Gilad Atzmon again

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Gilad Atzmon again

Postby kk » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 pm)

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23740.htm

There is nothing new to revisionists in this article, but it is very important, for two reasons:

1. This article was published in a very popular left-leaning liberal site with immense popularity.
We are going main-stream.

2. The role of Bibi in the UN is quite pathetic. Playing the 'H' card in the general assembly is very weak.
'They' are now in the defence.

I may be overconfident, but what the hell...

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Gilad Atzmon again

Postby ginger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 am)

This was a great article - thanks for the post and the link.

One assertion bothered me - that "The Wannsee protocol refers basically to a sinister plan to exhaust the deported Jews in hard labour in roadwork."

The Jews that were fit for roadwork were, in my opinion, the lucky ones. I think the young and old and least robust were callously deported to some distant place - out of sight, out of mind.

In my opinion, the Nazis had a "thing" about working hard. In "Triumph of the Will" the Hitler youth are seen, each with a shovel, probably doing roadwork, and smiling. At the entrance to the camps one sees "Arbeit mach Frei". There seemed to be distain on the part of the Nazis toward people who did not like, or could not do, physical labor.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 pm)

I am not an authority on the subject, but there is a paragraph in the document implying that the survivors would make a better and improved race.
However the article mentions that the protocol remained a blueprint that was never fulfilled. In the waning days of WW2, there was a Hitler document about postponing the "final solution" of the 'jewish problem' after the war.
That says it all.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 am)

kk -

Thanks again for the article - a welcome change from the ubiquitous holocaust-genecide story one gets in the West.

If by "the document" you mean the Wannsee Plan, the document may have implied that the survivors would make a better and improved race. You may be referring to the part which said that the Nazis would use Jews who were good workers, and natural selection would take care of the rest.

Gilad Atzmon's article did say that the Wannssee Plan never materialized. I am not an authority but what I have pieced together suggests (to me) that the part of the Plan to render the General Government "Judenreine" did materialize. Around the time of Wannsee the Nazis occupied parts of the Soviet Union. The Plan was to evacuate the Jews out of the General Government into the East. Coincidentally the three Reinhardt Camps materialized on the eastern border of the General Government and existed for about a year, and then were dismantled, suggesting that they had served their purpose in evacuating the Jews from the General Government.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”