Eric Hunt - Lawsuit

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
wtfhappenedtohess

Eric Hunt - Lawsuit

Postby wtfhappenedtohess » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:55 am)

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Eric Hunt - Lawsuit

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 am)

Wow. I really like this guy. It's about time someone went after the hoaxers.

Heydrich

Postby Heydrich » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:46 pm)

Boston Herald writes:

"The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Peter Weinstein."

So the judge is a jew, how convenient, as you already know what the verdict is.

Laughable farce.

Postby Moderator » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:16 pm)

wtfhappenedtohess:
Where are your posted views with your links? We want views & opinions, not just links. Read the guidelines.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 pm)

Heydrich wrote:So the judge is a jew, how convenient, as you already know what the verdict is.

I'm willing to wager it will be dismissed and there won't even be a verdict.

Yet another hoaxer that can't keep their lies straight that Irene Bisblatt is. From 5 tortured to death, to 100 executed for every person that charged the electric fence to commit suicide. How quickly they forget!

Hunt does make a good case for revoking the Oscar for The Last Days by referring to Milli Vanilli having their Grammy stripped for lip synching for precedence.

patriot9878

Postby patriot9878 » 9 years 9 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 pm)

In 1991 they were dedicating the Holohoax museum in Washington. One older guy with the group stopped to the local McDonald's. Three young Jews struck him in the head with a piece of pipe. Someone got their tag number, but nothing was done.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:12 am)

Is this guy for real or is it an attempt to make revisionists look like crazies? Does anyone have any background on him besides the rag paper accounts?
Educated opinion?

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 pm)

Either this fellow is really dumb or this is some kind of staged hoax.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/nation ... ion=recent

"I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet," Hunt said in August 2008. "I don’t believe any of that garbage now that I’m taking my medication."

Great! a self-admitted wacko who needs to take his meds to see straight.

"Zisblatt blatantly stole other Jewish people’s experiences during World War II and passed them off as her own in order to further the Jewish political agenda and profit off of these fantastical tales," Hunt, who is representing himself without an attorney, wrote in his lawsuit. "The defendants must not go unpunished for tormenting Gentiles and instilling hatred in Jews using such hideous lies."

So it sounds like the only the only basis for his lawsuit is that this person Zisblatt was lying and slandering people. He is arguing that the law should be able to intervene and enforce standards of truthiness on people. Unfortunately, that kind of approach to legal procedure is more likely to be used against someone like Bradley Smith than against a Holocaust witness. He's just confirming for everyone that this is a valid standard, even in the eyes of Holocaust deniers who haven't been taking their meds. Doesn't this sound more like put-up job than anything else?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:09 pm)

Eric Hunt's lawsuit is no more "wacko" than holocaust-belief is. He has already generated more publicity than I have with my website. I think Hunt should be encouraged and supported. I have already sent him an e-mail informing him that I will testify at any trial in connection with his lawsuit, if he asks me.

The following was taken from his website.

Contact / Donate / Support

Donate to the legal fund :

Eric Hunt
PO Box 72
Archbald, PA 18403

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:39 pm)

While the lawsuit itself may not be wacko, he clearly is on record in the past to admitting to wackiness when he explicitly stated that being off of meds was the whole cause of his finding anything of substance with Holocaust revisionism. The idea of suing someone for a crappy publication sounds not so much wacky as it does like the activity of a provocateur seeking to set it in stone that revisionists must depend upon getting the law to work for them against people they wish to critique. The potential pitfalls in there are manifold.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 pm)

Ernst Zuendel's cases in Canada or David Irving's in the UK could be seen as "wacko" also for many of the same reasons--but a great deal of good came out of those cases. Hunt seems to have a lot of guts which is much more than can be said for most of the people who poke around on this forum behind pseudonyms.

Revisionism is NOT going to win decisively by some clever presentation of evidence and arguments on the internet. It is going to have win on the streets and wherever the enemies of truth show their ugly selves.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Ernst Zuendel's cases in Canada or David Irving's in the UK could be seen as "wacko"

Did Zundel ever tell anyone that he only has revisionist doubts when he's off his meds the way this fellow is reported as having said? If so, I'd like to know about that. What marks this person as wacked out is that he has been specifically reportrd as having claimed last year that it was only being off of his medication which led him into revisionism. That doesn't sound like Zundel at all.

Also, there's an obvious difference between Zundel being brought to court on charges of practicing free speech versus someone bringing their own legal case against an author who claims to be writing as a "Holocaust survivor." In no way are these two comparable. A person who is bringing a legal case against such an author has to be prepared to think the case through in very different terms than would apply to someone who is simply brought into court on charges of publishing forbidden opinions.

There is a more natural analogy with David Irving, insofar as it was Irving who brought Lipstadt to court and not the other way around. Unfortunately, anything which smells of comparisons to Irving has the scent of rotten fish. Irving's whole approach was a textbook example of how not to handle such a case. But even Irving has never yet been recorded by anyone as saying that being off of medication is what makes him have unorthodox thoughts, the way this fellow was already quoted as admitting.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:47 pm)

You obviously are not even interested in attempting to evaluate this as an actual case. If you honestly have opened contacts with this person then I'd encourage you to request some clarification from him on what is claimed by the Boston Herald which asserts that he stated in 2008 that it was only failing to stay on his meds which caused him to become all suspicious of things. Did the Herald actually report his words correctly or does he have something more to say on that? I suppose it's possible that the Herald might have misattributed such words to him. But until that's clarified the likely risk here is that he'll start telling people that he sees lizards around him whenever he's not taking his meds. That was certainly the way that the statements attributed to him as direct quotes by the Herald made him sound.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:11 pm)

Hunt likely said that stuff to get a lighter sentence. Who wouldn't. He got one and a half years as it was. It could have been way more.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 pm)

David Irving would have done the same and much worse. We are not all able to stand like Martin Luther before the Diet at Worms--especially if we are still young and confused by the brainwashing we have been given.

FPB

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”