Eric Hunt - Lawsuit

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
gbrecht

Re: Eric Hunt - Lawsuit

Postby gbrecht » 9 years 9 months ago (Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 pm)

He most likely said that(about the meds) to get out of prison earlier, and get released on good behavior. I think he at least has some courage, whether it is "medicated courage" and he is insane I don't know, but I think he at least deserves some respect for going straight after another lying holocaust survivor just out to make money through pity.

PatrickSMcNally
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PatrickSMcNally » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:13 pm)

gbrecht wrote:whether it is "medicated courage" and he is insane I don't know,

I doubt that anyone on this board really knows much about him. But, if this is going to be viewed seriously as a legal case, then more clarification is necessary.

he at least deserves some respect for going straight after another lying holocaust survivor just out to make money through pity.

Maybe Bradley Smith would like to launch a campaign demanding that this would-be author provide some authentic expert medical testimony on how it is possible to swallow several diamonds whole and then poop them up repeatedly without choking yourself to death? Smith seems quite talented at getting these types of campaigns going and spreading the word. One very good quality which B. Smith has effectively worked into his approach is that he doesn't attempt to attack someone's legal right to claim that gas chambers were used at Buchenwald, but instead works more to challenge people to meet what they claim are their own supposed standards for free critical inquiry. A lawsuit attempting to challenge someone's right to publish BS about munching down diamonds and pooping them up repeatedly as a way of hiding them from Nazis is a different kettle of fish. It sounds made for disaster coming from someone who says that he falls victim to paranoia when not taking medication.

Mojo

Postby Mojo » 9 years 9 months ago (Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:49 pm)

I think the lawsuit is based on Zisblatts lies thruout The Fifth Diamond and it being classified as history/autobio, not soley the pooping diamonds bit.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 pm)

Heydrich wrote:Boston Herald writes:

"The case has been assigned to Circuit Judge Peter Weinstein."

So the judge is a jew, how convenient, as you already know what the verdict is.

Laughable farce.

Hahahahah!!!! I should have known!
:lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”