dirty tricks to spread lies...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
StuDewan

dirty tricks to spread lies...

Postby StuDewan » 9 years 11 months ago (Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 pm)

I've just read an article titled "The final proof? Memoirs that may show Hitler DID order the 'final solution' to be published after his right-hand man dies"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ished.html

it's amazing how the author capitalized the word "DID" to push it as fact, even if himself states "MAY show" since the book isn't published yet and, of course, the author didn't read it...

I posted a comment saying the headline could read "may show that gas chambers NEVER existed" but I doubt it will pass the moderators...

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: dirty tricks to spread lies...

Postby KostasL » 9 years 11 months ago (Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:34 pm)

StuDewan wrote:I've just read an article titled "The final proof? Memoirs that may show Hitler DID order the 'final solution' to be published after his right-hand man dies"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ished.html

it's amazing how the author capitalized the word "DID" to push it as fact, even if himself states "MAY show" since the book isn't published yet and, of course, the author didn't read it...

I posted a comment saying the headline could read "may show that gas chambers NEVER existed" but I doubt it will pass the moderators...

Bullshit ! The usual holocaust stuff !

Just write down on a paper the order for the "holocaust", yourself !

I will accept it as genuine !

But then, you will have to explain, what went wrong and the order was not executed !

The Hitler order and knowledge, is not the only issue, you see !

It isn't even the main issue !
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”