ADL confronts CODOH on Campus!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
widmann

ADL confronts CODOH on Campus!

Postby widmann » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:31 pm)

http://theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/40906/New+Resource+to

The ADL has published a booklet to take on CODOH's Campus Project. It appears that they too are unable to name one person with proof who was killed in an Auschwitz "gas chamber."

Halo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: ADL confronts CODOH on Campus!

Postby Halo » 9 years 10 months ago (Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 pm)

#

This holocaust denial is funded primarily by the Saudis. Look at all of the Arabic language classes tht are avaiable on college campuses today.

Comment by Flatbush Bubby — October 21, 2009 @ 3:43 pm

that´s one funny comment from the yeshiva world website^^
From now on, I will grab my waterpipe first when spreading the truth, maybe I find a rich sheikh to sponsor me :lol: :albino: :lol:

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:21 am)

Funded by the Saudis? That's a new one. Interesting this guy has a problem with stuff founded by Muslims but not by Jews. Imagine if someone had said something to the effect of, "Look at all these holocaust studies courses; they're founded with Jewish money and often professors are Jews themselves!"

:P :lol:

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 10 months ago (Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:45 pm)

There's funding for holocaust revisionism?

Interesting disclaimer at the end of page 2 of the PDF.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 9 years 9 months ago (Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:05 pm)

Halo wrote:
#

This holocaust denial is funded primarily by the Saudis. Look at all of the Arabic language classes tht are avaiable on college campuses today.

Comment by Flatbush Bubby — October 21, 2009 @ 3:43 pm

that´s one funny comment from the yeshiva world website^^
From now on, I will grab my waterpipe first when spreading the truth, maybe I find a rich sheikh to sponsor me :lol: :albino: :lol:

I saw that one too, HAHA!!! :bigsmurf:

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 9 years 9 months ago (Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 pm)

I like the way that the ADL`s pdf uses the grovelling apologies of the three campus newspapers that retracted the ads as moral ammunition.

Roll on the day when this sickening hoax is held up as proof of mankind`s gullibility and cowardice at every "learning" venue worldwide.
"We didn't call survivors," says Lipstadt, "because first of all we didn't want to subject them to cross-examination by this guy. He (Irving) would have destroyed them."
- Jerusalem Post 6/16/00

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 am)

If there was a Presidential Award for telling the truth in the face of a mountain of lies, Bradley Smith deserves that award and honor.

CODOH, thanks to Bradley, has the most powerful Jewish groups dancing to the tune that Bradley is playing, (via the college ads ) and I am sure they are furious that a one man operation is forcing them to respond, when, in the past they used the' dynamic silence approach' to discredit all revisionists.

Bradleys campaign is so effective, the Jewish defenders of the holocaust can't sit back and ignore him. They must respond to the campaign. This is good for several reasons. It proves that his words and actions are taken serious. It also will put specific issues on the table for discussion, and there Bradley has the advantage as he has truth and lots of it on his side.

I suggest readers watch Bradley in action on the Phil Donohue show in 1994? Phil Donohue is a pro at throwing people off course in his interviews and trying to mix up issues so as to diminish his guests credibility. Bradley is so polished, this overt attempt by Phil Donohue backfired and made Phil look like a
amateur, and clearly a biased one at that. The interview can be found by searching 'onethirdoftheholocaust.com'
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:CODOH, thanks to Bradley, has the most powerful Jewish groups dancing to the tune that Bradley is playing, (via the college ads ) and I am sure they are furious that a one man operation is forcing them to respond, when, in the past they used the' dynamic silence approach' to discredit all revisionists.

Mr Bradley Smith's embarassing simple questions, like the "provide me the name of a single person gassed in Auschwitz" are not to be ignored !

Not only embarassing but humiliating they are ! In such cases the' dynamic silence approach' is harmful !
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”