americans. I expect we will hear different versions of that story six million times.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:10 pm)

Wahrheit

Greg Gerdes, do you believe there were camps at Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec?

Why are you asking me a question that you already know the answer to Wahrheit?

Let me suggest that you look at the NAFH site:

http://nafcash.com/

Does that answer your question Wahrheit?

Wahrheit

Before the discussion focuses on mass murder, I believe it would be necessary to have your thoughts on these questions.

What you believe to be necessary Wahrheit, means nothing to me.

If you believe it's so necessary, then start a thead on the subject.

Right now, we're waiting for answers from AHolland.

What's wrong AHolland, cat got your tongue?

Is locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100,000 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder at 5 very small, precisely known locations too hard for you?

What kind of a "qualified criminologist" couldn't do such a simple thing?

Is the name of just one jooo, out of 2.1 million too hard for you?
Last edited by Greg Gerdes on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 pm)

Hey AHolland, here is some informatin for you when considering your "magically disappearing jew theory."

My tour guide confirmed that the ashes of the 800,000 people who died here were placed in this area and are now hidden underneath the symbolic cemetery and by the grass and tiny flowers which cover the spot. The map in the camp pamphlet does not specify the exact spot where the ashes were buried.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... linka.html

So AHolland, as a "qualified criminologist," please tell us, just how hard would it be to locate the "ashes" of an alleged 800,000 jooos covered by "grass and tiny flowers?"

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:20 pm)

Hey Warheit, here is some informatin for you when considering your "magically disappearing jew theory."

My tour guide confirmed that the ashes of the 800,000 people who died here were placed in this area and are now hidden underneath the symbolic cemetery and by the grass and tiny flowers which cover the spot. The map in the camp pamphlet does not specify the exact spot where the ashes were buried.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... linka.html

So Wahreit, please tell us, just how hard would it be to locate the "ashes" of an alleged 800,000 jooos covered by "grass and tiny flowers?"

Wahreit, what would leave a more visible, easily locatable trace:

800,000 jooos buried in one very small, precisely known location, or 800,000 jews who got caught up in the Soviet gulag system?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:25 pm)

AHolland

You keep saying that I am the one dodging here. However, I have provided facts, sources and arguments...

But you haven't provided us with answers to simple questions.

AHolland

You say I refuse to answer you questions. I have shown above that I do not.

Well thank you for confessing to that AHolland, at least your now admitting that you refuse to answer the simple questions that you have been asked.

So let's try again and see if you will stop dodging.

AHollankamp, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 10 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder at:

1 - Babi Yar

Yes or No?

2 - Belzec

Yes or No?

3 - Chelmno

Yes or No?

4 - Sobibor

Yes or No?

5 - Treblinka

Yes or No?

6 - What's wrong AHolland, is 1 / 10 of 1 % too hard for you?

Yes or No?

7 - Is this standard is too high for a "qualified criminologist?"

Yes or No?

8 - If so, what should we lower it to?

9 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

10 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 1,000 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

11 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 10,000 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

12 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100,000 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

AHolland

CONGRETULATIONS!

I assume that you're congradulating me for making you look like a fool.

Thank you AHollankamp.

Oh, and you refused to answer these questions also

13 - Do you admit AHolland, that Andrzej Kola is a fraud and his alleged findings are a haox

Yes or No?

AHolland, can you provide the name of just one joo - with proof, who died in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at:

14 Babi Yar,

Yes or No?

15 Belzec,

Yes or No?

15 Chelmno,

Yes or No?

17 Sobibor,

Yes or No?

18 Treblinka,

Yes or No?

19 Wolzec?

Yes or No?

20 - AHolland, what kind of a "qualified criminologist" couldn't locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100,000 of 1% of an alleged murder of 2.1 million jooos at 5 very small, precisely known locations?

20 - AHolland, did the Katyn holocaust leave behind any "traces"?

Yes or No?

22 – Do you deny the katyn holocaust AHolland?

Yes or No?

Just what part of YES or NO do you not understand AHolland?

23 - Is it the "YES" part?

Yes or No?

or

24 - Is it the "NO" part?

Yes or No?

AHolland:

Give me one name, with physical proof, of a polish POW that was murdered in Katyn and give me the name of the Sovjet soldier who killed him!

I will AHolland, as soon as you give me 24 answers to the simple questions that you have been dodging.

In the meantime, I’ll leave you with this:

In the spring of 1940, Stalin and Lavrenty Beria (One of his many evil jewish henchmen) planned to liquidate a potential source of opposition to Soviet control and gave orders to murder over 20,000 Polish officers. The murders were carried out at several sites. The most famous was the NKVD burial ground at Katyn, near Minsk (today in Belarus).

Those who died at Katyn included an admiral, two generals, 24 colonels, 79 lieutenant colonels, 258 majors, 654 captains, 17 naval captains, 3,420 NCOs, seven chaplains, three landowners, a prince, 43 officials, 85 privates, and 131 refugees. One female air force officer was among the dead. Also among the dead were 20 university professors; 300 physicians; several hundred lawyers, engineers, and teachers; and more than 100 writers and journalists as well as about 200 pilots. Although the majority of victims were ethnic Poles, there were also a number of prominent Polish Jews killed, including the Chief Rabbi of the Polish Army.

AHolland:

"Can you give me ONE single piece of evidence that never in history a jew was gassed at either sobibor, treblinka, belsec not Auschwitz? Give me ONE piece of evidence WITH proof."

That's easy AHolland - I'll give you two: The fact that not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Babi Yar, Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka has ever been located / proven to exist, as well as the fact that not one single person has ever been able to provide the name of just one joo, with proof, who died in a gas chamber at said sites.

AHolland, in some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of proof of its occurrence as positive evidence of its non-occurrence.

Greg Gerdes aksed:

AHolland, do you think it's possible for 2.1 million jews to vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

AHolland replied:

Yes I do.

Well, at least AHolland answered one of the questions.

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 pm)

No AHollankamp, you're 1 for 25.

I forgot this one

So you admit then AHolland, that you, nor anyone else in the world, can provide the name of just one jooo, with proof, who died in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at Babi Yar, Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor, Treblinka and Wolzec?

25 - Yes or No?

So you're going to run away like the lying coward Muehlenkamp rather than answer a few simple questions heh?

What's wrong AHollankamp, is just 1 / 10 of 1 % too hard for a "qualified criminologist?"

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:16 pm)

Well, now that AHollankamp has run away, let's remind everyone of this gem:

Greg Gerdes aksed:

AHolland, do you think it's possible for 2.1 million jews to vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace?

AHolland replied:

Yes I do.

Thank you for that gem "qualified criminologist" AHK

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:18 am)

Greg Gerdes asked:

AHolland replied:

Yes I do.

Mr. Holland, Then you wouldn't mind being put on trial for murder and torture of 2.1 million "anything" that the state had no physical evidence for? Would you mind not being able to present evidence in court of your own innocence?

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 pm)

AHollankamp

you know close to nothing about the Holocaust... you are absolutely unwilling to know anything more about it.

It's simply amazing AHollankamp how your english has improved in such a short time.

But let me respond to your statement.

I am willing to know more.

Would you be willing to tell me more?

I have some questions - would you be willing to answer them so I could learn more?

Here they are:

AHollankamp, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 10 of 1 % of the alleged mass murder at:

1 - Babi Yar

Yes or No?

2 - Belzec

Yes or No?

3 - Chelmno

Yes or No?

4 - Sobibor

Yes or No?

5 - Treblinka

Yes or No?

6 - What's wrong AHolland, is 1 / 10 of 1 % too hard for you?

Yes or No?

7 - Is this standard is too high for a "qualified criminologist?"

Yes or No?

8 - If so, what should we lower it to?

9 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

10 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 1,000 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

11 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 10,000 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

12 - AHolland, can you locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100,000 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at any of the above named camps?

Yes or No?

13 - Do you admit AHolland, that Andrzej Kola is a fraud and his alleged findings are a haox

Yes or No?

If your answer is no, then would you tell us why that lying coward Roberto Muehlenkamp refuses to follow through with his acceptance of The Final Solution Forensic Challenge?

AHolland, can you provide the name of just one joo - with proof, who died in a diesel exhaust gas chamber at:

14 Babi Yar,

Yes or No?

15 Belzec,

Yes or No?

15 Chelmno,

Yes or No?

17 Sobibor,

Yes or No?

18 Treblinka,

Yes or No?

19 Wolzec?

Yes or No?

20 - AHolland, what kind of a "qualified criminologist" couldn't locate / prove the existence of just one grave that contains just 1 / 100,000 of 1% of an alleged murder of 2.1 million jooos at 5 very small, precisely known locations?

20 - AHolland, did the Katyn holocaust leave behind any "traces"?

Yes or No?

22 – Do you deny the katyn holocaust AHolland?

Yes or No?

Just what part of YES or NO do you not understand AHolland?

23 - Is it the "YES" part?

Yes or No?

or

24 - Is it the "NO" part?

Yes or No?

AHollankamp

How many of my questions did you answer again? Oh, I remember: zero.

Is that a lie, or do you not know how to count AHollankamp?

AHollankamp asked:

"Can you give me ONE single piece of evidence that never in history a jew was gassed at either sobibor, treblinka, belsec not Auschwitz? Give me ONE piece of evidence WITH proof."

Greg Gerdes answered:

That's easy AHolland - I'll give you two: The fact that not one single grave that contains so much as 1 / 10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Babi Yar, Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka has ever been located / proven to exist, as well as the fact that not one single person has ever been able to provide the name of just one joo, with proof, who died in a gas chamber at said sites.

Let's not forget this gem:

Greg Gerdes aksed:

AHolland replied:

Yes I do.

Well, at least AHolland answered one of the questions.

AHolland

Postby AHolland » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm)

What happened to the lengthy post I posted here a couple of days ago? I know I posted it, because I edited it afterwards, and greg quotes from it above.
Why am I being cencored? So much for free speech then? This is ridiculous!

It seems that the only thing that has magically disappeared is my post.
Last edited by AHolland on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHolland

Postby AHolland » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 pm)

Greg Gerdes wrote:AHollankamp

you know close to nothing about the Holocaust... you are absolutely unwilling to know anything more about it.

It's simply amazing AHollankamp how your english has improved in such a short time.

Could you please tell me what was wrong with my english? Was my bad english the reason that you did not read my posts?

[/quote]

But let me respond to your statement.

I am willing to know more.

Would you be willing to tell me more? [/quote]

Wow a response! I was happy. But then it turns out you have not really read my posts, because I have given you plenty of information, books and places where you can find the archives that tell the real story. However, you chose to ignore them. Again and again. And you're telling me you want to know more about the Holocaust?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”