Questions about Gröning, Höß, Eichmann and Suchomel

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Questioner

Questions about Gröning, Höß, Eichmann and Suchomel

Postby Questioner » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:48 am)

I am still not buying the whole Holocaust story, and I don't believe that the Jews were killed with Zyklon B in Gaschambers.

Though watching the BBC documentary "Ausschwitz - Inside the Nazi State" still makes me doubting again...

Because there is a former SS man, Oskar Gröning, who talks about the gaschambers and the Zyklon B.
Why does he do that if there was no Holocaust?

Here you can read about him (yeah I know its Wikipedia...):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Gr%C3%B6ning

Especially his views on the Holocaust denial are interesting:
(Quote from Wikipedia by Oskar Gröning):

"I saw everything, the gas chambers, the cremations, the selection process. One and a half million Jews were murdered in Auschwitz. I was there."
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...355188,00.html

"I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there."
http://www.theage.com.au/news/World/...415663534.html

And in "Commandant of Auschwitz", Höß Memoires, Rudolf Höß is also talking about the gaschambers...

"Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated."

"We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz."

Amazon.com: Commandant of Auschwitz : The Autobiography of Rudolf Hoess: Constantine Fitzgibbon, Rudolf Hoess, Joachim Neugroschel, Primo Levi, or better, höss rudolph hoess: Books
Amazon

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1946Hoess.html

Plus even Adolf Eichmann talked about it, though unfortunately I can't find a link for it, because I heard that on a german dvd.

I only found this quotes by him:

"I witnessed the gruesome workings of the machinery of death; gear meshed with gear, like clockwork, financed special research institutes investigating lethal gases and methods of execution."

"I shall leap into my grave laughing, because the feeling I have that the deaths of 5 million people on my conscience will be for me a source of extraordinary satisfaction."
http://www.directessays.com/viewpaper/68418.html

And this Interview with SS-Unterscharführer Franz Suchomel, who talks very detailed about the gaschambers and everything else in the "Shoah"-documentary from Claude Lanzmann:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NpF3jGmKOM
part 1/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qW8m8Y8Ois
part 3/7

There are seven parts from it on YT.

Well, and I also found that Himmler is talking about the Holocaust in his Posener speech from 1943:

" I am talking about the "Jewish evacuation": the extermination of the Jewish people.
It is one of those things that is easily said. "The Jewish people is being exterminated," every Party member will tell you, "perfectly clear, it's part of our plans, we're eliminating the Jews, exterminating them, ha!, a small matter."

http://www.holocaust-history.org/him...ech-text.shtml

Plus The Wansee Konferenz etc.

All these things make me doubt again, I'm undecided, did the gasing happened or not?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Questions about Gröning, Höß, Eichmann and Suchomel

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 10 months ago (Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good questions, but probably everything you asked about has in-depth threads here. Thus the way to go is use the search engine on this site, and tinker with it to find the threads on these topics. If there's something you can't find here, let us know.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:39 am)

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
— Herbert Spencer

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 am)

Questioner wrote:All these things make me doubt again, I'm undecided, did the gasing happened or not?

I know the feeling well, though I haven't experienced it for some time. Here is how I resolved it .... the holohoax establishment now presents two 'gas chambers' to the public, one at Auschwitz, and one at Majdanek. So, if you believe the holohoaxers, you can walk through and inspect two actual gas chambers. If you do that, you will see that both have large unbarred plate glass windows. You can see pictures of the gas chambers at

http://www.holohoax101.com

Then, if you doubt the pictures, you can watch the David Cole video linked on the above site, and see the entire Auschwitz hoax gas chamber, window and all.

So, the windows are there. That's the irrefutable fact that anyone can understand. So, if the holohoax is true, the Nazis built and used gas chambers with large plate glass windows. This, whether you know it or not, is completely absurd. Preposterous.

What does this prove? It proves that the 'gas chambers' at Auschwitz and Majdanek are hoaxes. It proves more: because the hoaxes are obvious, it proves that the holohoax establishment is not making an error, instead they are deliberately lying. It proves that they can present any absurdity to the public and the public will believe it.

The windows were the touchstone for me.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm)

Questioner,
Welcome to The CODOH Revisionist Forum. Please remember that we discuss points one at time, see our guidelines at:
Rules/Guidelines
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Thanks, Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Pappy Yokum

Postby Pappy Yokum » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:55 pm)

Questioner wrote:Because there is a former SS man, Oskar Gröning, who talks about the gaschambers and the Zyklon B.

I am sure for the noblest of reasons, at least, in his own mind. But whatever his motivations, it doesn't make what he says any less of a lie.
This is the wrong question to ask. You ask what is the SS man thinking? Unless one can read another's mind, it is impossible to say why someone says something with any certainty. Are you asking member of this forum to read his mind and provide an answer?

The proper question is not "why." The proper question to ask is "what does he say?" and then research whether what he says can be independently verified.

Your other question is:
Questioner wrote:All these things make me doubt again, I'm undecided, did the gasing happened or not?

No, the gassings story is a silly fable. The more you know about it the sillier it becomes. Dr. Butz said years ago that all one has to do is look at the Holocaust from another angle and new absurdities tumble out.

Just as with the "Why" question, this is not effective to ask "gassings or no gassings." Ask "What happened?" and then start researching. A horse can be led to water, but it can't be forced to drink. Your curiosity led you here. There is plenty here to quench your curiosity if you choose to do so.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 1 decade 10 months ago (Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 pm)

Questioner wrote:I am still not buying the whole Holocaust story, and I don't believe that the Jews were killed with Zyklon B in Gaschambers.

Though watching the BBC documentary "Ausschwitz - Inside the Nazi State" still makes me doubting again...

Because there is a former SS man, Oskar Gröning, who talks about the gaschambers and the Zyklon B.

And in "Commandant of Auschwitz", Höß Memoires, Rudolf Höß is also talking about the gaschambers...
Plus even Adolf Eichmann talked about it, though unfortunately I can't find a link for it, because I heard that on a german dvd.
--
And this Interview with SS-Unterscharführer Franz Suchomel, who talks very detailed about the gaschambers and everything else in the "Shoah"-documentary from Claude Lanzmann:
--
Well, and I also found that Himmler is talking about the Holocaust in his Posener speech from 1943:
Plus The Wansee Konferenz etc.
--
All these things make me doubt again, I'm undecided, did the gasing happened or not?

Well, you forgot some more

FACTS:

Arno Diere, a soldier of the Wehrmacht, "confessed" the Katyn massacre while in Russian hands...

"From December 28, 1945 to January 4, 1946, seven servicemen of the German Wehrmacht were tried by
a Soviet military court in Leningrad. One of them, Arno Diere, was charged with helping to dig the Katyn
graves during the execution. Diere, who was also accused of shooting people with machine-gun in Soviet
villages, "confessed" to having taken part in burial (though not the execution) of 15-20 thousand Polish
POWs in Katyn. For this he was spared the execution and was given 15 years of hard labor. His confession
was full of absurdities, and thus he was not used as a Soviet prosecution witness during the Nuremberg trial.
In a November 29, 1954 note he recanted his confession, claiming that he was forced to confess by the
investigators. Contrary to claims on several "revisionist" sites[48], of all the accused during the Leningrad
Trial, only Diere was accused to have had a connection to the Katyn massacre. [49]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn

Paul Waldmann "confessed" the extermination of 840,000 Russian prisoners of war in
"movable gas chambers" at Oranienburg-Sachsenhausen....

Hoess confessed the extermination of 3 millions of victims at Auschwitz.

More than 300,000 German affidavits denied "massive gassings" at Nuremberg.
The judges preferred to rely on few dubious "confessions" extorted by allied
torturers. That is how the hoax runs.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/neave.asp
If the link doesn't work do a search
with "Neave Report" on http://avalon.law.yale.edu

<..>

"Testimonies" like that Paul Waldmann's one can be found eventually by reading
Nuremberg proceedings.

It is well known nowadays that NO EXTERMINATION policy was ever running at
Oranienburg. However a SS "testified" it was and his testimony was presented as
"evidence" at Nuremberg by the Russian prosecution as Exhibit Number USSR-52
(Document Number USSR-52).

That fact tells a little about the real value of those few alleged "perpetrators'
confessions" exhibited as "evidences" at Nuremberg.

What is amazing is to observe how the "Höss confession" is still quoted nowadays even
by "serious historians" (despite its loss of credibility for most of them), while
other "testimonies" like that one by Paul Waldmann for an alleged "extermination" at
Oranienburg or another by Arno Diere for the nazi guiltiness of Katyn's massacre are
systematically borrowed from the "official tables" like the more than 300,000
affidavits emitted by high ranked nazis to support the defense by denying a supposed
"extermination plan".

<IMT Nuremberg>

THE PRESIDENT: Were the other letters that you referred to also addressed to SS units?

MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV: Yes, Mr. President, they were also addressed to the SS units.
The first letter, addressed to the administration of the Auschwitz Camp was from the
firm Topf and Sons.

I shall now present to the Tribunal evidence of the fact that besides the stationary
crematoria, there existed also movable crematoria. The Tribunal already knows about
the movable gas chambers. These were "murder vans." There were also created
transportable crematoria. An SS member, Paul Waldmann, testifies to their existence.
He was one of the participants in the crime perpetrated by the German fascists when
840,000 Russian prisoners of war in Sachsenhausen were annihilated at one time. The
Exhibit Number USSR-52 (Document Number USSR-52) on Auschwitz has already been
presented to the Court. I quote that particular extract from the testimony of an SS
member, Waldmann, which mentions the mass execution in Sachsenhausen:

"The war prisoners murdered in this way were cremated in four movable crematoria,
which were transported on car trailers."

</IMT Nuremberg>

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp

<..>

I haven't reviewed all Nuremberg proceedings to find out more cases but I guess we could find some others.
To the nazi ones who weren't "induced" to some convenient confession at Nuremberg, please provide the COMPLETE and GENUINE "confession" about their assistance to "gassing operations". I am very curious to read it.

Concerning people who "confess" without a proven torture nor any sort of bad treatments neither blackmail with relatives, interesting psychological studies could be made about them "confessing" things they never did. The results should certainly be gathered to the ones about supposed "eyewitnesses" who tell things they never saw. Courts' reports are full of them.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”