Eleonore Hodys

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Eleonore Hodys

Postby Greg Gerdes » 9 years 9 months ago (Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 pm)

Reinhard

That was my last answer to "Germania", because I don't discuss with professional disinformation propagandists.

Excellent.

The professional liar is trying to get a sophostic shell game going, and you're simply not going to play.

That's the way to deal with these pathetic liars.

Germania:

...there is a German war-time document mentioning homicidal gassing as well as the post-war testimonies which confirm that homicidal gassings in Auschwitz...

Well then Germania, can you provide the name, with proof, of one person who was killed in a gas chamber at Auschwitz?

Yes or No?

Hanover:

I challenge 'Germania' to start threads on these assertions. Of course I have challenged him time after time about the absurd homicidal gas chambers, revealingly he has produced nothing.

Exactly.

"he has produced nothing" is an understatement.

The best he can do is try to get a sophistic shell game going, because he has no forensic proof what-so-ever.

None. Nada. Zilch.

Again:

Germania, can you provide the name, with proof, of one person who was killed in a gas chamber at Auschwitz?

Yes or No?

nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Eleonore Hodys

Postby nathan » 9 years 9 months ago (Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm)

Can anyone find NO-2330? Citing this 1947 affidavit, Hilberg says that it was Gerhard Wiebeck, Morgen’s subordinate, who interrogated and deposed Hodis in 0ctober 1944. But perhaps both he and Morgen were present.

Prisoners commonly believed that disappearing Jews “went to the gas”; and a personal remembrance of a last-minute rescue from the gas chambers was not a unique fantasy. So it is not at all odd that Hodis should say such things. It is slightly odd that Morgen/Wiebeck should have included them. It might be useful to see the original German deposition; it is now apparently held at the IfZ. Can anyone reproduce it, or perhaps supply a reference number?

“Dachau” was a scissors-and-paste US Seventh Army pamphlet issued in 1945 with a foreword by Colonel William Quinn (the very same intelligence officer who first interrogated Gehlen). Among other things, it reports five gas chambers at Dachau. It suppresses the extenuating fact that the “EH” testimony was part of an SS investigation. Perhaps a copy was found among SS judiciary papers at Dachau?

[google> full text dachau]

Hodis’ testimony was introduced to IMT on 7 August 1946 by the SS’s defence counsel Pelckmann. While it is never entirely clear just what exactly this booby was up to, it seems that he introduced it to bolster the SS judicial bigwig Reinecke’s preposterous claim that his Office’s extensive investigations managed to turn up serious evidence for gas chambers, but only after the date by which, conventionally, they ceased to operate.

THE TRIBUNAL (Mr. Biddle): Now, you said you thought that the killings must be on a large scale. Did you find any evidence of any of the gas chambers which added to your belief that it might be a large-scale operation? You found some evidence of gas chambers?
REINECKE: The first case in which a gas chamber appeared was the case of Auschwitz. That is the case, Your Lordship, that I have just mentioned here, with reference to the detainee Eleanora Hodis.
THE TRIBUNAL (Mr. Biddle): When was it that you got a report that a gas chamber was being used in Auschwitz? When?
REINECKE: That was at the end of October or the beginning of November 1944.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”